What does Jow Forums think about the consumption of crickets and insects in general...

What does Jow Forums think about the consumption of crickets and insects in general? We can fight climate change and be healthier by reducing dependence on cows. Also, Once mass produced, crickets can provide more food than cows, allowing for a larger population!

Attached: 51zo5vgkhYL.AA500_PIbundle-3,TopRight,0,0_AA500_SH20_.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y_TaniepS1M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 9167epiFyTL._SX522_.jpg (522x499, 46K)

Attached: 61qspnwptML.jpg (500x433, 66K)

Protein is protein, honestly I do t give a shit. I eat to live, I don't live to eat.

If you're lacking protein in your diet then you are better off buying protein foods like pic related or one of the many other protein supplement foods on the market. Stay away from insect shit.
t. leaf who distributes protein shit around canada

Attached: bagfront_ranch_1280x1280.png (400x400, 91K)

I'm not a chink famalam, you keep your crickets, I'll stick with my steak and eggs.

Theres also foods like pic related that you can eat for breakfast that has just as much protein as your insect garbage. Il say it again, stay away from the insect shit, that stuff is toxic.

Attached: bar.png (1000x1000, 108K)

What do you think about crabs and lobsters?

Do you guys really think its true that (((they))) are trying to put out insect food and products slowly into the market for our consummation, until they slowly adapt us to the idea of it and we can start eating it? And tbey get to eat and keep all the good food like steak and stuff

Attached: 239w48232.jpg (1210x908, 664K)

Oh good so we can eat insects AND support even more niggers to rape white women. What a fantastic idea faggot!

I don't want a larger population. In fact, 80% of people alive are worthless.

absolutely.
you are what you eat, they want us to be mindless cattle.

This is now a NIGGER HATE THREAD

REMINDER NIGGERS ARE THE REASON THEY WANT US EATING THIS SHIT

Attached: k7wnx8y4blc21.jpg (750x757, 68K)

Fuck off faggot. The day I eat your cricket taco is the day mudslimes stop randomly exploding

Attached: OP.jpg (680x709, 58K)

>a NIGGER HATE THREAD
Fucking niggers can't even get flies off their own faces

Attached: nigger_flies.jpg (1300x1009, 157K)

Nice looking numbers..But I would hardly say their explosive personalities are random.

We can do more to fight climate change by lowering the total population of people on Earth, starting with cutting aid to Africa and third world countries that are dependent on foreign aid; It'd be similar to introducing wolves in order to lower the population of deer.
>having 1 child produces 58.6 tons of CO2 annually wtf
But on the topic of insects, they're not that bad at all due to being high in protein and they're more efficient as a food source as opposed to cows. So long as they're not meant to entirely replace other food sources, but to supplement the diet, then all is well.

Doesn't look halal

Only subhumans eat insects.

The elite are promoting insects and human shit as (((green diets))) and all the limp-wristed lefty cucks will probably gobble it up because they have no sense or dignity.

Eat fruit, drink milk, eat steak and use coconut oil like a real man and fuck all the faggy (((diets))).

I'm a big lady so u think bugs are grossss

You can eat what you want. I'll have a steak. and wipe the grease with a Paper Towel.

Attached: oil is the engine of democracy.jpg (1280x500, 26K)

>5 billion niggers on the planet
>3 billion chinks
>2 billion poos
>650 million whites
Ayyy crackas you better eat dem bugs so Shaquanda can shit out her 18th niglette! Cows fart n sheeeit.

Attached: 1549851172416.png (510x473, 446K)

CEO of Redcon1 is Aaron (((Singerman)))
He had the nickname "Jewbacca" on the RxMuscle forums

I’ve eaten cricket based cookies and protein bars, and roasted whole ones. The macros on them are good but the flavor is meh and they are very dry and powdery. Not a fan but I would have no problem with them in an emergency.

Attached: C5ECFD50-4A1E-43E7-8628-1215F98919DA.jpg (300x400, 170K)

Some insects are actually delicious, and its low carb protein. Don't be a pussy faggot maricón and do eat everything that moves, it will either kill you or make you stronger.

Yeah you would be in the mood for some escamole, wouldn't you shitskin?

Which ones? If they were actually good we would already be eating them because ancient people would have tried them first.

Escamoles are fucking delicious mate, but they are getting kind of pricey lately.
Give me a cold beer with a plate of fried red crickets with gusano salt and I will mow all the lawns you want.

gross. I'd rather not, thanks.

youtu.be/Y_TaniepS1M
Enjoy

fuck no. this a jewish trick to decrease the standard of living of whites while allowing all non-whites to continue to eat their preferred cultural dishes.

>no it's not me eating twenty-eight borgers a day and farting enough to power Dachau, then driving home in my monster truck to spend three hours shitting and using up a forest's worth in toilet paper, whereupon I take a three-hour-long shower in an already arid and dry environment, then watch TV and sit around on my iphone with my bitcube-mining nuclear gamestation plugged in and working at full capacity for hours upon hours
>it's the jews

Checked

>you should eat insects to compensate for the deterioration of the planet, largely cause by morally bankrupt governments full of kikes not taking enough action to protect the environment
>suspicious lack of halal or kosher insect products
We aren't going to eat bugs so there's more meat for you subhumans, shlomo

>eaten silkworm pupae before
>tastes like chicken flavored popcorn kernel shell
If you're paying more for eating bugs than you are for eating eggs, that's insanely stupid. This costs more than meat too. Even really poor countries don't resort to eating insects if they can fish.

>crabs and lobsters?

Attached: gcwaw7izkzo11.png (584x475, 301K)

>it's still the jews
don't make me summon my rabbi

AOC? Izzat you?