>be me
>break out of inceldom
>finally get my first girlfriend
>fuck my first pussy
>oh boy oh boy I'm gonna be a real man now
>she cheats on me with a nigger
>decide I'm going to fuck up that nigger's life
>threaten to murder him
>he laughs and then suddenly goes full fucking gorillaniggerape mode and violently shitkicks me
>girlfriend says I threatened him
>get arrested, community service for uttering threats
>have a criminal record now
>decide to play this smarter
>post the nigger on Kiwifarms, and her on kiwifarms
>get ready for the humiliation and stalking to roll in
>a week passes
>kiwifarms reverse googled my username, found my old deviantart, my old art and comments from my lolicon phase
>found all of my comments calling people niggers from my alt-right phase
>found my old tumblr from my SJW phase
>I am now being laughed at and stalked aggressively
>got fired from my job
>my own dad told me he never actually knew me, considers me an embarrassment and wishes he'd never had me

Jow Forums THIS ISN'T FUCKING FAIR WHY DO THE NIGGERS WIN EVERYTHING
I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF TONIGHT I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 10K)

retard

HOLY FUCK IGNORE THAT I DON'T LIVE IN TORONTO FUUUCK I NEED TO DELETE THIS THREAD

This actually made me laugh, good thread

Attached: KEK.jpg (363x550, 23K)

Lol holy shit you’re dumb

Imagine I live with these people everyday..

larp
everyone here should know how to approach an ape already

Fake and gay

Have you considered just not giving a shit?

Why don't you own up to your threats and kill the nigger?

Actually laughed out loud at this, thanks OP

Why are you getting so mad over a nigger fucking your dog?

kek you raked yourself

make it longer, put more effort and give it an actually funny ending. name your pic mossad_sample2 and repost

Attached: 1394258680252.png (555x399, 250K)

Has trying to make the fruit farm your personal army ever worked, ever?

>1 hole to rule them all!
user, never, ever, never ever ever let a female make you who you are. Love and marriage are NOT the shit you see in movies or sitcoms. Love and marriage is a business. You need capital to start up. From there you expand your business (home, property, kids). Then you hope to keep the boss happy.
>you're not the boss
>you will never have more stake than a 49% shareholder
Take whichever route you desire. As for me, I will always be an independent contractor.

What kind of funny ending do you suggest? I don't really know what to do with this larp.

Doubt it.

if any of this was real then you would have purchased a gun (not hard to get in canada) and shot yourself or the nigger

make the nigger that went out with your gf be your dad as a plot twist. then he disowns you and deports you back to china

If this shit was real he would have probably posted links to this stuff he claims happened which doesn't seem that bad but embarrassing

If he was going to kill himself it wouldn't matter

That's it. I'm done using this site.

I thought this would be a cool site to post about video games with some nice people and maybe even find a wife but It's been made clear to me that you're just going to be a bunch of nerds on the internet.

It's not my fault none of you have any proper manners and don't know how to interact with people.

I'm just trying to tell you about my problem and you're insulting me and calling me names. And now you're thinking you can tell me what to do? Yeah right. You're not the boss of me, 4 Chan.

With this final post I bid you goodbye. I hope you all enjoy rotting here while I go live my life and find success.

Bye geeks.

Bro I live in Toronto too want to be friends?

>maybe even find a wife

really? lol

>video games
>wife
>nerds
>4 Chan.
>geeks.
low effort, it's (current year) update your buzzwords, nobody gets triggered at this anymore

Attached: 3322e5c4216802ba4ffe14f9bb156d9abdeb4ec671f9c87a915fc342e603414f.png (600x600, 9K)

Thanks for the laughs OP

Probably fake but seems like the type of thing to happen to a leaf.

Attached: Screenshot_20190219-175238.png (2880x1440, 1.48M)

why didn't you just kill him?
niggers die every day

Bp holy shit checked and keked

NIGGER

Jesus christ. Are you on drugs or something?

banepilled

this, none of that matters

Attached: plightoftheleaf.png (1976x336, 121K)

stand your ground when it charges?

Move to another province and start over. Get a job. Start going to school to learn a trade or whatever. Become a plumber or something.

find the kiwifarms thread