ITT: ask the opposite gender anything

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>I'm an insecure/suicidal/anxious person who doesn't leave home
Watch these and follow these channels:
youtu.be/S8CNAiKZEEM [Open]
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_K7XH1AIG8wZtQSM56Tyc-CR9ypvCbrF

Attached: 1657db463bcc47b.jpg (260x261, 22K)

Two quick questions for the guys,
>1. Would you think it's gay to cum on yourself?
>2. How do I convince my bf that it isn't?

I try to avoid it but if I jerk off laying down and happen to get a little on me, oh well. I'll wipe it off. Tell him you want to lick it off his belly.

1. No. It's just messy.
2. I don't know.

Is liking a girl back on Tinder over a week after she liked you first leaving it too late?

On Tinder Gold by the way, so I can see who liked me.

Are you the girl who wanted her boyfriend to swallow his own cum? If so, then that's definitely gay.

I don't get this girl, how she goes from so hot (openly flirting, obviously very interested) to so cold on me, like no contact, in a second. Did she get bored with me? Is she overthinking on how to talk to me/nervous or something?

What is it usually?

From a girl to a guy

I have a friend that's a dude and we love to hang out, wrestle, the usual shit friends do. But being a girl I still have some insecurities. And he roasts me about my physical appearance, saying my nose is too big and my neck is too long. I laugh and take it, but is it normal for a guy to roast a girl's physical appearance to her face? It definitely doesn't help me when I'm trying to regain some confidence

From a girl: I was/am in a situation like this with a coworker I think is cute. She thinks you're not interested in her, so she's trying to sever any feelings she has.

You ever notice the "hot" part comes back when you initiate contact with her?

I think she just found another guy to chase or she just found something about you she didn't like. Girls can suck, we really give little to no notice on these things and play stupid mindgames.

No I'm not, this is my first post on the topic. But that would be pretty hot, as gay as it is.

>wrestle, the usual shit friends do.
That's not usual at all.
>is it normal for a guy to roast a girl's physical appearance to her face?
Extremely normal, sounds like he has a mild crush on you. But you already knew that.

Aight so here’s the deal, when guys hang out with their friends they roast each other. I’m assuming he just sees you as a friend so he has no qualms treating you like one. That’s just my take though. Also does he know you have some insecurities?

That sounds like her. She's a pretty skeptical person and is objectively pretty attractive so she's chased by guys often so there may be an element of mistrust/skepticism.

That also sounds like it could be her, once again by virtue of her being very good-looking. I'm worried she has quite a selection to choose from and I just got outmatched by somebody or some shit. Complicated though because the girl and I had a fling (dated for a bit but never official) over the summer.

Whole thing really confuses me.

I think the important distinction here is the tone of his roasting. If it's playful or seemingly in good spirit he's either making fun of you, as guy friends often do to other guy friends, or he's flirting in a kinda juvenile, goofy way.

Well, I think he caught on that I had some bad stuff happen in my past, especially since I can't even look anyone in the eyes. But I get on well enough that I can act pretty normal and avoid eye contact usually, and I think he figured it out when he tried to force me to look at him

I usually tussle with most of my friends, are you sure it's not normal to have a fun fight every now and then? I think it's pretty good exercise and I usually fight most of my guy friends since girls aren't into it

I would never wrestle with one of my friends because that shit's gay as hell.

Not worth your time. If she's willing to drop and ignore you as soon as she finds something better than don't chase her, because she'll probably just cheat on you for something better that comes along. If she dated and dropped you (even if it was a minor fling), then she'll do it again

Guys or girls, really:

What do you think it means when a woman only gets hit on by unattractive men? But on the flip side of the coin, if she approaches an attractive guy, she's hardly ever refused? Which also means that, despite being in relationships, she's never been asked on a date before.

I can never tell if this means that I'm ugly. Friends and an ex have called me really unapproachable/bored-looking before, but I think they're trying to be nice about calling me unattractive.

>hot girl asks if I want to buy her a drink
>laugh and decline because I think she's just joking
Was she?

>if she approaches an attractive guy, she's hardly ever refused?
If that's true you aren't ugly. Perhaps you have a serious face.

I got with her in Aug, she hadn't been with anybody since like Apr or so, and she hasn't been with anybody since. At least AFAIK, we share a lot of friends and the school we go to is smaller so I think there'd be word on the street. So I'm somewhat skeptical that I'm being replaced. Maybe I just wanna believe lol

Probably not.

You are not hot, maybe you are average or below average. Hot guys will fuck girls, ugly guys will fuck girls, but ugly guys will only approach women close to their league, typically. Use the men who approach you to gauge how hot you are - they’ll be on your level or a point or two below, typically.

Well, I'll try and break this down a bit

>Only hit on by unattractive men, but never refused by an attractive man

You have to be at least above average. There's nothing wrong with someone shooting above their league, and any unattractive man deserves a shot and the right to ask. But if you get accepted by attractive men, then they probably just didn't want to make the first move as society is frowning upon that nowadays.

>Despite being in relationships, she's never been asked on a date

A woman should never want to be asked on a date while in a relationship. She should remain loyal to who she is dating, and be thankful she wasn't put in that situation, or has a relationship in the first place. Looking for dates while dating is a sure sign your relationship isn't working out, so it's best to break up rather than cheat

Just go to /b and post a pic of yourself, they'll be brutally honest

Post your pic here.

Shit. She and her even hotter friend were laughing and knocking into me at the bar because I told them "careful about ordering that water, you might get drunk".

God I am dense.

>they’ll be on your level or a point or two below, typically.
Guys (generally) date down, so I'm call bs.

*calling bs.

ladies, need help.
there's this girl in my class I was to ask out. she's very introverted and barely makes conversation unless she has to. I've talked to her a few times during class, and hung out after class in the college dorm (in the common areas). from what I gather, she has a bf back home, but they don't get to meet as often because their holidays don't align. the only time we got close was during Christmas where we danced together, but there were other people with us. how do I make a move, if I should?

>A woman should never want to be asked on a date while in a relationship
I don't think I explained that part correctly. I meant it in the sense that, if I approached a guy and asked him out, I could be in a relationship. But a guy has never asked me on a date before.

I figured as much with this. I'm just thrown by the fact that I had been able to be pull some decent guys before.

My condolences.

>post of pic of yourself on /b/
>girl
get ready to have a 100 "unattractive" men jerk off to you

>Guys (generally) date down, so I'm call bs.
Guys date everywhere. Girls never date down.

How weird/uncommon is it for a girl to have a fetish specifically for virgins with a big dick?

Not an expert in the field, but it sounds like it might fall under the "he's shy and awkward but inside he's amazing and perfect and I'm going to polish that diamond" umbrella.
There's something attractive for both men and women about the idea of finding an amazing partner which everyone sort of overlooks, it's romantic in a way.
So I think it might not be that weird, maybe uncommon, but I can see where it comes from.

How does an ugly guy find a girlfriend?

I'm a solid 4/10 at best. I'm not interested in hookups (I wouldn't say no obviously), I want a girlfriend. Dating apps are a total no-go for me.

I'm a 25 year old Brit in a dead-end job

Girls how do I control my outrageous virility? All I can think about is getting a wife and having her bear children all the damn time. It's not just feeling the need to fuck, I want to breed with a single woman so badly.

>dead-end job
There's your problem. Get a real job. Girls want stability and upward mobility.

>I'm just thrown by the fact that I had been able to be pull some decent guys before.
You're not pulling shit, dumb ugly bitch, you're just a cum bucket for them.

I'm a completely right wing Nazi sympathizer and girls have never cared about that. Is it because I'm forward about what I believe in, or because I'm somewhat handsome?

Autistically debating on how to start a text conversation w/ a girl. Will a "How's your 2019?" really cut it. She's smart and pretty quick-witted when it comes to conversation and humor so I guess I'm a bit intimidated.

Prolly you've been dating dumb girls

1. I used to
2. I grew the fuck up.

Without a damn doubt

If she's like you said and wants to talk anything can work out well

t. Rabbi shekeloracemixinsteinkikeowitz

I honestly pity any woman unfortunate enough to encounter you

(You)

Attached: 1546457929576.jpg (640x370, 48K)

1. No I cum into an old sock or something
2. Why do you want your bf to cum on himself? Cum is annoying to clear up, it congeals a bit on your skin and can be painful if you have a lot of body hair

Nah, I cum on my belly all the time and my gf licks it off me.

Am a femanon and I wouldn't even shake your hand you filthy fascist

t. nigger loving race mixer

I found a girl whom I probably studied with in a private language course on FB. Is it retarded or weird If I asked her Ivia PM if we studied together in that group? I haven't seen her 4 years.

Your only contact with her was an online class 4 years ago?

Yes, it would be weird to ask her out

Does the cute factor exist?
I'm short but I got called cute because of it a couple of times, is being cute enough for someone to date you?
How do I exploit my shortness to get more cuteness? I'm not gay.

Posting here because I didn't have much like in the last thread.

No, not online class. I wrote wrong.

I'm a femanon with a similar experience. Unattractive guys in looks and personality hit on me shameless, almost obsessed with me, but on the other hand guys I dated and have been in relationship with were cool interesting guys with average or above average looks.
It doesn't say much about my look or your look I think, just some guys go fully retard creepy and others don't.

>fully retard creepy
Why is an ugly guy automatically "fully retard creepy"?

What constitutes and attractive personality or interest?

women

Where do I meet girls?
>inb4 anywhere outside. Or online.
Well, where? Should I just start talking to them next time I see them on the bus? Should I just ask if they live in my city next time I see someone saying they're female on here?

I came to the conclusion that I want someone who doesn't exist.

>likes cats
>is not a leftist
>doesn't use drugs
>likes to stay at home
>is not a huge slut

Do you know anyone who fits these requirements? Because I can't find anyone who LIKES cats and DOESN'T fail at one of the other requirements.

How do you feel about car sex?

sometimes its the most efficient option

Im a man

I think its spontaneous and nice

No no ugly guys are fine, guys I have nothing in common and insists to meet up after I politely said I'm not interested are creeps. One guy contacted over Facebook a friend of me and texted them a never-ending insult over me. That's not okay.
Those guys are unattractive on every level, being ugly and having a cool personality never makes you a creep and often doesn't make you unattractive

Likes or tolerates? It's a big difference.
Also, being a leftist is irrelevant, as women do not have political views.

Religious women

>Women do not have political views
Wha?

1. No, you are not a woman. Certainly you wouldn't pass as one.

2. Intelligent and attractive women prefer conservative guys, Inter alia recipitated by the fact that libtards are through and through vile, unmanly, stupid and undependable.

3: Stop getting triggered about politics on Jow Forums.

Attached: 799779.png (196x354, 171K)

They'd just adapt the same views as whoever the strongest influence in their lives is - that is, their husband or boyfriend. If they're single, the TV or their friends. If they're young, their family.

No, just really gross.

How does someone come up with first date ideas when you don't really know what they like by that point?

He said Nazi sympathizer not conservative though, otherwise I would wholeheartedly agree.

We need more people like you in this planet. :)

Likes.
But I don't want to deal with #MeToo at home.

I forgot about
>doesn't want kids
Religious girls do want kids, don't they?

>1. Would you think it's gay to cum on yourself?
No, it's not gay. It is pretty messy and annoying, though. And if it's on your face then it does start to head towards gay territory.
>2. How do I convince my bf that it isn't?
No clue, but in practical terms you could just tie him to the bed, lie next to him whispering into his ear and jack him off until he just cums everywhere. That's pretty fun.

So women develop their views based on media they consume and interactions with friends, family, and relationships?

Wow, really blowing my mind here.

>No, you are not a woman. Certainly you wouldn't pass as one.

Lmao

I think he's implying that women aren't capable of creating personal ideas and worldviews.

I know.

They misogyny and stupidity on this site is really just astounding. I just... I really need a new place to talk about fetishes and feelings

>They misogyny and stupidity on this site is really just astounding
The fact that we dudes have it really hard to get laid nowadays builds up a lot of frustration and hatred that eventually is directed towards the community we can blame that isn't ourselves (and those are women). Dont judge so easily.

Where do men get their views and ideas from?

Shitty YouTubers and podcasters obviously

No, they do not develop views at all. 'Assimilate' or 'adopt' would be the correct word.
Correct.
What's stupid about it? All the girls I've met have been that way - they're the boyfriend of someone, and they adopt his views, mannerisms, speaking patterns, accent, preference in music, etc. Then they get a new one, and do another 180°.
I know this girl who has held the following 'personalities,' in the span of maybe two years
>neo-nazi of the skinhead type - listened to nsbm and such
>far-right nationalist - I believe she was even a member
>"academic" type - you know the one, dresses formally and uses big words
>ghetto dweller - dresses in adidas and uses wog slang
They develop them, based on the arguments they hear. I have met men living in circles with views radically opposed to them, and they could argue their views just fine despite living around people opposed to them and agree to disagree. With the women, it wasn't the same. Whatever view the other people had, they had too. With the consistency of a weather vane.

>>likes cats
>>is not a leftist
>>doesn't use drugs
>>likes to stay at home
>>is not a huge slut
I know a handful of these (though j am not from the US, and I am not quite sure if we are leftist, that term doesn't mean much to me)

I'm honestly a bit surprised at how bad guys here sound, regarding the "all girls are sluts" mantra someone keeps bringing up. Maybe it's just the US, but most girls where I live is very low on the amount of sexual partners. The only thing is, we have like a 10% of all girls who literally fuck any guy that looks at them right, but everybody knows they are far from the norm.

If men's views are so well thought out and flawlessly put together, what's wrong with women just adapting them?

Also where do feminist ideas come from? No man would come up with that because why would they, and women are supposedly incapable of coming up with their own values and ideals.

user there's no point in trying to change his mind. People like him are too far gone

>
If men's views are so well thought out and flawlessly put together, what's wrong with women just adapting them?
Nothing.

>Also where do feminist ideas come from? No man would come up with that because why would they, and women are supposedly incapable of coming up with their own values and ideals.
The Jews.

Nothing wrong with supporting the last serious movement to promote homogeneous lands and morals. The people REEEing here about Nazis are either kikes or idiots who don't know that the werhmacht incorporated plenty of different people's because those non-whites wanted the same homogeneity for their homelands. Fuck the modern race mixing liberal nigger lovers on this website.

Considering how some guys here are super political in every response, and goes full "LIBTARD LEFTIST SCUM REEEE" with 0 provocation, I'd say that most people in general just feel the need to adapt and avoid having a too anti-social viewpoint and personality. It is just easier to identify with a group as a whole, who more or less matches your ideals and viewpoints, because if you start cherry picking viewpoints from several sides (like an actual human would do), you get alienated very quickly, and end up with very few friends.

It is why most people have 2 sides to themselves. The one they are when they are alone and with someone they truly trust (friend or loved one), and the other they use when out in public.

Why? You should be able to argue your point cohesively, no?

When it comes to women this is what I go for:
Face (and hairstyle) > Personality > Boobs > Thighs > Legs (not feet) > Ass

Maybe, but I knew guys everybody hated, that had girlfriends and werent as upset. You have no idea how much loneliness affects a person, especially young men.

Is it weird that I look like a younger version of my boyfriends mom? He brought me to meet his parents over Christmas and I saw pictures of his mom on the wall and I look very similar to how she looked in her 20s.

>They develop them, based on the arguments they hear. I have met men living in circles with views radically opposed to them, and they could argue their views just fine despite living around people opposed to them and agree to disagree. With the women, it wasn't the same. Whatever view the other people had, they had too. With the consistency of a weather vane
[Citation needed]

You are just spouting bullshit now. Also, consider the fact that some might just appear to do so to fit in, because no everyone is as autistic as you, and insist on arguing politics for no reason. I appear to agree with my family on politics, because I know full well the shitfest we would have if I openly disagreed with them. That's what politics does, *especially* when talking to guys. It's much easier to take the "whatever you say" approach.

And seriously, if you talk politics on your dates, I would be very surprised if you have any kind of luck at all. That's like number 1 on the list of things NOT to do.

What's so special about young men?

Does the cute factor exist?
I'm short but I got called cute because of it a couple of times, is being cute enough for someone to date you?
How do I exploit my shortness to get more cuteness? I'm not gay.

Posting here because I didn't have much like in the last thread.

Attached: 3cfvTuEfE5avwp6HQlkIC-dU85YYiSEgQbzrvctF9Sg.png (500x522, 142K)

Do you read yourself user? You're on Jow Forums full of frustation and you blame us women if you don't get laid? Can you see it's a loop you're putting yourself in?
Wrote I wouldn't shake a fascist's hand up there and the reply I got was about my looks and now you're all bullshitting about women not having political views, cmon a little of self criticism wouldn't kill you

Fuck treading carefully on dates. If she's not into she's not into it. Move on and try again.