C because I'm C

C because I'm C

Attached: 332223.jpg (960x720, 172K)

Shoot children, burn flute, problem solved. It's the Soviet way.

B

B is the only correct answer.

B can choose to give it to A or C for whatever reason they want, should they decide to, but since B made it, it is their property.

Anybody who thinks otherwise is a leech and a cuck.

Sage because youre a retarded Baiter C U C K

whichever is the whitest one

I'm Jewish, so obviously I'll be keeping the flute

B

Those other kids can learn how to make their own flutes, or take a fucking hike.

Attached: 34DF95DD-75D8-4FEC-A535-0A43C51570C0.jpg (700x879, 127K)

B because B provided the materials and labor to produce it.

B. Then get B to sell it to A for a profit. Child C can make money on the streets.

Obviously.

Or provide B a service or monetary gain for the flute. Not everything in the world has to be gibs.

Child b gets decide what to do with her own damn flute

why do i have the flute since me having it is theft
B has the ownership rights and can do whatever the fuck it wants with it

D, stick the flute up my ass and fart them the song of my people

Attached: Flute.png (354x462, 25K)

B because she's cute. Why would I give away flute for free tho?

sage lmao

B

I give it to B

C because the other two are (probably) women and can't do anything right

>being on the field and interfering with the game

Also, did someone pay B to make the flute? If so, they should get the flute.

I would have B negotiate with A about the price of the flute, as without adequate payment, B won't make more flutes, and A should be able to afford the price of the flute as otherwise he won't buy it. I would not deprive C of his karma(poverty), as otherwise he won't be able to understand that the flute(wealth) is a result of work.

It’s the same spot just no fence,

Give it to C because he is a wigger and he will punch the girls if he doesn't get his gibs. But he is a lazy ass and A will borrow the flute after he loses interest and never give it back.

child B, "i provided the materials" she's the investor. its her flute. all you need to know right there. poorfags can go fuck themselves.

Here's the real answer: the flute will go to whoever is most capable of taking it

Vae victis

B, but 30% of the flute is confiscated by the government so it becomes shorter. Then the gov't gives 5% of the flute to C.

Wait, are there people who unironically do not pick B?

You don't get to give the flute to anyone because you don't own it in the first place

Break the flute into 3 parts and distribute it, each part won't work but you can post it on instagram to virtue signal to your friends.

The state gets it

holy Shit hell yeah I give it to B

>moishe speaking about value of work
kek

Reality is the spics getting hit in the face by a ball going 120 mph and then their bodies getting shipped back to Mexico for a funeral. (Who paid for all that?)