Escalation in India and Pakistan

I guess some of you know what's happening down there in Kashmir. They're know exchanging artillery shells and locking down hospitals and neighborhoods. They declared fucking martial law. Pakistan is now moving troops to the border and India is ready to do the same. Are we fucked? Remember, both of those countries got nuclear armament and the means to deploy them. Pakis doesn't figure on the Non-nuclear Proliferation Treaty and is good friends with China, Iran and Russia. Meanwhile India is more likely to ask help from Western military powers. And no the fact that India is arming itself with Russian shizz doesn't really change anything. It's just equipment and India has been known to buy from anyone while remaining more on the West's side.

Attached: 8-16.jpg (760x692, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nucleardarkness.org/warconsequences/fivemilliontonsofsmoke/
sacbee.com/sports/high-school/joe-davidson/article216243435.html
indexmundi.com/factbook/compare/india.pakistan/demographics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Poo in the loos throwing shit at each other
Happening!

I hope they just destroy each other and purge themselves from this earth but I also don't want to die in nuclear hellfire.

These skirmishes between India and Pakistan are a regular occurrence. This one does seem like it has the makings of a much larger battle though.

That's exactly what I'm worried about y'know. They've always been throwing shit at each other but it seems that they're now ready to leash out the anger for once and for all.

France is a lost cause. Come over here, you'll be fine. They always leave us mountain jews alone.

>Escalation in India and Pakistan

Attached: 1536833120696.gif (160x131, 498K)

>this guy doesn't want to die in nuclear hellfire
That's literally the best way to die. It's instant painless death if you are anywhere near the nuke. What more could you ask for? Old age? Cancer? Those are far more painful. I'd rather go out in a flash than linger in pain.

If you're unlucky and are out of the immediate kill zone, but close enough to suffer the effects of radiation you can always kill yourself some other way to avoid a very horrible death. Radiation death is admittedly a very sucky way to go.

Reminder that full-scale nuclear war between India and Pakistan would result in worldwide darkness, cooling, and famine
nucleardarkness.org/warconsequences/fivemilliontonsofsmoke/

And this is a bad thing how?

Don't tell these french niggers to come here, look what they did with Geneva and the whole Romandie

I think that's a crock of shit. That site says 5 million tons of smoke will be released if Pakistan and India fire their nukes, but we have forest fires that release BILLIONS of tons of smoke into the atmosphere.

>"When there are fires that span hundreds of thousands of acres with billions of tons of smoke released, it amplifies things,” Morris said.
sacbee.com/sports/high-school/joe-davidson/article216243435.html

Also, there have been 2000+ nuclear tests, most of which took place above ground since the 1940s. That averages about 27 nukes per year, many of which are exponentially more powerful than Hiroshima. If nukes had that big of an effect on the climate, we should have seen more changes from those tests.

You are fucked just not in the way you think you are.
About 30 million poos would die in the initial exchange. However there are over a billion of them. That means there would be hundreds of millions left alive, all desperately trying to flee the irradiated, starving subcontinent directly for YOUR country.
Welcome to the camp of the saints.

Attached: tenor.gif (244x330, 448K)

As long as most of the Hindus die the earth will literally be a more hygienic place to be.

Relax Nothing will happen. Its just like Israel and iran,We hate each other but know How much damage war can cause.

I've always wanted to come to Switzerland. But I can't. I hear so many people saying "hurr dur my country is so shit with all those migrants and leeches so I'm gonna become one myself!" and it's ridiculous. My nation is where my culture and ancestry was born. It's where the ideologies and notions I follow where instored. I can't just become a deserter. Maybe I'll change, maybe later I'll discover that i need to move elsewhere to do what I like. But for now I prefer not to. But I still got plenty of time after all.

I don't think war will happen.
There have been worse incidents like the Mumbai attacks where over 150 civilians were killed by terrorists. That time it was clear the culprit was Pakistan and nothing happened. This is a smaller incident and will have some exchanges at the border at most like for the past 3 years.

if they wanna blow themselves up, they can go ahead and do it.
will only make reclaiming the Crown Jewel that much easier.

Attached: glory to empire.png (4832x5787, 1.4M)

I'm not a migrant leech and I don't want to become a deserter. Even though I've always admired your country and history, I can't just flee from my nation.

>surrender monkey does not surrender
Based and Napoleon-pilled

>Indians colonizing Indians
KEK

Attached: what-percent-compatible-with-jim-halpert-from-the-2-24963-1461422235-11_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 58K)

Call me "based and Napoleon-pilled" if you want. I'm just following my principles.

let the shitskins destroy eachother

lmao

A nuclear war would have a measurable reduction on population. Maybe that's a good thing

More likely, you'd be on the periphery where you'd just get burned badly and/or die of radiation poisoning. Trust me, there are about a million better ways to die.

How would you know leaf? Have you tried it?

Good.
Let's hope they whipe each other out.

>tests
The smoke comes form the burning of cities, tests were mostly done in deserts and small, empty islands.

>but we have forest fires that release BILLIONS of tons of smoke
Source?

Same 2 billion less people on earth that's one way to slow down our resource use.

There will definitely be more rice to go around afterwards.

They are one colonizing you at this point, Nigel.

Based.

>India produces its own aircraft while Pakistan imports them.

Jets are still flying around Kashmir, I guess in a display of force. Lots of people are talking about them.

Attached: Jets.png (869x832, 100K)

India has the advantage in education and population
indexmundi.com/factbook/compare/india.pakistan/demographics

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 3.30.42 PM.png (2842x1328, 395K)

>naveet, sandeep and jaswinder
>people

A war could be used by both countries to cull ther huge populations.

Nothings happening. Fake news

It's not happening. It's never happening.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 3.36.40 PM.png (2838x1356, 510K)

cant wait to die

Havnt had a nice comfy thread in a while. Sit back and watch the poo's and pajeet's roast each other lads.

Attached: 1549740154931.gif (350x300, 1.9M)

I'm white, i can deal with cold climate and darkness.
So long, niggers!

why did all ancient buddhist countries turn to shit?

as if they were destroyed from the inside....

Kek

Thank God any western nation declaring war on Pakistan would end in a bloody revolution. Nothing to worry about, nukes are a hoax anyways...

Well that's global warming sorted!

Attached: 1550625975397.jpg (660x883, 243K)

>what is race

Nice try Satan.

This is mostly over Kashmir right?
And the muslims causing so many problems in India, right?

Checked. Based trips.

Attached: 666-36th-triangular-number.jpg (497x384, 58K)

Attached: 1550298744187.jpg (629x454, 45K)

Attached: redditfag.png (362x406, 17K)