IOTBW

13 middle schools and 11 high schools during the two weeks right in the middle of black history month. Your move Jow Forums.

Attached: iotbw lynhaven 2.jpg (300x384, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/13adrianadealba?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that you?

Yeah

Attached: IOTBW Plaza.png (1200x675, 575K)

Great work. How have th reactions from the public been?

Are those bullet holes in the banner?

Based and redpilled zoomers

Its fun but if you've got thin skin or are afraid of interacting with the police don't bother.

Based

Lel. Naw just a sloppy paint job.

so when do you set sail?

Attached: its ok to be a sail.jpg (1372x1008, 171K)

> IOTBBW
IT IS OK TO BE BLACK OR WHITE

heee heee

Good work! IOTBW is the most profound statement on culture in the last 50 years.

I've gotten a lot of love from both whites and non whites and a lot of hate from both too.

Attached: iotbw.png (612x792, 29K)

You nailed it man. I'm thinking about attaching it to a canoe I just bought.

well dang. Imagine this. Tall Ship Races. All the sails suddenly displaying a certain harmless message.

imagine the seething.

Attached: 1548198584668.gif (235x240, 1.85M)

I don't need to. I've been called a Nigger an asshole a piece of shit and a racist. Oh and the Kvetching, some Yenta yelled "what about the Jews, why is it always about white people". A guy with olive skin and a big nose kept hollering about how "Jesus was a middle easterner" as if that was an ethnicity and not a region. But I have to say that my most angry detractors were both white women who considered themselves conservative.

Attached: IOTBW sail.jpg (680x500, 121K)

twitter.com/13adrianadealba?lang=en

Attached: iotbw4.png (7016x9924, 457K)

No it's not

Ignore the sage

if you knew the story about the races and why
we whites are target number 1 since 2015 you
would laugh your fucking ass off.

So this one bitch comes up to me while I'm talking to a cop and a stranger and being lectured about the ethnicity of Jesus Christ by a guy shouting out of his car window and she says to me "Take it down. Take it down NOW." Apparently she mistook me for a toddler. She went on to tell me all about how she had run for city counsel as a republican and that I was hurting "the cause". I'm not sure what made her assume I had common cause with feral Harpies who attempt to emasculate grown males in public. I guess she was used to getting her way but she had no idea how much I enjoy frustrating and disappointing women like her.

Attached: Thot Patrol.jpg (500x629, 78K)

I thought sailing was an explicitly white activity so you've got my interest. Quick rundown or link.