Okay, now the yellow vests have gotten out of hand

Okay, now the yellow vests have gotten out of hand.

Attached: 2C8AF48C-ECDF-40BF-BF95-51194B05153D.jpg (750x730, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wz_JUHfJeMU
youtube.com/watch?v=-RAVyfpeYG8
youtu.be/gA5PWRPeMOk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_and_Tans
youtu.be/doegoa3spKo
citizensinformation.ie/en/moving_country/moving_to_ireland/working_in_ireland/coming_to_work_in_ireland.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>women
youtube.com/watch?v=Wz_JUHfJeMU

horsed.com

LOL, this is epic assuming it's not shopped.
Will the horse be put down and served in fancy French restaurants to Asian tourists?
Was that horse gay?
So many questions

It's actually in ireland
when a horse says 'fuck the police'
he means it

>It's actually in ireland
Hmmm, OK I was thinking it was France.
What's the writing on the back of the yellow jacket of the cop?

Attached: yellow vest horse,LOL-?.jpg (750x730, 213K)

It's GARDA
from Garda Síochána, which is our police force
It means something like "Guardians of the Peace"

Wtf that's actually a pretty small horse. Closer to a pony than what you typically see of police horses.

>woman having a panic attack and hyperventilating
Why do we continue to play pretend and let them live in their delusion?

Attached: 1550683588308.png (186x175, 8K)

EPIC MOUNT

Hmmm, OK I was thinking it was the United Kingdom.
What's the badge on the tool belt of the cop?

Attached: Oy, Do you ave a loicense for that cock.png (750x730, 854K)

Women are just the same as men you racist Nazi

Aha, thanks.

When did that happened, I hope people in Ireland had lot's of fun commenting about it.
Was the receiving horse dick cop male or female, lol this is so funny. Looks like it was male cop, so now he was horsed.
His family must be proud.
I hope the horse ejaculated all over him, haha

>Garda
It's NOT the UK, we use ENGLISH here, the police have 'Police' written on their jackets, the Garda are Irish, Southern Irish, which is not part of the UK.

Hold your horses.

>being proud of this
Get fucked by a massive horse cock.

>When the guardians of peace need the guardians from horse rape
Horsedick-proof pantaloons when?

Attached: slick willy approves.gif (312x302, 3.41M)

Attached: drapermaxkek.jpg (413x395, 38K)

underrated comment as fuck

Bbbbbrrrrraaaappppp

>you will never have the audacity to rape someone while they clean up your shit

challenge accepted

>Southern Irish, which is not part of the UK.
And thank god for that! Long live the queen!

>Long live the queen!
Fuck that old stinking rotten cunt.

Why do you want part of Ireland so badly, but not the whole of it?

>Long live the queen!
That Irish stallion horse should fuck her in her ass.

Does /mlp/ actually allow hc 3dpd zoo?

Imagine being so fat a horse tries to fuck you.

Ireland for the Irish desu

Or maybe he's just a really big guy

Wonder if the horse rider was a horse whisperer and told him to do it?

>Southern Irish
How to spot a raging Tan.

That's what they like, let's be tolerant by responding their choices

Maybe the horse was gay.

Attached: 3gardacap2.jpg (500x486, 64K)

kek

>>>/zoo/

Can't believe nobody posted the video...

youtube.com/watch?v=-RAVyfpeYG8

Maybe all three of them are gays and decided to horse around

Are they prepping the horse for Macron?

Huh. Different video, different day, same location, same situation.

youtu.be/gA5PWRPeMOk

Attached: Garda-Logo.png (1000x500, 386K)

Rather for her

Attached: Theresa May.jpg (1024x672, 101K)

>not Northern Ireland
>therefore Southern Ireland
I don't even know what a 'tan' is, I'm Scottish, now go suck a horse cock.

same horny horse, the cock looks the same,lol

figures that your eyes would go straight for cock

Wasnt just horses. UK cops need special training if they cant have guns. London has become a jungle. Im not even going to troll bongs anymore it makes me so sad.

Attached: 1549808605344.jpg (600x531, 46K)

Southern Ireland is the province of Munster, you retard.

The country is called Ireland. "Northern" Ireland is a gerrymandered apartheid state created to appease inbred loyalist scum (and they're still never happy). It's existence most certainly does not change what Ireland is called, nor does it make any part of this island "British".

As for what a "tan" is, that'd be the band of rapacious, pillaging, murdering cunts the Brits recruited from prisons to suppress the democratic will of the island of Ireland for independence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_and_Tans

Go wank off into your Rangers jersey, you conquered little subject, you're a disgrace to the Scottish race.

>horse tries to rape your partner
>not drawing your pistol and icing the faggot horse

Lol, no I was examining horses black patch first and then noticed his peepee.
Can you imagine eating just grass and oats and you can grow massive cock like horse.

youtu.be/doegoa3spKo

An auxiliary police force made up of mentally unstable demobbed WWI vets. Their uniforms were haphazardly put together and were a mixture of both black and tan

for

theres vids of nigs beating down entire squads of bobbies
fucking pathetic

>leafs in charge of geography

>blah blah blah
Geographically there is north, and there is south, top & bottom, up & down, stop being a sperg, I don't throw a fit if someone refers to Scotland as the North, because it fucking IS in the north, m'kay, now pls suck a horse's cock :3

Fuming taig thinking hes not part of the greater german reich

I know.

Why are yellow vests such a bunch of chimps?

Title of this picture should be:
"Member of the police force was fucked by a member of a horse"

Lmfao. Irish. Getting raped by a horse.

If i had my 2015 hdd i would dump so hard for you right now. Sadly it died along with years worth of the worlds dankest memes and shitpost folders. Folders within folders for surgical shitposts. Fuck i miss those days.

The Northernmost point of Ireland is further North than the northernmost part of "Northern Ireland". Way to prove your complete fucking ignorance.

You guys are so disrespectful by not talking about that hero horse but about your politics.

What happened to that horny horse, is he still in service or was killed and meat sold to the French?

Attached: iameuropenow.jpg (238x212, 8K)

black n tans. and normally people in the north call the republic "southern ireland"

you know my name is tadhg or taig. just find it funny how its used as an insult in the north. in dublin people dont realise its an insult.

How easy is it for an American to come live in Ireland for a few years? Always wanted to check it out. Do you ban people with felonies?

They don't, they call it "the republic" "down south", etc. The only ones using "Southern Ireland" are people with a chip on their shoulder over Irish independence and read too many tabloids. It's almost as sure a sign of a Hun cunt as the ones who insist on "Londonderry", and lo and behold this Anglified Scot here turns out to be an utter ignorant cunt.

Got an Irish grandparent? You're a citizen. Otherwise...

citizensinformation.ie/en/moving_country/moving_to_ireland/working_in_ireland/coming_to_work_in_ireland.html

Thanks. What's the nigger situation currently? I heard that there's lots of niggers in Dublin, but what about the rest of the country? I want to get away from niggers.

not sure about the felonies part. but im gonna warn you that dublin is a terrible city. its really REALLY hard to find a house/apartment in the city. average rent in dublin is 1600 per month. so 4800 a month. and you would think with it being the most expensive city in europe it would be nice. NOPE. junkies everywhere and its filthy. now go anywhere else in ireland. your fucking set, really cheap and nice. the only issue is finding a job outside dublin. im not sure how easy it is. i imagine it would be easy. and if u have an irish grandparent i think you get citizenship. so thats a freeby

...do yourself a favour. dont go to dublin. pic related is an average school. i got lucky my school was 95% irish. but im not in the city center so its not as bad here

Attached: 1550932554518.jpg (2560x1920, 1.92M)

>Blanchardstown

But yeah, pretty minimal. I grew up in the West of Ireland and I didn't see a single black person in the area until about 2011 or so. Haven't seen one since.

I wish I had an Irish grandparent. I'm Irish and Welsh and Danish, northern Euromix #3. Maybe I would just bring my own money and stay for a year or however long I can get a non-working visa. Wouldn't mind working out in the country doing something.

This picture makes me angry. Why are there so many niggers? Who the fuck is bringing them in? We should kill them.

really close. harmonstown. my dad was from blanchardstown though. although i have to put up with trash here for eg my car was set on fire. and there were several drug busts on my road.

one thing you will note in ireland. is that were REALLY good at intergrating minorities, most black kids will say there irish. and act irish. its only in bad areas where this fails. and funnily enough its usually the poles who become niggers.

>Sees black person
>Gets angry

NPC

Attached: 1536539069997.jpg (230x368, 7K)

Whatever. If you're black you're not Irish. Fuck integrating them, they're fucking animals and deserve to die. I seriously fucking hate even looking at their ugly subhuman faces. If there are a bunch of niggers in Ireland I guess I can throw that dream in the trash with the rest of them.

FUCK NIGGERS I FUCKING HATE THEM

>can't comprehend why a native population being displaced would be upsetting

I wish this were true, I really do, but the truth is, it's a matter of density. Where they come in small numbers, they can be absorbed and assimilated (e.g. Phil Lynott, Paul McGrath). Once a threshold is reached, you end up with a parallel ethnic culture and group. From that point, adversity is inevitable.

To put it simply, our culture doesn't have some magic power to survive mass immigration. We just haven't been hit with the brunt of it yet. Don't get complacent.

Attached: 1540681261929.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Attached: 1540668510904.jpg (497x593, 32K)

i agree with your statement 100%, its all about density. 10% non irish should be sustainable. i think over 30% and critical mass is reached. we should be very weary. plus our governments ireland "cuck 2030" isint fucking helping things

that sandwich at 00:15 lol

relax. as long as there not causing problems its fine. i agree blacks in large numbers are bad. but i dont hate them. its in there nature. i hate to say this but there like children, and they will act out if there not guided and controlled. our biggest misstep was treating them as equals. when they need our help.

I found the nigger

>its in there nature. i hate to say this but there like children,

People like you are the problem. You just roll over and accept those demonspawn. We need to genocide them off the face of the earth. We cannot co-exist with them. It's either them, or us as the white race.

they are becoming more unhinged, who do they punish like that now???

that is great news, tyrone

An irish jig?

xDDD

in ireland they seem fine. honestly Jow Forums IS an echo chamber. if your on it too long you WILL literally become the average leftie robot. i know this all too well. because if you go off pol and browse other boards you will become less angry, and you will realise that you were being influenced heavily. seeing the same stuff all the time eventually leads you to believe it. even if you are aware of it. even if you disagree with it. thats why propaganda works. seeing positive reinforcement for one message over and over again eventually makes you believe it. thats why abortion was allowed, thats why communism and fascism happened. thats why leftists happened. and its whats effecting you.

I'm one of the fags that made Jow Forums so racist. So it's not emanating into me, I'm emanating into [it]. And I have 40 million reasons to hate niggers. [That is the nigger population here in the US]. Their entire race is pure cancer, and I can't even stand looking at them.

for you

All we can do is vote, pressure TDs, and try to displace Sinn Fein councillors and TDs anywhere possible. The great thing is, the Shinners tend to do best in old working class city areas, which are also the best areas to buy a home in right now.

I assume most other Irish people would know this, but just in case

>DON'T buy in any newly built area or estate - up to 40% of these will go to social housing, and a lot of the rest will be snapped up for rentals - which means HAP tenants - i.e foridners

>Look for old council areas, especially those built between the 30s and the 50s. Many of these are coming to market now, most are owner-occupied due to buyback incentives. These areas are almost 100% Irish and long established communities. Any immigrants moving there will be of the working, contributing variety.

>Look for areas with a well established local organized crime gang. They keep a lid on petty crime and you'll have the best Garda presence in the country. Yeah, they shoot each other sometimes, but generally nearby residents don't get caught in the crossfire.

Seriously though, if you're trying to live in Dublin and you're not looking in Kimmage, Crumlin, Drimnagh, Ballyfermot, Cabra, Finglas, Santry, etc, you'll pay for your own stupidity for the rest of your life. In 20 years time, the prices in these areas will be eye watering and people will kill to get a place there. Take advantage of the hangover of the bad years, and take note of the fact that at most of those Garda stations, violent crime and theft figures have more than halved in 10 years.

>The state of people spending 950K on an ex-council place in Ringsend they could have the exact same for 240K in Kimmage because "muh Kinahans".

this is the fate of all kikes and muslims

>I'm one of the fags that made Jow Forums so racist. So it's not emanating into me, I'm emanating into [it]. And I have 40 million reasons to hate niggers. [That is the nigger population here in the US]. Their entire race is pure cancer, and I can't even stand looking at them.
Your President doesn't have problems with them. Why you are such a racist.
Go and do what your Pres is doing and kiss some niggers on the lips today.

Attached: WTF_TRUMP_GOT BLACKED.jpg (996x1989, 315K)

>Why you are such a racist.

I'm not sure, I seem to have a genetic predisposition to feel disgust at the presence of non-white people. I just want to live around white people- only white people. Why the fuck can't I do this? There are places that are full of azns and niggers where you can't find a single fucking white person. I just want a white nation.