Thermodynamics and the "Holocaust"

>have to make gasoline from coal
>energy to cremate 1 body equal to driving 4800mi

Could someone please explain how and why the Germans were supposedly able to gas and incinerate several millions? Asking for a friend.

Attached: 1540939921864.jpg (586x800, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk&bpctr=1547736996
sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/11/181105091802.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they knew in '42 that they would lose the war and therefore had to destroy all the bodies to make the evidence disappear.

Attached: 6D17B353-B32F-4CF4-B091-12C1EF698C25.jpg (654x597, 139K)

It didn't happen

Attached: BdDpdX7-3.jpg (1337x354, 134K)

Attached: Shlomocaust.jpg (2650x9922, 3.94M)

Attached: 4DA4A50D-C672-4172-8F11-94631613D90F.jpg (1024x930, 209K)

Attached: C7BC5E05-8078-45A4-B29D-0991ACF888CF.jpg (900x398, 354K)

They made gasoline from jews. Used it to fuel their tanks in the fight against communism.

Use Jews as fuel for burning Jews. Perpetjewuum mobile.

We'll, ripping out all their gold teeth then skinning them to make lampshades and soap would have cut down on the biomass. You need to figure that in your equations.

those are very antisemitic questions

Attached: 1530511137022.jpg (514x652, 282K)

Ovens provided needed Psi energy to power production structures.
Germans thought their autism could win a 7v1 comp stomp...as the comp.

Attached: Protoss_Forge.jpg (444x379, 59K)

6 million of God's chosen people were gassed by Aryan monsters such as yourself. How would you feel if 10 million of your people were exterminated? This forum is an outrage to the Jewish community, we must never forget the 20 million!

Attached: zimmerman1.jpg (620x400, 38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk&bpctr=1547736996

>Such nostalgia
The 90s were a simpler time. I just needed SC and Mtn Dew to be happy.

6 million weren’t gassed, many more were just shot and buried.

We just couldn't find the bodies afterwards.

Otto Frank would have got away with it as well but guess what, he refused to pay the guy that wrote the diaries and that guy sued.
Jews.

Name one hundred of them.

You know the funny thing, none of this holocaust denial shit even happened until the late 60s or 70s. Literally everyone who was alive at that time from German and Soviet generals down to the lowly American GIs who stormed Europe, none ever said “none of this shit is real!”. I think I believe those who lived through those times then faggot zoomers on Jow Forums

Attached: 48C5634B-DF51-40EC-8E8D-9624B68933F0.jpg (480x345, 43K)

based and checked

Attached: awoo.webm (720x960, 2.94M)

Bullshit. I was born in the 60s, and most intelligent people I knew as a kid never believed any of it. Because the maths don't add up. And it doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

As much as 250k Germans died in 3 days alone in the fire bombing of Dresden. If that many people can die mathematically in just 3 days why does 6 million killed in the timespan of 4 years sound so outrageous?

Holocaust denial conveniently started around the time the first Hollywood movies about Jewish suffering started coming out like Exodus, Judgement at Nuremberg, Diary of Anne Frank etc. and when Israel became famous on the world stage for hunting down Eichmann and plowing through the Arabs in six days. Before then no one really denied the holocaust, rather they actually tended to ignore it and didn’t give much a shit. Holocaust denial was created as a response by people annoyed by the Jews trying to speak up and tell people to actually take notice what happened here 20 years ago. Personally I always thought the rebuttal strategy should have been to tell Jews to get over it because everyone suffered, not deny it didn’t happen however.

Dude, you do realize Dresden was bombed to shit? It's not the same as gassing Jews or burning them every day.

I mean if Germans bombed their own cities, yeah sure why not 6 million Jews would've died pretty easily.

Because they gassed them and burned them in normal crematorium ovens. It takes a modern oven more than a hour to get rid of most of the corpse. You do the math, genius. But you know all this, Schlomo.

You think it takes much energy expenditure to put a bullet in someone’s head or work or starve them to death? Like I said, most Jews weren’t even cremated, that was a late-term phase of the war. I’d think you as a Russian would be fully aware just how many millions can be wiped out with just guns and starvation. Can you name me all the 20 million Soviets who died from German hands either?

the 6 million figure came to be in the 60s too dude, people started to deny the holocaust as soon as the jews capitalized on it

holocaust denial happened when people were informed the red cross numbers were wrong and the number of deaths was actually 6 million. holocaust denial happened because the jews used it as a political weapon.

WHERE ARE THE BODIES THEN? YOU FUCKING KIKE SHILL.

in the future when israeli american alliance will no longer benefit israel they will blame the USA for attacking supply lines going to concentration camps and the narrative will be rewritten to say that the USA has caused unnecessary deaths of jews. they did it with britain, they wll do it with usa also.

Dude there are still mass graves being exhumed today, ignoring something isn’t evidence of nothing. What are you expecting, that post-war excavators were just going to dig up piles of bones and identify them, separate them, count them and bury them in a Jewish cemetery or what? The technology or means for that never existed back then. But there are mass graves all over Eastern Europe that are known. Now you can argue over the true number of the dead and can make cases for way way less or way way more but if your only argument is “nothing terrible happened here” then that is weak sauce.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/11/181105091802.htm

We fucking exhume them then and let's have a tally. No one disputes that a lot of people died in WWII. We're taking about 6 million Sheckelburgs evaporating here.

So if our only dispute is numbers then why the raw anger, if the Nazis only systematically killed 1 million Jews then how does that make them any less evil? Historians can never even agree on how many people specifically died in every major war of the 20th century, how can you ever get a truly accurate figure in a analog age where records are destroyed or shoddy? There isn’t even a definitive number on how many died in World War 1.

Then go to Germany and proclaim in public that only 5,999,999,999 Jews died. You may want to bring a lawyer.

That should of course be 5,999,999. Got carried away. Muh six gorillion. Kek.

For me it isn't about defending the nazis, it's about the pursuit of the truth and freedom of speech and not allowing history to be written by the victors

>Holocaust
This thread belongs on

There's only one reason for the sheer lack of mountains of ashen remains. They were simply disintegrated.
Space aliens gave the Nazis rayguns with a power output of 6 MW, that's as much as 6 million joules per second. Never forget that.

Why don't you disprove the evidence laid out in academia

There really isn't much evidence to back up the 6 million number

There was no scientific method applied to determine this number; it was given by the media and not enough people in academia had the balls to dispute it because they understood the powerd that be

Here is a burning question though, if there is no evidence of millions of deaths, where did everyone go. Why wasn’t millions of lawsuits filed after the war by Jews working to get their homes and property back if they were all alive to do so? Why is there only 110k Jews today in Germany and only 1.4m in all of Europe? Why is the population of Israel only 6 million today with 1-2m of them being Arabs? In a world where populations as a whole have tripled since WW2? Logically speaking if millions more Jews lived the population should be larger in both Israel and Europe.

Underrated

Thankfully we still have freedom of speech here, unlike europoors.