What are some Jow Forums approved news sources? All the mainstream ones are pozzed beyond repair

What are some Jow Forums approved news sources? All the mainstream ones are pozzed beyond repair.

Attached: cnn-logo.png (400x400, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zhOdO
archive.is/DTYWB
youtube.com/watch?v=2L_Aw1YW2p4
rt.com/usa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

unironically infowars

Just watch news from different countries. There is no one news source that is unbiased, but if you mix lets say Al Jazeera with RT and maybe some other you can get a pretty good picture of what's going on. American news is all the same except fox news, so you only need to watch one of them if you need to.

Jow Forums

Read old books from a structural perspective. Apply to the structure of today. News not necessary

>What are some Jow Forums approved news sources?
Jow Forums

just ignore the pizzagate/flat earth/ron perlman/tranny discord posters

Attached: 57.jpg (1585x1527, 140K)

www.noagendashow.com

Alex is a compromised jew shill now

>now
He's always been

Ron paul liberty report, some RT, some Al Jazeera, some Jimmy Dore,

Based comment. I get the news from BBC, Al Jazeera and Russia Today. If you compare all three stories against each other you will get a glimpse of the truth than reading each of them individually.

Also add TRT as they are the next big up and coming news outlet.

Only news source I trust:
- my eyes

Unless I see something happen in front of me, I don't believe it. The jew rats are everywhere, they're in the local news, the National jews, the online news, the alternative news, they own the big tech companies (faceberg, instaberg)... they own the polling companies, it's to the point now that I don't even trust the weathermen - my local TV news weathermen are all gay men who post radical left-wing shit on Twitter.

Attached: download (5).jpg (225x225, 10K)

You can’t say that, infiltrating and filming Bohemian Grove was one of the best things anyone could have ever done.

Jow Forums. It's literally the fastest place to scoop up a happening.
Social media combing autists get to it way before the press does.

... it looks like Brian Stelter (Mr. Reliable Sources) has a fancy arrangement of candles on his kitchen table... what could those candles be ???

Attached: Mysqft-Jamie-and-Brian-Stelter-33 (2).jpg (2000x1333, 2.2M)

How can he be a jew shill when all he does is talk about jews? What do you think a globalist is? Are you guys really this blue pilled. Alex can't rant about "jews", so he says globalists...

no doubt that guy is a cuckold

He shilled Y2K bullshit. Guy hasn't been credible since the internet became a way for him to sell his bullshit products.

>Alex can't rant about "jews", so he says globalists
He can, he won't. Guy is a fraud.

Infowars has been zogged for a long time user
They NEVER talk about Israel or zionism and they act as gatekeepers and prevent anti-Zionists from coming on the show.
One time somebody mentioned Israel and ZIonism on the show and Alex said "yeah nothing you can do about that" and changed the subject.

>yeah nothing you can do about that
Really? Hmm. That doesn't make sense. He was the first guy screaming 9/11 was an inside job... The natural progression from 9/11 is to Zionism... Which he knows.

Are you sure he wasn't just playing it down because he knew (((they))) would shut him down?

He'll say anything to get attention just so you can see his water filter ads.

I always laugh that he's skinny in that pic and he's a reliable source. Are they not even trying?

96% of US media is owned by 6 corporations.

>Jow Forums

even Jow Forums doesn't trust Jow Forums most of the time

zerohedge, they usually have decent bits of news.

Jow Forums is my fav news because it's such a mind fuck

>even Jow Forums doesn't trust Jow Forums most of the time
still infinitely better than CNN faggot

>even Jow Forums doesn't trust Jow Forums most of the time
And that's a good thing.

Try

I would like Reddit if there was no karma

He predicted that Bin Laden would be used as a scapegoat. The only reason I watch him is because of waco/mujahideen. He knew about operation cyclone a decade before it was declassified.

Ben Shapiro
Steven Crowder
Gavin McInnis
Stephan Molynexexexexeuaaaa (however the fuck you spell that)
Lauren Southern

>He predicted that Bin Laden would be used as a scapegoat.
Not much of a prediction when the fucking guy is making videos saying he did it.

archive.is/zhOdO
archive.is/DTYWB

thats not exactly proof

ourselves, obviously. we are the news. why do you think we are here?
>we decide what is news
>we make threads on what we believe is news
>we engage to get to the bottom of the story, in an international effort
>we have live correspondents all over the world
if Jow Forums isnt your source of news, wtf are you doing here?
>we the news now

Attached: news.jpg (1043x885, 261K)

Where there's smoke...

There's retarded pot heads.

Regardless he has been redpilling for longer than I've been alive.
youtube.com/watch?v=2L_Aw1YW2p4

...theres flammenwerfer 35

>Regardless he has been redpilling for longer than I've been alive.
If you're not older than youtube you're not old enough to have an opinion to post here.

>Where there's smoke...
But that isn't smoke, thats a web page

Hes been on air for 23 years.

live streams

im old enough to remember the horrid sound of dialup

I've been here since 2006 you fucking newfaggot cuck

Al Jewzeera was outed as a ZOG outlet during the Arab Spring. BBC is literally made up of shite.

Perhaps NHK is less biased but apparently from being less informative. There's also Euronews with the no comment segments which I like and don't know how pozzed or not pozzed that and the Deutsche Welle might be.

Jow Forums didn't exist then faggot

>Deutsche Welle
pozzed. Same with France24 and Arirang.

Infowars

Attached: alexjones_meat.jpg (480x360, 42K)

I already heard France24 was affiliated with some of the owners of major msm media corporations.

Many of these alternative stations were taken off some cable networks last year.

All of them are. Best is to either read direct off the wire, or Reuters. All anything else is is an opinion piece on one of those two, or each other.

>alternative stations
It's national news for Germany and France and South Korea. It's like BBC in the UK, ABC in Australia, or PBS in the USA.

AP and Reuters are probably controlled to a certain degree. At least RT has exhibited greater integrity than its competitors, although due to its clear bias, its reports and commentary should be taken with a grain of salt. Other than that there are a number of other streamers as well.

Well its an alternative to msm programming and often more critical than the infotainment tier reporting in it.

This. You have to view multiple opposing sources and read between the lines.

It is msm. There's nothing more mainstream than National News agencies.

meme flag

know more news seems pretty based.

>www.noagendashow.com
www.noagendashow.com
>www.noagendashow.com
www.noagendashow.com
>www.noagendashow.com
www.noagendashow.com
>www.noagendashow.com
www.noagendashow.com

It traditionally hasn't been as much so for America though.
This "independent" "citizen" media stuff is only starting to take off and is already being tarnished by the likes of biased journalists with agendas as the respective political interests begin to funnel their resources to such groups.

you can't be serious m9.

The only one of those that almost counts is Stephan, but he struggles to name the jew so fuck him.

Attached: 1550800957748.jpg (255x200, 10K)

The best thing anyone could do at the present is to tune out from the heaps of manufactured content and "crises" rather than allow oneself to be perpetually engaged by it.

HERE !!!
rt.com/usa/

Attached: RT:FUCK-CNN..jpg (1024x386, 70K)

My top 3:
One America News
Al Jazeera
RT

Try to find 2 left leaning, 2 right leaning, and 1 neutral news media outlet. For me it gives a broad overview of headlines and I use this method to reach my own conclusion/opinion

>All the mainstream ones are pozzed beyond repair.
What do you mean?

CNN is a very valuable and reliable news source. Just assume that the opposite of everything they say is the truth.

Jow Forums is compromised jew shills now