What are some of the biggest blackpills you know?

What are some of the biggest blackpills you know?

Attached: 47583629_350375939023817_1823972851639800465_n.jpg (480x480, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2a1LV1IeG8U
unz.com/akarlin/stupid-people/
unz.com/akarlin/short-history-of-3rd-millennium/
unz.com/akarlin/not-sending-their-best/
unz.com/akarlin/nor-breeding-their-best/
unz.com/akarlin/paper-review-icelandic-dysgenics/
unz.com/akarlin/dysgenic-deutschland/
unz.com/akarlin/cicerone-on-dysgenic-decline/
unz.com/akarlin/frito-effect/
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Numbers on this board dont lie

everytime you buys spaghetti sauce you buy the large can because its cheaper then the smaller cans for some reason. but you only use at most half the can before you have to throw it out anyways.

That women, even more so then men, feel very little if any guilt in cheating/sleeping around.
The excuse always eventually ends up being "I do what I want. It's my life" or some variation of that. Women almost never own up to their mistakes relationship-wise. It always has to be about them and their wants and "needs".
Muslims have the correct view on women. Make sure they never leave the house without a male guardian.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force The Movie

ok i found this in china
so a better product exists
now someone just needs to put some in a box and sell it in the grocery store. i'd buy a pack of these packages of sauce if it didn't cost much more then the cans.

and yet
its not on the shelves, at least not in canada. ive never seen it before. seems like a good idea, seems like something that would sell.

but it dont. and its a consporacy

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1500x1000, 129K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2a1LV1IeG8U

Attached: self improvement virgin.png (1386x570, 303K)

witnessed

Diversity is our strength

Freemason confirmed

The world's inevitable decline into idiocracy is a big black pill.

unz.com/akarlin/stupid-people/
unz.com/akarlin/short-history-of-3rd-millennium/
unz.com/akarlin/not-sending-their-best/
unz.com/akarlin/nor-breeding-their-best/
unz.com/akarlin/paper-review-icelandic-dysgenics/
unz.com/akarlin/dysgenic-deutschland/
unz.com/akarlin/cicerone-on-dysgenic-decline/
unz.com/akarlin/frito-effect/

Attached: dysgenic decline.png (6460x3455, 1.91M)

Final Fantasy VIII will never see a remake or a sequel.

Attached: Rinoa.jpg (474x275, 15K)

Ultimately the gate on the world depends on the lemmings
This was one of the conclusions from Orwell's 1984
Being smart, outgoing, go getter, philantropist, etc. None of that matters or improves the world, ultimately the one who really controls the world is the one who controls the lemmings since lemmings are the ultimate force

It will be impossible to cure faggotry without a faggot genocide.

The matrix is real.

canadian is transfixed by the idea of sauce sold in bags alongside their bagged milk

never change leafs

you can just buy the sauce that comes in a fucking jar so you can reseal it, or better yet, stop buying canned tomato sauce its really not that hard to make

Attached: western civ blackpill.jpg (1182x219, 76K)

i hate to admit it but yeah muslims really do force women to keep their shit together or else theyre getting a sword up their vag

the packing material that you get in parcels etc is actually edible but the government has suppressed this information because of interference from the powerful popcorn manufacturers lobby who fear falling profits should the truth ever be known.
the green ones contain spirulina and help prevent many serious diseases.

Attached: green-loosefill-450_1.jpg (450x540, 59K)

Oh my

Jews are good honest people

even the jarred sauce, which costs more by the way, goes bad in the fridge before i eat it all. i'm only one guy and i've got a few days to eat a litre of pasta sauce. i only want pasta once or twice a week. this is BULLSHIT.

>this board peaked at Trump's election
>there hasn't been an original thought since
>the only people left are late-to-the-party reddit fags, echoing shit that Jow Forums invented years ago.

Not even Islam can keep the vaginal jew in check, it just forces them to be far more careful and stealthy in their whoredom.

Women are (inferior) thots, all of them. It's really blackpilling when a "happily" married woman hits on you.
You just can't trust them.

make more pasta , freeze what you dont want

i can freeze pasta for the future so i dont have extra sauce that goes to waste? then what? i microwave it or something and its not all hard? big if true

Freezing pasta is nigger tier culinary technique. It's pretty easy to just make it from scratch fresh, just need egg and flour and about an hour of patience.

Just put the lid back on it and put it in the fridge it'll be safe for at least a week. Don't listen to foodniggers telling you to freeze and don't waste by throwing it out after a day or two.

Attached: omae wa mo shinderu.png (500x382, 101K)

were in a soul stealing/hoarding matrix holographic universe that was either hacked or phizzled into ours by a portal opening to cause negative entities to feed on our energy. you can call them demons, archons, reptilians, jews it really doesnt matter theyve successfully hijacked the simulation to either completely take a humans soul away turning them into npcs or recyling the soul after death for infinity to the human can go through endless suffering so the entities can feed off the energy.

fear not though because even with this active, all of us collectively have a piece of the source inside of us. to escape the sim you have to be one with nothing. if you understand this post you are a very small percent of people who are the most dangerous in the entire planet. use this knowledge carefully.

woah

Attached: hmmm.gif (512x807, 469K)

One with nothing.. what do yo mean by that? Be specific, no vague bullshit.

I think there has been a shift towards primitivism, technological accelerationism and blackpilled ecofascism. Most here have realized there's nothing we can do. The most miraculous ''our guy'' can't stop surface issues such as immigration. There won't even be an acknowledgement of the deeper problems, such as tech giants, Hollywood/media propaganda machine, financial systems, school/university indoctrination... how could we be so fucking naive to expect a democratic election to have any real world impact on the power structures?

At the same time we have discovered that real-world action (such as Charlottesville) are a terrible idea because only lawsuits and negative media coverage will result from it. /ourguys/ are being banned from all platforms and even payment processors. The only ''solution'' is to focus on ourselves, our friends and our families. Make these strong. Prepare for whatever comes in the future. Currently, all our efforts are fruitless and a waste of energy.

>not forcing yourself to eat all of what you paid good money for

Attached: 47234523.jpg (1280x688, 99K)

when you look at a book, or your gf, you are looking at the perception of that girl/book arising through consciousness. math, philosophy, science, beliefs are all the same because they are all perceptions. There can be little truths in these perceptions, but they are ALL coming from the ultimate TRUTH, the SOURCE. The source is consciousness itself. oh yea, there is a war on consciousness too. end of the day, this shit doesn't pay the fuckin bills so GET A JAB

only because you asked so eloquently....since we live in a holographic universe the entire 3rd dimension is a projection of our inner thoughts manifesting on a blank slate in real time all the time. speaking of time....the fourth dimension allows us to be in a constant flow of change and morphing. time isnt past present or future time is just NOW. everything thats ever happened and will happen is now and instantaneous. since our inner world dictates the outer world dark entities try to exploit that to create a flow of low energy frequencies which cause degeneracy, violence, war to keep us drifting farther and farther away from the source which is what we ultimately are. we are all "gods" and the only way to escape and go back to the souce is through quantum resting which is literally doing nothing. sitting down in silence thinking about nothing.

naw im just gonna freeze it
im not trying to enjoy my food im just eating to stay alive. im not going to put the extra effort into enjoying food

Whoa.

He means you must become one with the static background awareness, i.e what YOU truly are behind your thoughts, emotions, ideas, senses. This is shared by every conscious entity that exist. It is one, and it both exists and doesn't. By becoming aware of it you simultaneously create it. By creating it you become it. When all is one, nothing 'is'. Thus there is no 'you' to bind down to this realm of existence. Your essence is free.

Sonic is the key to all this

Attached: 1549672244859.jpg (1520x9050, 3.14M)

holy fuck have you ever left your house arab bitches are inbred and unstable with addiction problems no wonder the pedo dudes need to bash their brains in to keep them in check

Hitler and the nazis really were the bad guys amd stormniggers are just delusional.

Attached: what_could_have.jpg (1024x614, 88K)

based

The cope is tangible

Yes yes very well put user, hope you have a blessed weekend

>unz.com/akarlin/stupid-people/

This is very shocking that so few can accomplish a level 6 question even in a supposed Western nations.

>no rinoa waifu

Attached: 1545076538799.jpg (437x431, 28K)

this board was bought and controlled after the 2016 election, why do you think Q went to the other chan

Thanks, you too.

Whoa indeed.

There is no white genocide but there is a white suicide and it's being perpetuated by white thots who refuse the creation of more white babies and murder about one in three of them. In Marxist America thot patrol you!

Harsh... very harsh

lets be real here, the three weeks between October and November '16 on Jow Forums will never be duplcated again in human history. what happened in that time span on this board literally altered the course of human history. no shit 3 years later this place is infested with spooks, bots, thinktanks, controlled ops it became too powerful

That in the far future, the forces that hold quarks and other elementary particles together to form matter will no longer behave in the same manner as they do today and that reality as we know it cannot exist. Even if we were literal gods who could harness the energy of entire galaxies, we'd still go extinct instantly. Look up false vacuum theory.

Adoption of Nihilism is used as cover for laziness and feelings of inadequacy.

where did you both get this info?

Attached: unsettling.jpg (2048x1365, 328K)

Global warming is real. Not scientifically real. But real in effect. The Illuminati are going to destroy massive glaciers to raise the water level and drown out the coasts

>q
LOL. did not know that was still a thing. how has it not fizzled out with all the proven misinformation it has given out? oh wait...disinformation is necessary.

Biblical texts, Eastern religions, quantum science, greek philosophy, introspection, meditation, drugs

bill gates already owns the geo engineering patents...he's spraying shit in the air that supposedly "reflect sun rays" (bye bye vitamin d) that also traps heat in. (synthetic global warming) Stratospheric aerosol injection

How is this accomplished?

A significant number of human beings are afraid to enact change upon their environment because it may upset the status quo.

Witnessed

Attached: P_20181102_103747_HDR.jpg (4160x2340, 1.78M)

Barry Long - The Origins of Man ans the universe

also roald boom, aug tellez, ect

quantum resting or deep meditation where you literally do NOTHING. do not think of the past or the future just sit in silence with your eyes closed - complete nothingness. its the ONLY way to get back to the source, escape the soul cycle, return back

by turning awareness onto awareness itself. dissolving the duality.

That I will die at some point in time.

Attached: 1456621427070.png (964x912, 551K)

This can’t be true can it

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf

Even worse, CO2 concentrations are rising rapidly toward levels that inhibit cognitive abilities.

yea you can just go in your back yard and sit eyes closed. you don't need to sit indian style and chant lol. just become aware of all the sounds coming to you. the birds, wind, neighborhood noise, etc. don't openly seek the sounds, let them come to you, then let them pass. after a while of this you can start doing this with your thoughts. let your thoughts come to you, and let them pass. keep goin innnn

I just tried this it was too boring
How’s it different than sleeping

Jow Forums didn't get Trump elected. The Midwest literally dying out is what put him into office.

The end is near, the time of our savor's arrival is sooner than we want to predict

Attached: 1489188690989.gif (367x284, 332K)

well its hard remember we live in a dimension where we are in CONSTANT motion, always morphing always changing. for one to stop and be nothing in a world where we are always moving is difficult. practice makes perfect

my physicality/ego always gets in the way. not to mention constant mind chatter. it's difficult

When you fall asleep you do nothing and not aware of it. When you meditate you do nothing and are aware of it with your whole being.

everybody in germany has ads and is like 1000% more infested with american consume shit and propaganda than any other country in the eu.
merkel is a troll iam 100% sure. they laugh at us in our faces. every german politican represents illnesses. you cant look at anyone of them and not see his diseases.

I have tried meditation. It is pretty difficult to think of nothing. Any resources/guides on this? I am well aware I could do a search for this info. I just prefer an answer from someone and not a search algorithm.

That's the point. You are a like an athlete complaining that his increased breathing rate distracts him from the running. Welcome the chattering. The more thoughts come to you, the more thoughts you will be dropping, thus increasing your speed of learning. Over time the thoughts both lessen and become more controllable. Your mind is like a rainy cloud: it will have to pour itself out before the sky, or your field of awareness, clears. Every time you become still and wait, the rain begins.

they push alcohol for 16 years and its the only country in the eu where cigarette ads in the public are allowed. it spent also the lowest amount of money to prevent smokeing along all eu countrys

Life is deterministic, so nothing you think your doing is actually because of your own will. Rather you just try to justify your actions.

Ajahn Brahm

You have to go back

Everybody is shit.

The Internet hasn't been cool in nearly 10 years and its peak was around 2006-2007. Yet here we are. Stuck in the web.

We will never have a sense of a homogenous society again. We can't even indulge in a fantasy of one publicly.

Our addiction to phones has created and feeds into anxiety and other mental health concerns. Hundreds of millions of people wander every day disconnected from reality, our habits and thoughts completely overwhelmed by a digitized self.

America's singular most powerful man is 5'7 and ran a bookstore for most of his life. His contracts with the CIA and DoD make him untouchable.

We can't stop the spread of globalism, and we certainly can not drain the swamp of specialized interest in Washington. It must collapse in on itself, which presents its own calamity.

They don't even make good movies anymore, and you're lucky if there are five good albums in a year.

You become better at what you are doing. That's all there is to it. Just remind yourself that you are trying not to think of anything, and keep at it. It helps to choose something to focus on. Draw a dot on a paper and stare at it with all your might, as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. Or focus on everything you are hearing as if it was single, unified stream of sound. The point is to focus in a way that only absorbs, but does not process. If you look at a dot on a paper and think of it as a dot on a paper, you are doing it wrong. Simply pay attention to what you are seeing, not what your thoughts think you are seeing.

you should get up here, feels good

It's just you.

The majority of people are fucking useless and if we were around a 1 billion person society we would prosper in a permanent golden age no matter what sort of governmental system we had

Attached: 1550928066470.jpg (736x733, 127K)

We have been doomed since the Enlightenment.

We never even stood a chance, the game was rigged from the start.

Attached: SkullduggeryPleasant.png (1220x1343, 578K)

i feel like we are fighting against the environment as well. living in constant bombardment of technology, urban society, etc.everything in modern society is there to distract you. a lot of this would be easier out in nature

when you stop idealising old movies and songs you will see that it was always.
the internet was the best the world could get when it was new. i think we just need like a reset or something

Oh shit

Man, time to melt down my old sega.

everyone has the potencial to make a phd in his phone. now that we are at this point we should do a reset and with everyone has the same odds now we build a cool world

The end of ww2 wasn't through peace. In fact the whole ordeal, with the following wars, all lead to the conclusion that the US was supposed to take over the whole world.

We have the guns, we have the economy, and now we have people willing to kill for politics. Yay.

Totally agree. There's no point in "redpilling" people, the mass will either deny or forget information that they don't agree with.

Everything is going to get worse, the system will not crash, but if it shtf, people will not even then accept reality and what lead us to this state.

When Trump, a man we knew would basically do anything to stop migration, failed and cucked so hard, there's no hope for a democratic solution.

Self improvement, caring for your family and close ones, is the only way right now. There's no political path to victory. There's no political path to solve anything. If your people/nation didn't completely reject globohomo from the start, there's no hope for generations to come.

Why did you post this photo?