If you see kike shills shilling for Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon...

If you see kike shills shilling for Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, remember to tell them to fuck off and to spam the thread with this video which fully exposes the kike shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=CZn721uOWLM

Also reminder that throughout history, Jews have always changed their names to blend in with their host demographic so that they could better subvert them.

Attached: Tommy Robinson.jpg (1502x1629, 391K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dao89RedIco
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ID: The 1
>digits: 88
Whoa

t. Muslim

Fuck off back to your goat-fucking mosque.

>t. Muslim
>Fuck off back to your goat-fucking mosque.
Is JIDF butthurt Moshe?

Attached: Jew anger.png (427x500, 464K)

t. mohammed al-toronto

>siding with mudshits because you hate da jooos
Isn't it time to bend over for your imam to tear apart your tight little canadian asshole while you pray, mohammad?

Attached: allah save the queen.png (416x464, 78K)

>t. mohammed al-toronto
ohohohoohohhoho
nice one Moshe.

I love how you JIDF gets so butthurt when your kike agents get exposed.

Attached: Huwhite 4.png (1258x1529, 1.48M)

Cry jewish faggots.

Attached: Jew crying.jpg (476x358, 22K)

Have we started the fire.

Attached: 0nVEQATIb9AqME8KK8VwaQ_r.jpg (700x520, 102K)

Nothing to expose you subhuman inbred 80 IQ mudshit. You are literally fighting against the only man trying to keep the UK free of knuckle dragging violent mudslimes.

Attached: 46984721_1436430969826286_5900329567624626176_n[1].jpg (443x960, 43K)

>You are literally fighting against the only man trying to keep the UK free of knuckle dragging violent mudslimes.
Oh really faggot? Keep exposing yourself kike shill.

Attached: Nick Griffin.jpg (630x630, 140K)

>being so cucked you live in a country where the police fear inbred minorities, while vilifying the only man who's putting a stop to their shit

youtu.be/Dao89RedIco

Attached: news-graphics-2007-_442963a[1].jpg (380x241, 28K)

The whole thing was saturated in kikes.

Tommy or Steve or Shlomo whatever does not hide his zionist leanings.

Pic: Ezra Lavant of Rabbi Media

Attached: 1550950910917.png (560x718, 446K)

Okay riddle me this then:
Mass immigration from african/muslim countries is a globalist plan to subvert white rule, correct? By the off chance you're white and not actually an inbred mudslime we can agree that's a plan set forward by globalist jews.

If Tommy Robinson was actually a zionist shill, why in the fuck would he be so against mudslimes flooding into the UK? Globalists fucking love it when whites lose their countries.

>muslims bad
>israel fights muslims
>israel good
>die for israel goyim
getting real tired of you kike shills

Good job, you failed to answer the question. Learn to read in context before you embarrass yourself again, mudslime.

Attached: mudshit5.jpg (500x332, 37K)

>the only man
You keep saying this but it's not even true.

>If Tommy Robinson was actually a zionist shill, why in the fuck would he be so against mudslimes flooding into the UK?
That's not even his main goal you dumb fucking kike, he just herds all the Europeans who hate Muslims and gets them to support Israel. The kikes literally do this is every European country you fucking dumb mutt. The main point of flooding Muslims into Europe was to get Europeans to hate Muslims and then get them to side with Israel against the "Muslims".
The kikes provide introduce the poison so that they could provide the antidote. This is what the Jews have been doing throughout history.

You're a blatant kike shill.

Attached: Geert Wilders Jew 3.jpg (1177x776, 346K)

Boy the shills sure aren't coping well today.

It's not as simple as that.

Ever tried to read a translation of the talmud?

tal-mud

mud

muddy the waters.

Kys kikes. Fuck kikes. Fuck niggers. Fuck Muslims. Fuck Israel. Fuck sandniggers. Fuck Allah. Fuck non whites. Fuck jannies.
Sieg Heil 1488

Attached: 1549000954427.webm (260x480, 2.93M)

What the fuck? What kind of sick fucks are these people?

That is what Niggers are my dude.
They will abuse their own children, film it and put it on the Internet and demand reparations, welfare and affirmative action because somehow whitey keeps them down.

Attached: 1550899379760.jpg (628x353, 35K)

I'm glad to see this thread, and that more people are realizing Tommy for what he is

"If there was a war tomorrow, which there probably will be because I'll probably start it by the end of this sesh... if there was a war and it kicked off, I would be there on the front line fighting for Israel. Do you know why? Why not?... Fuck Palestine. Why would you support Palestine?" - Tommy Robinson

Zionists funded his freedom from prison

Attached: 1533215579808.png (1122x705, 207K)

Who wanted those mudshits in Europe in the first place? Oh right, the Jewish media. But those were different Jews right Moshe? There is no possible way it was the same Jews that prop this faggots up.

1. Use America to start wars in the middle east
2. Pacify weaterners through media, white guilt, and degeneracies
3. Displace millions, introducing a demographic shift in western societies
4. Those displaced aren't compatible with liberal western values
5. Westerners start fighting against immigrants, and are too busy to do a damn about the source of the problem

First for it's already over.

Attached: 1538589276588.png (1320x422, 100K)

Tell ya what , im fucking sick to death of all this bullshit , i'm converting to Islam

Based white Sharia would unironically BTFO the left, either a European ethnic sect or just plain mass native conversions. The nation would become traditionalist and right wing overnight, the birthrate would skyrocket, we'd easily dominate any muds in the faith and most Muslim nations are also very ethnically nationalist. It can't even any worse than the meek and flabby Christianity which is no more or less foreign to Europe. And the left couldn't touch it, it be game over.

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-220800~2.png (718x973, 343K)

I like how the line stops at 56%