WHY ARE ITALIANS SUCH NIGGERS?

Why are Italians such Niggers?

Attached: 8DA6AB9B-A726-4535-8238-AFBEAD4AAA74.jpg (2592x1936, 862K)

I'll tell you if you post. "FUCK BRITBONGS"

FUCK BRITBONGS

The day the white race died is the day they considered Italians as whites.

They aren't, they several dimensions whiter and more civilized than you'll ever be leafpajeet.

Attached: e256b791ef6627a86fc4a66bd836985803e402c0dacdb859e4e876247910f589.jpg (720x537, 271K)

BASED MAPLE POSTER

Cause Italians were the rape pot of Europe from 300AD to 1945
Barbarians, Mudslimes, even the laughably weak Barbary states raided them kek

Fucking britain I swear to god. There has never been a bigger disappointment to the lord than you fat fucks. Eat a dick and enjoy your mutt royalty.

Arab rape babies

We can turn you into dust in 15 minutes,faggot,nice bait btw.

Attached: 790.jpg (640x831, 72K)

Chat with yourself a bit more why dont you. Utter fucking faggot.

What the fuck is a Solvania?

Nordic aryans are subhuman worthless we wuzzers that need to stop occupying Europa and go back to their ancestral homeland in Pajeetstan
They are nig tier when compared to Mediterraneans in terms of cultural achievement and civilization. The only reason they are allowed to exist is for the sake of diversity, and yet they find themselves silently genocided and replaced.
All of their worth derives from being "rare", because they cant keep their cuck fetish out of control and mix themselves out of existence, hence the rarity.

Attached: tumblr_ndd6frxoVF1rl2xsfo1_540.jpg (526x791, 79K)

Fuck you

They aren't, Italians are decent people.

Fuck you Shartmerica jr.

You franks know a lot about that

That was a jab at your education? You sure showed me.

leafs status: raked

They are and aren't. The terrone fucks in the south are clearly subsaharan but those in the north got germed hard.

>a slovack

Attached: italy-corbetta.jpg (2560x1746, 1.1M)

What language are you speaking? Taconese?

Me tell you who niggars are

Attached: 4032fe86f6f7d98c37a885e64113bbae.jpg (500x337, 37K)

>fourth most highly achieving scientific nation
>fourth highest-IQ nation and highest in Europe (104)
>second most highly achieving musical nation
>most highly achieving culinary nation

>calling Italians not European or not white
>implying there are more than a handful of peoples on Earth that can even compete
>not understanding that the much-vaunted Ashkenazi IQ, even overstated as it is, is entirely due to Italian admixture

What.
All that israeli dick in your mouth is making you even more retarded. Kys

Stop falling for this Divide&Conquer shit

Taco? Burrito? Do you understand me Solvetia? Quasadilia pork flavor?

A 440lbs inbred burger calling an actual European a taco. Wewlad, return to your daily occupation of sucking jew dick. USA!

Attached: jewish_dog.png (512x512, 291K)

Ohshit also, I fucked your first lady.

Let the shills and nufags shit each-other brah

Nords on suicide watch!!

Attached: 1550926115921.png (1076x488, 76K)

Burrito? Salsa por flavor???
What language are you speaking you fucking spic

I'm speaking english you absolute degenerate fuck. Probably better than you ever will since I'm white and actually human.

Yeah. They stole most of their civilization from the Greeks.

Watched some 4K videos of various Italian cities the other day and almost zero shitskins were in the videos. Much better than cities in the USA.

it's a hot country

What you think of as 'Roman' Italians are what's in Austria. Italy was roflstomped by unfettered arab migration, the Punic's called them 'little presents' - rape babies.

Because unlike brits they still have testosterone in there balls

Italians are European/Middle Eastern mutts but it doesn't really matter. The white race died when you and your (((allies))) drove a certain great man into suicide.

I seem to recall Italians at least trying to fight on the right side

That’s rich. Back in the Big One, it was the Canadian army that kicked some living spaghetti-sucking ass. Even the Greeks repelled you. That’s when the Germans said, “Never send a pizzanigger to do a man’s job”, and went ahead and occupied Greece.

Mi no speaki el taco hombre
Fuck off 4chinz you ESL fucking burrito farmer

>Constantine in africa
>Istanbul in greece

>Italians are European/Middle Eastern mutts
we are pure black

they are not niggers.

Viva Italia.

Attached: 1526101005555.jpg (2553x1700, 727K)

The land of Lamborghini, Ferrari, and Paganini are certainly not niggers.

Sage

I'm literally more white than all you shitskin kikes put together. You don't get to appropriate my ancestors achievements so that nordic history is less embarrassing to look at.

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

Stop larping as Italian you euromutt

You are not white faggot. And most importantly not Italian since you are barely 35% Italian. Even a mulatto is more genetically Italian than you are

>stop larping as the thing that you look like

whiter than you, memeflag.

So you're an euromutt that looks Italian

go kys he is white
i saw his picture yesterday and i gave him the official ID card to white ethnostate

I'm Italian unlike you. Non sei nemmeno in grado di spiccicare due parole in italiano, perfino i negri appena sbarcati a Lampedusa son capaci e tu no. Non solo sei ridicolo, ma sei pure un meticcio.
Stop larping as Italian dumb mixed scum

I like the Ferrari 308, red. That reminds me, watch the NEW Magnum P.I. - Mondays at 9 on CBS!

haha im mulatto funny as fuck cuz mulatto is coffee

He is not white since he is 35% Italian. Nor is he Italian, since a 50% Italian mulatto isn't Italian, much less someone who is just 35%. He is a mutt

Moops invasions

Southern italians are not white, period. Roman italians/northern italians are white.

>northern italians are white.

Attached: padani.jpg (1600x1200, 201K)

Nor only you are not Italian, but the tiny Italian part you have in your blood comes from terronia. LMFAO you really are non white

>projecting his nigger dna

Attached: surname distribution .png (455x487, 250K)

some italians just moved in the apartment above me. They will regularly start jumping around like chimps at 2am. Is it some cultural ritual or something? what do?

Attached: 1501333027386.jpg (450x562, 63K)

southern italians are nordic normans
northern italians are african romans

show flag faggot

Attached: Caesar.jpg (286x176, 9K)

>muh surname
Lmao, surname means shit gennarieddu l'africano. I have a Tuscan surname and no one in my family for at least 4 generations is from anywhere near Tuscany. You are a shitskin and not even italian

No. How about you PayPal me 500 euros, maybe I will show you my geoflag then

You came when the war was over,we were out of ammo(surrender of Caserta),you did nothing without your master U.S.A