How is white genocide real, again?

How is white genocide real, again?

Attached: white genocide.png (1186x676, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>white
it's just another jewish ploy to demonize white people. do you idiots even understand how many 300 million people is?

How does having white babies address replacement migration?

They tax the fuck out of white people to afford their new democratic voters coming in from other countries. It's great, makes it so whites can not afford children and gets them more voters. Doubling down, less Republican voters, more democratic voters, equals more power for Democrats.

White genocide is primarily about immigration not birth rates

It's not. It's just a bunch of delusional mongoloids pretending to be Chads on Jow Forums pretending they're going to save the white race when in reality, they're so ugly that not even a 4/10 would touch them or want to breed with them.

Source: Google Jow Forums meetup

1. white genocide
2. rise of islam
3. blue beam project
4. reset

75% of that is people on the verge of death nigger

A 4/10 wouldn't touch you? I'm sorry.
At least it's something, user.

I come her for luls. Don't group me in with you dipshits. Jow Forums is literally the laughing stock of functioning society.

If you post here, congrats. you are one of us.

The only Jow Forums meet ups I have seen were full of mutts.

Here's some genocide:
“Impeach Trump and Die”. (2019)
amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN

Attached: Impeach Trump and Die.jpg (314x500, 25K)

This. It's hilarious.

This is genuinely a crucial time for wypipo to adapt to increasing their birthrates in spite of the discouraging environmental conditions.

Mutts secretly love white people and want to stop out genocide it seems. Makes sense I suppose. They all want white sexual partners and to live in white countries. If that goes so does their Hope's and dreams.

If evolution is real it will fix itself on it's own. White people that feel inclined to want children will rapidly replace white people that only had children because they wanted sex and had no contraception. It might even be a bright future. More children that are wanted and loved.

White people are not going anywhere, because white people are the most attractive people on this planet. They are the platonic ideal, so even if there is mixing with other people, nature will motivate people to place white people on a pedestal. You can lie and say I am full of shit, but light skin looks better than dark skin, and the same can be said about features that white people have but other races at best only have some of them; asians have nice hair, but not the diverse colors.

I hate that term. I would call it white displacement, which will eventually lead to genocide. Thing is, a shit ton of whites seem to actually want this to happen because of "muh holocaust guilt" and "muh slavery guilt". In my opinion, white homelands are being invaded because of a cabal of people who run the media, banks, and pretty much every major coroporation want cheaper labor and lower IQ workers who won't notice they're getting fucked. Really, I'm fine with "white genocide" as long as whites are allowed to start some kind of ethnostate, preferably in the US. If the majority of whites want to die out, good on them. It just means my descendants will be all the better off.

>You can lie and say I am full of shit, but light skin looks better than dark skin, and the same can be said about features that white people have but other races at best only have some of them
If White women can be manipulated by the media into being attracted to niggers, is it possible that you have been manipulated into thinking only whites are attractive?

Attached: burger redpanels.jpg (1000x1000, 509K)

Niggers dont understand anything. Did you hear that dude from the chappelles show on Toe Rogan recently?

>”when people defend trump they talk about numbers like do you see how good the economy is doing? But its not just about numbers its how people feel.”

lol
>3
prolly tho amirite senpai

This qualifies as a lefty meme