The wolves are moving into Germany at an alarming rate

And it is all to not having a European army, the wolves are moving into unused military training areas.

—-

Wolves are on the rise in Germany and they’re making their homes in a surprising place. Military training areas, which host tanks and shooting ranges but are relatively uninhabited, have seen a spike in wolf populations in a country that had no wolves at all a few decades ago.

In the 1980s, wolves started returning Germany, mostly from Poland. “We were expecting that the large forest areas northeast of Berlin would be the first place settled by the wolves, because it is close to Poland. But the wolves ended up spreading massively in the GDR’s ex-military training areas. We are now up to around 80 wolf packs and close to 1,000 wolves”, Prof. Linda Zubreck-Kodoldski of the Freie Universität Berlin explained.

Attached: E9D285F2-97FC-425C-91BE-30099A4EA993.jpg (1487x1487, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x5txwUE3gQs
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1550956643092.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NO not wolves!

Attached: 286D9C7D00000578-0-image-a-2_1431170120959.jpg (962x603, 124K)

Arn't they gonna starve? Can't imagine there being any good size deer population in Germany.

>Can't imagine there being any good size deer population in Germany
Why not ? If it's anything like here, there's deer fucking everywhere.

Eastern Germany is like the Canadian wilderness in parts, sparcely populated with lots of deer and a rather large number of boars, rabbits, all kinds of birds and even some moose.

Attached: 0227BCB0-8FBA-43FC-821C-BE13FCDDFFC8.jpg (1509x1208, 385K)

nah dude there's deer and boar free-roaming everywhere.
This is great news, we almost culled the wolves to extinction.

>being any good size deer population in Germany.

there is, just as in austira.

But the wolves will go for the easy shit, meaning they will invade into suburbs and scavenge through trash.
When they get so used to it, they gona go after other pray, like rat dogs, and when finally a human gets attacked everyone will scream again "How could this have happened, this was not foreseeable".

Its the same shit here with beavers, there are now over 250+ beavers in Vienna, they destroy all trees where they are living and the forestry office declared the officially have lost against the beavers. They produce enormous damage to property, and its only a mater of time when of the the gnawed trees will strike someone dead.
But they are still protected and can't be hunted by hunters.

I fucking hate green party libtards.

>This is great news,

no, fuck off.

Ice age is coming.
Animals are moving south.
Wolves in Germany, Polar bears in Russia, we'll probably see more of this in the next few years.

Last year was the peak of a hot cycle and now it's gonna drop.

they're mostly harmless and afraid of humans. I live on the forest's edge dude.
build a barn if you keep livestock.

Sounds like a job for Trace Legacy.

Attached: Trace 'if it's furry, gets turned to slurry' Legacy.png (400x372, 86K)

Kinda, symbollic if you ask me.

Oh I'm sorry I vastly underestimated the size of Europe. I thought it was majority developed with no wilderness like here in America. My bad.

>say researchers, who inspected more than 3000 droppings
What is it with Germans and inspecting shit ?

There's a public "debate" in Norway about wether to shoot wolves or to protect them, city people who will never have to deal with wolves of course saw that one youtube video about how they did this and that for yellowstone and want wolves to be a protected species, but rural people who have livestock or other animals who are in danger of being killed by wolves want to shoot them
I say shoot the fuckers, swedish furries can keep them

OO someone give them a taste for dirty migrant meat.

I like this idea.

So?

Elect klobuchar, problem solved

Attached: klobuchar.png (2186x1422, 3.14M)

We need an EU army or the wolves will kill us all.

>they're mostly harmless and afraid of humans

until they are not.
People are retarded if they think they will never do anything to humans, they are opportunists and will kill a human without mercy if they see an easy meal in them.

Papa Odin is letting you know the time is coming again perhaps?

Are werewolves returning as well?

Attached: 1200px-Werwolfwimpel.svg.png (1200x780, 21K)

They can't be as bad a pitbulls at least.

locals are smart enough to not go innawoods without packing. I always carry a CZ when foraging shrooms or asparagus n shiet

Theres a lots of prey animals like deer in Western Europe since we killed off so many of their predators.

Literally nothing wrong with beavers. Of course they cut trees down, of course they flood places. That's the point. Have you ever seen the soil left after a beaver pond is drained? Or the water storing capacity of the ponds? The benefit to all the animals? Or the increase in water quality? Yea they plug up some drains and stuff ocassionally but you can clear them out of those no problem. Beavers are a huge net benefit to the ecosystem if you know how to leverage them.

>majority developed with no wilderness like here in America
>like here in America
Jesus leave your city for once retard

Great. Now you just have to convince Merkel that all the refugees houses are wolf habitats and that shooting the wolves that devour their inbred children is a crime against nature

>gypsy science
tell all your countrymen who moved to the UK so they fuck off south

Or niggers

>I will never see a wolf, bear or lynx in a forest in Britain
This island's ecosystem is absolute shite. It's not just the lack of predators, it's the masses of invasive species, and half the country being fucking farmland, and the other half being hills or moors (man-made, and people think it's natural), and shitty urban areas,

the beavers here have no natural enemy, they are right in the suburbs, they are no net benefit. They are a freaking green party pet project that now gets out of hand and costs the taxpayer millions (as usual)

maybe in Croatia, here its next to impossible to get a carry licence if you are not law enforcement.

As a werewolf I can confirm that our numbers are on the rise... I feasted on kikes, niggers and thots this past full moon. I may be damned, but at least I can work on ridding this world of trash.

Attached: 46988085_342578666339608_5078366744491818785_n.jpg (640x640, 79K)

>like here in America
The absolute state of the burger brainlet

>license

Attached: giphy (12).gif (332x215, 1.99M)

Another Turkish work migration?
Jesus those wolves are literal greek hair larping as muslims

Based

Attached: Frankershausen Ort 110.jpg (679x487, 109K)

trace is a catfucker

The great British countryside is green deserts basically the Farmers here in Scotland even want to start killing beavers never mind accepting wolves or lynx being reintroduced.

Herr Wolf returns...

this, people confuse that people don't get killed by wolves with wolves being harmless
People don't get killed by wolves because they take precautions around them, wolves are killers

>As a werewolf I can confirm that our numbers are on the rise
As a fury hunter I can assure you, you should gas yourself.

Attached: furry_con_gassed.jpg (1200x960, 257K)

sugest them as pets for the refugees in the refugee camps

Only after he got /Neutralized/.

Attached: Neutral.jpg (125x180, 25K)

>The great British countryside is green deserts
Pretty much, except for the occasional scatterings of tiny woodlands...

>Literally nothing wrong with beavers
Argentina imported canadian beavers decades ago and they are wreaking havoc on the landscape.

youtube.com/watch?v=x5txwUE3gQs

wolves you say?

Attached: kraut3.jpg (354x512, 23K)

That's because they don't have any natural predators. It said that in the video.

Fucking christ kill yourself urbanite.

Soon we can hunt them again, so what.

That is happening in the US too. Mostly through the efforts of leftist retards artificially stocking them then protecting them under federal law. So far people have been able to kill most of the one that leave the boundaries of protection but the damage is being done.

Wolves have been starting to settle here in the Netherlands as well, after being absent for like 150 years. The debate about whether that's a good or a bad thing is gaining more and more attention.

I'd say: shoot 'em. There's no room.

Deer don't even need wilderness, they live anywhere with a few trees for cover

No entry for wolves, blacks, and jews

Attached: 1544146656722.jpg (800x800, 193K)

and from Germany they are moving into my country, what did you do HANS

It's funny because it parodies the whole refugee situation so well

It's a sign! The European wolven spirit arises!
>I'd say: shoot 'em. There's no room.
Fuck you nigger, wolves were protected by hitler himself

Yeah I know. I hadn't seen that video before I linked it, but I had heard about it before. The thing that I found interesting was that they said the beaver furs weren't up to north american standards. Were the Argentinians fucking up the furs when they processed them or something? I doubt them simply living in another place caused their fur to be of inferior quality, but what do I know.

Return of Rome!?

Now which two abandoned twins will be suckled by she wolf...

But they will attack aryan children!

same thing

To be fair, the Netherlands doesn't have large enough forests for wolves to live without needing to kill livestock for food.

based and wolf ring +3 pilled

wolves are native to Europe.

The funniest thing about all of this is the wolves cause no problems in Poland. But the moment they move into the west everyone there enters pussy mode and starts planing their genocide. This literally happens with every endangered species that tries to cross the western border. Not a single one of our eastern neighbors has problems with bisons or wolves.

Only the weakest ones.

Faggot

Because they are uninhabited shitholes

Western Europe is autistic as fuck, of course natural wildlife sends them into an actual panic.

Stop being a animal fearing beta pussy for once in your life Hans.

>natural wilderness = shithole
Typical urb*nite viewpoint

the spirits of fallen ss have come to reclaim the motherland

not anymore

The wolf will kill sooner or later. And then he will be culled again.

Are we still talking about wildlife, or the German people in general?

This is why everyone hates american posters.

>The wolf will kill sooner
This isn't the 17th century anymore. This retarded way of thinking already lead to the death of one of the most mild mannered and most endangered European mammals - the Bison. May I remind you how a animal that wandered Poland for a decade was shot a day after it entered the no-animal zone called Germany?

polskis love wolves. probably why my polish surname means wolf.

never seen that yellowstone trophic cascade webm on /wsg/?

>hei guise I ate out of the trashcan pls give me headpats

This is probably the only time I'll get this pic, no idea why i saved it. This is the wolf/moose population on an island in lake superior called Isle Royale. Doesn't it sound like something exotic? Naw it's just a cold ass island in lake superior close to canada.

Anyways, if you guys were having a growing deer issue wolves would help with that I guess.

Attached: Fig01_wolfmoosechronology.png (1227x684, 76K)

Ahmed and Mehmet, close to Cologne

They are native to Europe no matter what.

May you know the Age of Hope when you see it.

are there even any wolves in GB?

Shamefu dispray

>hmm why aren't these goys buying my diseased meat?
>I know lets keep them 1-2 animals each and you can only hunt 2 weeks out of the year.
>we also reintroduced wolves lol

You could keep deer/moose populations down by just letting people hunt more but for some reason wolves are the answer because some dentist that never leaves the city wanted to see a wolf.

>also we

Yeah. I believe a European bison was shot and killed in Germany sometime back in September. It was the first one seen there in 250 years. Probably made its way there from Poland most likely.

Better get your "Wolves welcome" signs ready.

Put them in city parks then, not where they kill livestock
City people ALWAYS look at wolves as some kind of mythical being, but that would change the instant one kills their pet chihuahua

Attached: 1550765483902.jpg (620x896, 56K)

I don't think anyone lives on Isle Royale, so keeping the population of moose/deer down probably isn't that big of an issue. I think it's basically a national park or something.

As a necromancer I can confirm that user is correct werewolf numbers are on the rise, I have personally resurrected a dozen this week, and I’m on vacation

Attached: 56338B81-8884-4F25-947A-0A052A4A76BF.jpg (3264x2448, 1.24M)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1550956643092.webm

We've always had wolves, man up.

>City people watch this pseudoscience ONCE and are like "wtf I love wolves now"
fuck off, this shit has been debunked

Yes.

We have a pack nearby. The local hunters have seen them several times.
So, are installing improved fencing for the animals. And getting a gun.

fucking nice, soon they will hunt down all the fags

Attached: black_wolf.jpg (736x903, 92K)