The future of VR scares me

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YJg02ivYzSs
Just watch the video, it is a very accurate portrayal of what could come in the next few years with 5g coming and all. Just look at the video of the poor woman and all the people walking around in a maximum degenerate materialistic consumerist society. It’s almost like we are all becoming factory farmed cattle slaves to the “cloud”. It’s as if they want to transform the whole world into a huge mmorpg. This worries me anons. Please tell me there’s hope, and that I won’t be walking around the sidewalk or going out to the park with adds and pop ups jumping out at me in my AR contact lenses that the government/my job forced me to wear every day.

Attached: CB60DFE4-B208-4A67-A679-DECB347283DC.png (604x613, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/HarrisonBergeron/Harrison Bergeron_djvu.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's gay unless you can play quake or racing games

Imagine them installing brain chips into newborns and being forced to mentally watch advertisements featuring bbc.

That's probably more like 15 to 25 years away and only if you live in a major city. The price has to come way down and then the average person has to adopt the technology.

The Old World Order like Maher and the old Democrats are struggling in the age of mass communications. They came of age and rose to stardom in the era where the Narrative was all but impossible to challenge by the average Pleb. They practiced how to shut down rival narratives by deliberately misrepresenting them and outright denying a platform for ideas deemed too dangerous, such as Holocaust Denial.

Then something weird happened that they didn't take seriously at first. The internet became widely available to many middle and working class people. People with extremely different views and experiences than the Bill Maher's of the world. People with a lot less money and a lot less to lose, could now voice extremely "dangerous" ideas and discuss them without fear of censorship by the Maher's of the world. White advocacy groups began to form. Fringe movements of all kinds began to find their members and share ideas. This is taking place in the early to mid 90's and it goes largely unnoticed by the (((Masters.))) That or they just plain underestimated the impact that true free speech would have on their ability to dictate the Narrative.

Another immensely important event happened in 2007. Apple released the smart phone. For the first time, regular people had access to any information they wanted to browse in a truly portable device. (Remember when lugging your laptop around your campus and town was seen as the trendy new game changer? The Smart Phone was even easier to transport and unless you were a professional worker who needed a larger computer, the Smart Phone was plenty of power for the average person.)

Now ideas could be shared on the fly and evens could be recorded on camera phones, then sent out in real time. The Old Media Order was catching on to the dangerous world of comments sections and banning users they didn't like or even shutting down comments all together. But it was really too late by this point

Install adblock, WaifuMod and Nihongo DLC.
There's your hope.

>playing with the HUD on
Goddamn fucking casuals.

neato
upvoted

Attached: ifyouonlyknew.jpg (641x641, 73K)

It’ll be in major cities quite soon. Rich people mostly. 5G already exists and it’s just waiting for the infrastructure to be created to allow it to work. The bandwidth will be so high that it will make things once impossible now possible... like autonomous cars. They just need to build a bunch of devices and have them spread all over the country that are like cell towers but smaller from what I’ve read.

Eh, it might not be that bad. Imagine an app that uses facial recognition tech to immediately identify all individuals of Jewish ancestry within a 100 meter radius and puts a neutral yellow NPC ring around their feet? a hostile red one for convicted individuals of the African persuasion? and so on?

Jump from 2007 to 2019. Trump shocked the Left in a painful way. The use of online chat boards combined with Trump's decades long exposure and development of image creation and management out foxed the Clinton machine in humiliating fashion. Now the Old Media Order was sitting up straight in a cold sweat. They had, for the first time since the invention of the Television, been beaten at their own game. The only way they would be able to compete against popular movement would be to ban speech on as many platforms as possible, unless they approved of the speech. When they had been beaten by radio communications in the 1930's, they simply restricted who could use radio by issuing licenses to approved broadcasters. Watch for them to do this with the internet too but there is a problem with that strategy. The internet reaches potentially Billions of people who can easily talk back to each other in as many languages as any two humans can dream up and use. The young kids who grew up on the chat boards of the 1990's are veterans of the craft and more than a match for the Old Media Order. They have simply grown up practicing and living their lives online. The only way the Old Media Order can compete is to become as restrictive as possible on Peer To Peer communications. This also presents a problem. P2P is not inherently evil and the Plebs don't like covering for their Elitist Masters. The Old Media Order is facing a nightmare scenario that they just woke up to, 20 years behind the times. It remains to be seen how restrictive they will get with internet access but the Old Media Order glory days of dictating the narrative to unaware Plebs with no challenges are long over. Polish those meme's boys. The information war is going to get hot.

You can and it will cause you real life PTSD so I don’t recommend it

>15 to 25 years away
Nope, more like 3-5.
As soon as they get 5G up and running - life will change dramatically. 10 yes from now, world will be unrecognizably different from what we have today...

VR could release men from gynocentricism and make feminism collapse in on its head because women won’t be able to cuck anywhere near as easy, they’d have to go back to being actually trustworthy which means no money just for shitting out kids or leaving their partner

Dumbfucks watch “asmr” and give millions to e-thots, or shitpost about lifeless rubber rudimentary “sex robots” as if they aren’t glorified dolls. they’re so fucking pathetic and lonely, just wait until VR catches on more

Except it’s not because everyone’s increasingly poor and stupid, too poor and stupid to grasp or invest in new technology

That video is fucking retarded, it shows a 3rd world country full of beaners. there won’t be fancy VR shit in the future if the entire west becomes fucking Brazil like that which is what we’re headed towards. The population will collapse after civil war breaks out over the few remaining whites being unable to sustain social programs like welfare and then the whole world will be a steaming pile of shit if we don’t take it back

that's why you have to sell everything and buy a house innawoods.
learn self sufficient farming and archery
when this technocracy will be imposed you and your family will be safe

Attached: self-sufficient-2-600x399.jpg (600x399, 86K)

>forced to mentally watch advertisements featuring bbc
oh the absolute horror

Attached: 1476681855476.jpg (479x630, 55K)

Would be nice with a medieval fantasy RPG which would undoubtedly involve niggers (because muh SJW gaming industry'n'sheeit) and you'd be able to just stick your sword through them and basically ethnic cleanse every city

It fucking sucks! I don’t want to live the life that I saw in video. I don’t want to be plugged into the fucking cloud. I want to be a real fucking person. And I know this shit is going to be pushed on us hard, and society is going to make it very hard for people who chose to remain unplugged. You will be “off the grid” or some kind of hermit as far as the plugged in people are concerned. Already just by not being “plugged in” to Facebook twitter or Instagram I’m considered almost a hermit to most.

My god.... if you thought all the NPCs of today were bad just wait till the 5g comes out
I can see it now, I’ll be walking around and seeing everyone acting all weird like their fucking skizophrenic and seeing shit that isn’t there. There will be scan codes all over the fucking place for the AR devices to detect and shit... this is so gay.

Racing games in VR wirh a good steering wheel are amazing you fucking faggot what is wrong with you

Yaaay it's the future we choose

No cure for being a limp wristed faggot.

This. Take the green pill anons

>3rd world shitholes can only look better.
Whats the problem?

You wouldn't pirate life would you?
It's your responsibility to watch these ads and if you don't then you are a thing piece of shit and your life membership will be revoked

It’s going to hit the poor third world hard. They will all be plugged in as this kind of tech becomes dirt cheap. And it will be used as a sort of soothing device. They know how ugly and shitty the world around them is, so they will hide by plugging themselves in. They can have the AR device show them a beautiful world rather than a shithole third world country.

This sounds disgusting and degenerate.

Some of those features could be useful. I know that businesses will run this shit into the ground, but that bit with the streets displaying caution arrows and stuff is pretty cool to me.

It is!

Attached: 71AF8BA8-CBB7-4D1A-86E2-CFF2ED18BD39.jpg (640x480, 109K)

Don't forget all of the forced ads and locked down devices.
We already see this on cheaper phone from Amazon or boost.

>implying you aren't planning on getting property in a place where there is no cell phone service and then buying as much property as possible to create a society of luddites

At the rate things are going civilization will collapse before any of this stupidn shit happens

Beaners won’t be able to afford any extra shit, they’ll be eating INSECTS just to survive

I will admit, as someone whose about to start working as a first responder, this tech is going to make me feel much more safe. We get crushed a lot by drunk drivers and shit all the time. And road construction workers will get a break too, 5g will be a blessing for these people as it will regulate traffic so we’ll and do things like stop cars or self direct traffic away from hazardous situations for vehicles and humans... but seriously to be as plugged in as the woman in video is going too far. Can’t the amazing safety features 5g brings to the highways be good enough? I mean I’ve heard it will even make traffic jams a thing of the past!

I just want VR RuneScape

I don't understand why she's the only one with VR. Where do the graphics come from?

VR is cool. Helps me forget. It still needs work because it’s very easy to get motion sick. Can’t wait until I can just live in a virtual world. The ultimate form of rotting. There is no need to be afraid

Attached: E824F0A1-0139-4A29-BDD2-1A2BF13CDBE4.jpg (1242x1234, 918K)

They are all NPC’s and they are all plugged in. It’s just inside their contact lenses.

I'd rather die than watch ads.

Unless of course they use them like pic related.
Then I would whole-heartedly pirate the ads as well.

Attached: EKEIII01.jpg (1280x1816, 681K)

You mean you just want to lay in a corner plugged into VR and rot away?

Yep. The wrench in the plans of the Technocrats is that they have been paying low int darkies to breed like rabbits while discouraging their high int whites and Asians from breeding. 5G isn't the only thing in jeopardy, the entire USA Empire is going to fracture without the whites to do the thinking and fighting for it. Another issue is the die off of the Baby Boom Generation, the first generation raised on White Self Hatred. Without them around, whites will split into pro white and anti white along very clear lines. There also won't be enough whites to keep the Darkie Slave Laborers from rebelling of poor working conditions. It's going to be an exciting couple of decades.

Yes. Much less effort than trying to do stuff in the real world. I’m jealous of the next generation VR will feel just like the real world to them

Attached: 919CFDA8-D066-4255-8787-41376204F5DC.jpg (716x713, 90K)

Where is this from?

>It’s as if they want to transform the whole world into a huge mmorpg
doesnt sound that bad

As the elites rob you of your family, culture, heritage, and prospects of having children, you will be plugged into the matrix.

There's no way I'd walk around town in VR. I don't even look at my phone walking around my company's building. I can't wait for Matrix level VR though, as long as it's in the comfort of my own home. I'm not so naive as to think it wont be compromised like everything else is, though.

The redpill won’t simply be an imperfect metaphor anymore.

Your pic is totally correct. All this crap is to overload the brains of smart autists. Normies will love it!

archive.org/stream/HarrisonBergeron/Harrison Bergeron_djvu.txt

Attached: 1539761104412.png (658x662, 112K)

You have surrendered you might as well bend over and spread your cheeks and let the technocrats plunge the thick cable linking your mind and body to the cloud right up your anus hole.

No it will be bad. Suicides will be sky high, as the world will all seem just artificial and full of adds. Life will appear like a meaningless game

BF Skinner basically enslaved everyone with his research.

Attached: skinner box.jpg (584x337, 137K)

I wrote it today. I am an amateur writer who had not written so much as 1,000 words of creative writing since highschool, until I got dangerously disillusioned with life and decided to shill for Trump just to piss off the Liberals I grew up with. (I did not actually expect him to win the election but I did a ton of shilling for kicks on Jow Forums. I also voted for him.)

I spend my life on the internet, I don't have to work but I probably should get a job of some kind at some point.

My secret is to read red pill threads relentlessly and add a bit of speculation as to the future while speculating about the past also. Toss in as many facts as you can remember and then put yourself in the shoes of who you are speculating as. (If you do this correctly, you can come up with some frighteningly accurate guesses.) Also pay attention to technology trends, especially who is buying and using what products and under what circumstances to they use such products, like for work, communication, entertainment, etc.

What if this is a simulation that originally started as an MMORPG?

Nah f.a.m it's gonna be good. The future is gonna be great bro relax. You can't let a youtube video by some spanish people hijack you like this
I bet their video on the internet if they'd made it in 1995 would look cringy and naive too. Just relax bro. Plug in to the matrix and unwind

WTF

I have always dreamed of "living" in a mmorpg but with the ability of taking off the glasses and being in the normal world again.
This videos sucks and is very creepy.

when the operator restartedthe system and everythng was "normal" again for a short time it felt very close to the Matrix movie.

Watch how sad the video becomes at 4 mins.

You'll have to consume 1 unit of product to unlock each single vip viewing zone of the hentai your trying to watch.
Without doing so the video will remain completely censored, same for real life sights to. Women, scenery, anything you want to view will have to be paid per view.

Either way your viewing history will also be sold. You'll have to negotiate with pepsi too get exclusive rights to your own viewing history (and other private data*), but I have a feeling taco Bell will outbid you every step of the way.

Fuck no... and yea it looks cringe to me because I’m old I loved thru the nineties and shit I feel like the worlds all “plugged in” already! The 90s were a much simpler time. We didn’t have rampant adhd. We could actually focus on one thing at a time. Most adds we got were commercials on cable tv. We could watch a movie and just sit and focus on that ONE movie. Nowadays you got everyone sitting together for a family movie and the iPhones are out and we are multitasking when we should be relaxing and being at ease. Same with video games. If we were playing a console(like snes or something) we could focus on that one game, and you weren’t given a bunch of adds and shit when you turned the console on. We still read fucking books back then.
My god I feel so fucking old.

bbc cuck ads 24/7

i rather die thanks. but you Americans will love it won't ya.

Ever seen the episodes of Star Trek where Picard or Sisko goes back to Earth and some parts are extremely rural but with space ships in the background and a literal galaxy teeming with activity? I want that separation.

i don't think we'll be able to completely "check-out" of real-life into VR until 8 or more hardware generations. the tech has a long way to go

It's the cost of freedom

Attached: CE9174A9-32B8-4867-B91D-C57FC26AFA28.png (800x388, 107K)

Who else played Syndicate plus / Syndicate wars by bullfrog back in the 90's. I'm sure this was the intro?

also you fucking nigger that video is augmented reality not virtual

The trouble with those old late 80/early 90's fictions is that they are products of the writers speculation of the future and the limitations of set building and Computer Generated Images of those eras. It might be very possible to evolve beyond our physical bodies in the three to four hundred years between now and when Star Trek is supposed to take place. Humans are not likely to have evolved to be less violent in just a few hundred years but there may be a chemical way to pacify humans in the not too distant future.

BBC cuck adds??? Omg I will be so mad! I FUCKING HATE BLACKED.COM!!!

Attached: F6A1ED02-6C05-49FD-B88D-A11E397222D7.jpg (400x388, 39K)

Whatever the reasons or intent with the way Earth was portrayed in those old shows is irrelevant. What's in OP's video is basically the opposite of what I want from the future. Most humans aren't very violent and I think any kind of "pacification" efforts would be disastrous.

You are doing god's work, user. Keep it up!

Attached: dark-science-fiction-immersive-virtual-reality-junkie-image-source-unknown.jpg (1920x1200, 639K)

VR fragging 100 enemies and winning the grand prix before breakfast sounds pretty good to me.

VR used to be about having sex with NPCs and dudes who like to play as girls, not for controlling the goyim with Kikebook. Reeeeeee!

Attached: 50902220_537682086720052_6397516557951882773_n.jpg (1056x1056, 92K)

Hadn't thought of the safety angle but yes especially when you factor in self driving cars and trucks. Sounds great to me.

this looks badass. cant wait

Kudos user, living the dream. Make sure you make time to get outside and socialize irl too.

Attached: Crop-rotation-infographic-02-1024x966.png (1024x966, 220K)

me too but I think it was a good childhood in the 90es.

The INTERNET ruined humans

N-NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
J-Jesus will s-save us.

Attached: 1486252281096.png (499x750, 608K)

have you read brave new world?

The normal people live in reservatories and the "developped" people make Safaris to watch them like wild animals.

Thankyou very much. I fibbed slightly. When I said Creative Writing, I mean deliberately fictional writing. I have been writing on the internet since 2002, almost never saving a single work and focusing on the issue of white demographic collapse. I grew up a white, anti white and began researching the pro whites in 02 out of bewilderment. The more I researched, the more I realized I had been deceived from a young age. From 2002 to 2005 I did what a lot of angry young men do. I wrote revolutionary propaganda and was forbidden to post on many a website because of it. Some time in 2005 I cooled my head and began trying to get inside the heads of not just my friends but my enemies too. I did a ton of writing in the Amren comments section during these years, among other websites. I have never used my real name nor have I charged money for my work. I prefer to stay anonymous as much as possible and I've tried the live soap box style too, in front of hostile crowds. It gets dangerous. I was raised to be a studious man and I've been at the online writing game, on and off, for about 17 years now.

I'm also the guy who wrote a bunch of those Winter Ball fictions about Wat Tan and Pol Tan making love to each other. I am a life long veteran of being alone in a crowd of people and being a general asshole when I go on a political rant IRL. I suck at socialization but I do still chat with my immediate family and the cashiers when I go food and beer shopping. Just small talk. I found chat boards in the mid nineties when I didn't even own a computer but some of my neighbors did. We thought real time live chats were the coolest thing ever. Especially in the pre cell phone era.

>innawoods
>germany

Attached: time to move.png (1085x865, 1.08M)

I'll have to work on being "normal." That's one lesson I never understood. I feel accomplished if I do my dishes and laundry. Lol! Simple pleasures.

If it makes you feel better alot of Zoomers don't use their phones as much as millennials.

You just sound like a raging narcissist.

Fun read there, lad

Cool. I'm a mid-nineties guy and grew up with AOL's Instant Messenger, IRC, small-time localized forums, and I remember when memes weren't even called memes and I though that was absolutely amazing and much simpler times. Now compared to then.. it's incomprehensible how we got here

Jesus christ. Imagine, VR compatible contact lenses

>degenerate
False concept
>materialistic
Smart and enlightened
>consumerist
Nothing wrong with that

>female user
>does not have a dozen social media apps open
>system not infested with malware
>no candy-based "games"
Fake and Gay

Of course it’s fake. None of this is real.... not yet anyway...

btw, Anons...
This is NOT VR. This is Augmented Reality. Completely different animal.

>degenerate
>False concept
There is a reason why societies achieve more when they are moral you stupid Holol.

Too many people fail to realize this anymore. We are becoming a society of hedonistic savages

is this a map of crimes committed by immigrants?

Societies are basically run and kept by technological progress, advanced economics and ability to produce weaponry. None of those require moral component, it's rather more efficient to push progress outwards of moral interference.

The only thing that will come with 5g is more cancer and other illnesses

It has been in games for a while now.

It just looks like future American with pokemon go overlay. I imagine the reality will be more jewy though

Saxonia or MeckPomm is not crowded yet. Harz is very empty too.