How do I get my boyfriend to shut the fuck up about Qanon?

How do I get my boyfriend to shut the fuck up about Qanon?
He waits for me to wake up to talk my ear off about it untill I ask him to please stop. I have to ask him to stop or he will talk in a circle and just go forever untill cut off.
He finds a way to bring fucking everything back to talking about Q or Trump or Hilary. He spends more time obesssing over it, than anything. Not kidding.
Any chance to talk about it, he will take. And then not stop. If you ask him too, he will try saying shit like "Well, at least one of us cares what going on with the world" as though he's an active fucking part and doing something.

Attached: download.jpg (294x171, 16K)

I mean... Dump him. Tell him it's not working out because you don't stop bringing this up. When he gets defensive and shitty say it's fine to have passion about things but there more than just politics. If hes being this fucking annoying which I know these people and they base their identity around it then he is always going to be this fucking annoying about it

It's literally all we talk about. When we don't talk about it, we are in a fight about it. It's all he talks about, all he thinks about, all he cares about. If I ask him if we can change the subject, he gets upset like I'm brushing him off. No, it's been hours of the same shit and you don't care my eyes are glazed over

This is common advice but seriously consider breaking up with him. Even if you get him to shut up about Qanon he will soon enough get another autistic fixation. He doesn't respect your wishes, you shouldn't have to trick him into having a normal conversation.

I told him that even if it were all true, it doesn't change the fact that he's still acting like their little bitch. He's basically a teenager obsessed with a YouTuber or something. We cant watch anything without "That has to be connected to...." Or drive somewhere and he gets cut off he will say shit like "fucking libral faggot!" Without any indication of that person's political affiliation.

Is he medically autistivc?

I'm dead broke unfortunately and the only one with a job. I wouldn't know how to even start to detach myself from him

These are hefty red flags. I don't think anyone would try to tell you it's worth staying with him. He's immature and too fixated on something that doesn't require this much attention. He should have realized that your wishes are more important he's pushing you away and you rightfully should leave

Ok well I guess ill start saving up and eventually move away. Going to take time but I can't fucking do this. He can't respect not talking about it for 1 day. I've asked him and he will agree but, do it anyway. One fucking day. I really want to get into his phone and disable everything so he can only text and call. See what he does without access to his fix

No family to live with?

No. They are all in California. I have no one and no friends. And we share cats. I want the cats. I dont trust him ti take care of them. Otherwisehave left already

Save up money and when you are financially ready. Take everything and leave when he's at work

His obsession is pretty bogus. The entire thing is goofy as fuck - like, just because prominent people don't like the current president they must be part of some evil secret agenda?

I don't remember this kind of moron level thinking going on to that extent during the Bush administration, and he was equally divisive.

That's exactly what I'm going to do. Let the planning begin

Typical woman

>I don't remember this kind of moron level thinking going on to that extent during the Bush administration, and he was equally divisive.

were u asleep for the whole bush did 911 movement?

Leave a note playing into his delusion. Something about how you had to leave because he was getting too close to the truth.

Confront him. If he doesn't shut up about it after that, dump him or take a break.

I swear, how dumb do people have to be to believe autistic shit like Qanon? He's an embarrassment to you and sane conservatives everywhere

Kek

Take him to a psychiatrist or something (and literally everyone else on Jow Forums too) this is almost 100% not just interest in it ill bet theres a deeper issue

How are anons this austistic attracting women?