Why aren't there any decent white American boxers? In last 3 decades only notable one is Kelly Pavlik

Why aren't there any decent white American boxers? In last 3 decades only notable one is Kelly Pavlik

Attached: vasyl-lomachenko.jpg (900x750, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ringtv.com/121255-puerto-rico-the-pound-for-pound-king-of-boxing/
youtube.com/watch?v=ca6PE4122DI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because MMA swallowed the sport of boxing and there are countless white american MMA fighters

Because many realized that getting punched in the face thousands of times is not a good career choice.

white boxers were already becoming a rarity even when UFC was completely unknown. boxing gyms tend to be located in rough neighborhoods by design. irish and italians don't live in those neighborhoods anymore.

This

olympians arent faggots
>t. bruce jenner

What about when MMA wasn't around and boxing was way bigger than it is now?

Reminder that peurto ricans are the best boxers per capita

ringtv.com/121255-puerto-rico-the-pound-for-pound-king-of-boxing/

Fighting is about overcoming poverty. In America, even our poor people are fat and happy.

There was a lot in Pride but it's over now

Ah you meant white american

Jews historically fixed fights between whites and blacks because white betters bet for white fighters. The jewish controlled mafia intimidated/paid off white fighters to take a dive, and the average joe gambler would lose his ass.

Attached: 220px-Arnold_Rothstein.jpg (220x226, 13K)

not one fucking mention of either klitchko in this thread holy fuck you nerds know jack shit

what is the purpose of putting on pillows on your hands and fight some random baboon in a cage?
this is steve Irwin tier retardation.
if you want to be a force to be reckoned with then you abide by NO RULE!

Ukraine has to be the best fighters of the White Countries K Bros-loma-usyk-and that guy who KOd adonis stevenson recently

fake news

Tommy Morrison was okay, not great but not bad either.

uh huh yeah sure 3 decades and
not even now

>this is white
Maybe Finns confirmed non white

Attached: Great Post Comrade.jpg (474x463, 38K)

Butterbean
The most American of American boxers

Attached: D23C70AE-6D25-48FD-8982-51CEFBB96C1E.jpg (654x801, 428K)

because boxers are raised as animals and that isn't something white people like to do.

white americans dont care about boxing period

I knew a Puerto Rican guy that was short and stocky/chubby. I punched him in the shoulder one time when we were joking around, talking trash about something. He returned the punch to the chest and knocked the wind out of me. Turns out he was a boxer but you wouldn't know it by looking at him. He told me he was from a barrio and all the guys in his neighborhood trained in boxing.

Before UFC there weren't many of them either

YFW this fat white guy could KO entire crowds of Euro stick figure guys.

Acting like a pussy won't help your case.

Thats why Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson are treated like Gods to this day?

>being raised as an animal is fine
>brazil
ha ha

All sorts of famous actors and musicians that are pussies get treated like they are special too. It's called being rich and famous.

Boxing, together with Baseball, was the most popular sport in US from 20s or so till the 60s. Which is the time period most of you Jow Forumsacks cream your pants about.

No boxing gyms in white neighborhoods.

Vasyl Lomachenko is amazing. Also, never forgetti, bl*Ck boi
youtube.com/watch?v=ca6PE4122DI

Attached: 5r9f.gif (203x209, 1.39M)

Bmp

Because Slavic men are kings. Notice I didn't say Gods, because no man is.

Attached: sonii-most-buff-instagram.png (818x602, 384K)

Nah I fight because of adrenaline. Life is too boring otherwise. Then again I wouldn't choose it as a career.

Would be fake if it wasn't for Mayweather Vs McGregor mathc being an inside job

*Match

Probably because he isn’t American dumbass

Because the huwhite man understands that most fights end up on the ground, and prepares accordingly.

Attached: 607C9D8A-7A9F-42AE-9E11-3257B3A91385.jpg (666x564, 65K)