What's the point in spending large amounts of money on food when expensive food and cheap food are the same thing on...

What's the point in spending large amounts of money on food when expensive food and cheap food are the same thing on molecular level? Don't you have student debt to pay off? Stop buying beef, user.
Stop eating out.
Learn how to cook.
Stop giving tips.
Clean your room.

Attached: 20190223_205418.jpg (2508x2441, 3.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_of_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Don't you have student debt to pay off?
No

Taste which leads to dopamine dumps. Everything is designed to create dopamine dumps to keep you locked into slavery.

Keep on coping ;)

Attached: Santorini-Secret-Suites-Breakfast-In-Room.jpg (1200x900, 838K)

You can make your own monosodium glutamate or buy it for pennies.

honestly i probably wouldn't eat any of that. looks disgusting

What's the point in breathing air when it has so much carbon dioxide? Just breathe carbon monoxide OP. It's almost the exact same thing.

>Stop buying beef, user.
Yeah, so you can carb-load, and then become docile, fat and stupid like the rest of goyim :^)
They literally feed prisoners carbs because of this.

STOP EATING CARBS, GO FUCKING KETO/CARNIVORE AND GET INTO KETOSIS, STUPID POOR SLAVNIGGER.

Attached: 1589612561251.jpg (743x730, 150K)

desu when I was broke as hell, buying and cooking quality food was something that helped keep me sane. Unfortunately, there were times I did things like eat rice and beans for a month. Eating millet or gruel like a fucking ascetic monk is not good for your mind.

Buy offal retard. It costs pennies and has the same protein as beef plus minerals not found in muscle meat.

Attached: serveimage(26).jpg (848x650, 335K)

Setting yourself free from the taste meme brings you closer to enlightenment and ultimate freedom.

>minerals not found in muscle meat.
Like heavy metals for instance

Only thing I'll agree with here is just cook your own damned food. Shit's not hard and per meal it's usually cheaper. If you're even half decent at cooking it'll even taste better.

Men are the same as women on a molecular level. Why do you not pound that sweet boipucci instead of swiping around on tinder?

>make your own monosodium glutamate
elaborate

Because fucking a man won't create new life. Also your statement is wrong.

Ferment dead fish or Onions beans in low oxygen environment. Onions sauce and fish sauce, brother.

It all becomes the same shit in the end, literally.

That's my point. It makes no difference for your stomach and retards are willing to pay 40 bucks for "quality" meat when then can get offal for under 2 bucks.

>Shit's not hard and per meal it's usually cheaper.

This. Im amazed at how little money I spend on food since I actually started cooking. And its not even the "noodles and rice" meme bullshit that gets flouted as cheap food, but stuff like the 1kg of fine pork goulash I have cooking right now, which cost me about 5€ all ingredients included and will keep me fed for at least two days.

You're regular poster here with similar topics about food, i find you quite amusing and always stay in your threads for longer to see reactions from retarded people.

Only shit your body couldn't absorb becomes literal shit. You are literally what you eat minus the shit that you shit out.
That being said, expensive doesn't always mean good. Poultry and fish are much better than beef when it comes to cost/nutrition.

>when expensive food and cheap food are the same thing on molecular level?
They aren't though. There's more to food than just carbs, prots and fats.

I don't give a damn.
Make /ck/ not dead as fuck and I will move.

pork roast is literally $0.69 lb right now

There are also minerals and vitamins. Cheap offal has more of those than any skeletal muscle meat in the world.

user, i stopped frying onions because you said they cause cancer.

There's thousands of proteins, hundreds of fats, dozens of carbs. And there's still way more.

I know you don't, a good thing, and you're effectively defending your arguments which are attached to the topic you made, so, another plus, so ty to contributing to this community with your nuanced approach.

they really aren't because of the tungsten that powers the particle gun user.
but eating out is always more expensive then cooking even if it's organic so I agree with you there.

shitposting politics board pretends to know all about food and cooking. i love it

Fuck nigger starch.
Meat is all u need. Unseasoned chicken or beef.
And the occassional vegetable or fruit.

>fruit
Why do you want fruit?
There is nothing in fruit that can't be found in vegetables.

I would not eat anything on that table.

We found the Polak all the Polak jokes are about.

What the fuck does this has to do with politics jordan peterson 2.0?

>why not eat onions, goy
>it's just nutrients!
>insects are nutrients too and it saves the world
>global warming goy
>don't get in the way of this olam tikkuning
>eat matzah ball soup like we do goy

I'd eat everything minus the fruit.

It's about consumers not using their brains in modern Capitalism.

I rather shove a cactus up my ass than eat that.

Wtf is that? Looks like something you feed to the stray dogs in your neighborhood

>why not eat onions, goy
Fermented onions is fine.
>it's just nutrients!
True
>insects are nutrients too and it saves the world
I ate insects. They are pretty good and they are cheap to farm.

>global warming goy
It will help climate in my country. Go climate change!
>don't get in the way of this olam tikkuning
who?
>eat matzah ball soup like we do goy
I'm not Jewish.

It's not like vegetables are less expensive than fruit.

>buy that beef, goy
>it might be 3 times the money for the same amount of nutrients but at least you will feel like you are still in America for once

I have a lot of blackberry bushes in my yard, i eat them all summer.

Ok then. I'm not telling you to throw away free food like EU.

Why do you want anything good in life anyway anymore. It's not like you are capable of having feelings anymore anyways, doomer.

>Buy American beef
>Get some major man titties from the hormone injections in the meat
>Spike your cancer risks
>Be dead in 40 years

Eggs are cheaper

"good" is what helps your genes to spread my friend.

Poland once again proves that it’s the nigger of Europe

Somebody tell me what is wrong with onions, this is the first I have heard of it.

>What's the point in spending large amounts of money on food when expensive food and cheap food are the same thing on molecular level?

Expensive food doesn't have glyphosate molecules

Well your food is utter artificial shit, over here the food in the cheapest place is way more delicious than a 100 dollars dish

We will teach you niggers how to snap out of your PC madness before it's too late.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_of_Europe

Attached: comment_oMpbrPIzrR442NP4EJiym6BtPxn89U0k.jpg (457x364, 27K)

fermentation might destroy the isoflavones but you're still left with grossness. tempeh isn't even mostly beans, it's a mycelium, so...
>beef
beef is still cheaper than any vegan meat substitute intended to taste like beef

>Expensive food doesn't have glyphosate molecules
Is this American thing? We don't use glyphosate. It doesn't accumulate in organ meats btw. You Sir are retarded.

For less than 20 bucks I can get a grassfed/no antibiotic steak, organic asparagus and an organic potato and eat like a fucking king with no glyphosate or onions poisoning my body

>Expensive food doesn't have glyphosate molecules
burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

It's s-o-y they are talking about but since it's censored word it auto posts as onions. There's nothing wrong with onions, in fact it's completely the opposite of s-o-y and are good for production of testosterone.

>but you're still left with grossness
Subjective. You are a taste slave. Wake up. You can get used to any taste. Any.

Stop giving them money, faggot.

>beef is still cheaper than any vegan meat substitute intended to taste like beef
Don't buy that shit either. Both are overpriced products for status signaling faggots.

I can tell you're quite wise, it sucks I can't vote up your comments xD

What is that? Fish and bacon?

the fuck is this trash your about to ingest?

>You can get used to any taste. Any.

That's right, especially a good creme brulee with organic grass fed whipping cream, free range no antibiotic eggs and a nice raw cane sugar topping.

I could make one for 10 bucks with that quality of ingredients and then sell it to a fartsniffing eurofag like you for 100

Attached: 103984.jpg (857x579, 254K)

Attached: 1511381415946.jpg (840x630, 311K)

Attached: NEET-ballin.jpg (480x640, 53K)

It applies to anything. You hate your job but it pays best? Learn how to love it. Boom. It's all in your head. You shape your own reality. Your brain creates your reality. The only reality that exists.

>Stop giving tips.
take your own advice

Attached: 1546152312483.png (360x594, 250K)

I know how to cook, and there is no way in hell I would give up red meat. I fact every fall I go out, and hunt wild red meat, and turkey too.
I do not have any debt now so life is good, and I do not plan on using my credit ever again.

Proteins are pretty much all the same as far as your stomach is concerned unless you're allergic to shit. We have an enzyme that breaks them down readily

Whoever did this needs to die.

thank you geralt

Attached: 1550090821368.jpg (610x885, 148K)

Potatoes are an unnatural portion of the European diet forced onto peasants for economic reasons. The willingness of Poles to eat the same food as the subhuman Aztecs is evidence of their similar subhuman status.

Obviously reasonable logical explanation.

Hey buckwheat how's your health going all good?

Attached: 1550839047133.jpg (685x913, 168K)

If you hate potatoes, eat buckwheat.
Potatoes are popular because they have lots of potassium and vitamin C.

Attached: 20190223_221423.jpg (2333x2385, 3.49M)

Some foods aren't the same on a molecular level (cupcakes have a different chemical make-up than beef). In fact there's minor (bug impactful) differences even within similar foods. Hanger Steak is very low in lipids but high in amino acids. Meanwhile Ribeye is the opposite -- high in lipids and low in amino acids. Lipids stick to your stomach lining and your arteries while amino acids are dissolved, processed efficiently, and rebuilt into useful proteins and hormones.

Even when foods are the same, you need to consider the value of time. I could spend an hour cooking, or I could spend an hour working while someone else makes my meal. If I make enough money during that hour to offset the cost of the meal, I make a profit. This is why many rich businessmen eat out.

That said, 90% of people have NO BUSINESS going to restaurants, and 100% of people have NO BUSINESS going to shitty hipster restaurants when McDonald's is just as healthy but 1/10th the price.

And yes, I just said McDonald's is healthy. This whole "McDonald's is evil and will kill you" bullshit is just propaganda and it pisses me off. Ever since some dumbass decided to consume 3500 calories a day for a month without exercising and without slowly graduating his body up to that level (he was a smaller guy and not used to processing that much food) they suddenly decided it was McDonald's fault that over-eating is a problem. He would have the exact same problems if he over-ate Kale and Spinach salad. Fuck Supersize Me and its propagandist bullshit.

>Stop buying beef, user.
But where I live beef is the cheapest thing to buy.

>get a big ol chicken breast for 80 cents
>whatever vegetables look good, generally bell pepper, mushrooms and carrots- $2
>can of coconut mil- $1
>make a bunch of rice -40 cents
>a tenth of my $3 good curry paste
>20 cents worth of garlic and chile, a bit of vegetable oil and some basil I grow
>get 3-4 meals of curry that beats the hell out of what the local Thai restaurant makes for ~$1.25 each
>every time I make this for a woman she goes on and on about how I'm a good cook despite it being easy as hell and poverty-tier cost

Attached: 1520299456068.jpg (709x558, 117K)

The cheapest way to eat happens to also be the healthiest. Plant based vegan.

So you'll even save on meat OP. All you have to buy to make a soup is

-10 lbs bag of potatoes ($3.98CAD)
-10 lbs bag of onion ($2.44CAD)
-4.54 kg bag of carrots ($4.98CAD)
-2 celery hearts ($4.98CAD)
-450 ml soi sauce ($2.68CAD)

Chop it all up and add salt and soi sauce and you can make lunch (potato soup) for over a week.

Is that a Hungry Man dinner?
It is pretty aptly named since after you eat it you are still hungry. I think people in prison get better food than that.

Attached: china food.jpg (357x281, 46K)

>Lipids stick to your stomach lining and your arteries while amino acids are dissolved, processed efficiently, and rebuilt into useful proteins and hormones.
Lipids are what cells are made of.

>stop eating out
This. Fast food here is surprisingly expensive (not to mention restaurants), and yet people insist on eating out. Even a fucking coffee is 1,50€ these days, that's about 500g of chicken wings or four pork tongues.
For the price of a kebab, i can eat for at least three days, sometimes more, just by buying offal and bones, making broth, freezing portions of it and then using them to make other meals.
Also fuck niggers who think rice is viable, it's garbage, buckwheat, potatoes and onions (not söy) are where it's at.
>mfw people spend 10€ on pizza instead of making one themselves
It's like alcoholics who just want to get drunk buying expensive alcohol.

Attached: 1545080286634.jpg (632x403, 31K)

Attached: nauseated_woman_330x220.jpg (330x220, 52K)

You need cholesterol to make cell membranesl

>Potatoes are an unnatural portion of the European diet forced onto peasants for economic reasons.
Wrong potatoes got rid of much of the starvation in Europe due to it being one of the easiest crops to grow in short growing seasons. Potatoes are the perfect food.

There's literally nothing wrong with those dinners. I buy them all the time because i'm too lazy to make anything. I also just recently got fired and am living in a shitty apartment with tons of loans.

I live off of potatoes, tomatoes, onions, brown rice, lentils and fruits

you're either not American or you're minimizing those prices. every one of those items costs many times more than what you're claiming.

>It's like alcoholics who just want to get drunk buying expensive alcohol.

Protip.
Wine bottling thread in 3 days.

Attached: 20190223_222901.jpg (1420x2963, 2.37M)

>The cheapest way to eat happens to also be the healthiest. Plant based vegan.
Bullshit. Vegans are generally unhealthy unless they're on supplements (often animal based, so they often don't take them) or are eating imported food from all over in order to have a nutritionally complete diet.

Ill make garum one day, but I meed a lockable and study shed to do it in. Cause I live in cat and bear country.

Ill make a bear skin rug one of these days too to fuck my wife on.

and you're probably sheathed in a layer of blubber because you're eating nothing but carbs and sugar.

Same, except with pasta instead of lentils and white rice instead of brown (i know brown is better but I'm on a diet and white rice is leaner)

This. This is the one thing that comes with that kind of diet.

>Vegans are generally unhealthy unless they're on supplements
bullshit. The only supplement you need is the one meat eaters eat that is fed to livestock b12. So everybody supplements b12, otherwise you need nothing.

Beef has a shit tier feed conversion ratio. The only way it can be the cheapest thing to buy is a retail monopoly in your area.

>450 ml of soi sauce per week
Are you a chink or something?

where the hell are you shopping at?