Annoying things NPCs say. Feel free to contribute

Annoying things NPCs say. Feel free to contribute.

>Smash
>Slay
>Bro
>Savage
>Fuck buddy
>Anything related to marijuana (words like chronic, bud, bowl, weed, etc.)
>Dank
>Lit
>"I fuck with that"
>Referring to Donald Trump as "Drumpf"
>Talking about "e-sports"
>Talking about their newest tattoo
>Calling any religion they don't like a cult
>Whining about "organized religion"
>Calling every ugly guy a stalker
>Claiming to have "street smarts" to make up for the fact they can't locate America on a map
>"We're gonna punch some Nazis"
>"Russia hacked the election"
>"Abortion is a woman's choice"
>"Race is a social construct"
>Diversity (yet for some reason conservatives and people on the autistic spectrum are never included in this diversity unless it's to mock us)

Attached: chads.jpg (750x750, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_z9kdqDwA80
youtube.com/watch?v=8MYgW4RSoqA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that forehead tho

>fuck buddy
>every ugly guy is a creep
Those are oddly specific and dont really go with the others. I think we found the beta incel

Yeah this is a thread complaining about chads disguised as an NPC thread.OP is coping.

TPBP

Attached: women.png (378x588, 536K)

Based, honorary Aryan

It's also funny considering Americans who look like that don't have the majority of these opinions. OP is salty and low confidence lole

The only way to not be an NPC is to be like Chris Farley. Don't give a fuck about anything. Not even weight and cholesterol youtube.com/watch?v=_z9kdqDwA80

But if you want to fit in... go ahead... get that gym membership... the gateway to fuck shallow bitches and the gateway to hell.

>going out for a few pintinies tonight?

Based. Jow Forums is a Chad board. OP is an incel who belongs on Jow Forums.

youre all my bros, though
i refer to everyone here as buddy and bro

Jow Forums seems to paint "chads" as the epitome of masculinity
but really these kind of guys are just very pretty and that's it
imagine taking a photo like this
If any of my mates tried to take a photo like this I'd tell them to go fuck themselves
it's such a girly thing to do I can smell the insecurity
and that's how these kind of guys are in general, shocking how many women fall for it
I'm not angry at them but my point is it's not something we should idolise

>coping

>yelling on the rollercoaster
>WHOOOP WHOOOP
>nah can't water makes you less drunk
>why do Ihave a headache reeee

drives me insane

this
fuck off OP you’re a faggot

Was thinking the same, plus pic is obvious chads when stuff he talks about is normie/beta liberal behavior

alot of chads are npcs, i dont know why you guys suck chad cock so much, i respect guys who have masculinity AND self-awareness. ive met plenty of 'chads' who are fucking morons

You don’t wanna fuck shallow bitches?

this thread is full of women haha
no wonder I suppose

No, it's cheaper to just pay $500 to a hooker

>co-workers talk politics
>"i hate nazis man", "trump is like zombie Hitler" etc.
>"don't you think so, user?"
>mfw

Attached: 1468892641426.jpg (327x303, 15K)

>NPC

>this stuff is fire!
usually expressed just after taking a sip of 1/4 cup of sugar, 1/4 cup of milk, mixed with 1/2 cup of coffee

Attached: john_hates_us.jpg (242x251, 12K)

>ywn be part of a Chad gang

Attached: 1539543750981.jpg (633x758, 62K)

is that something you really want?
imagine if they weren't pretty
they would be seen as massive beta faggot
but because they are pretty, young women and other betas think they're alpha
it's mind blowing

Attached: 1549820598642.png (395x474, 25K)

Why do Americans and Anglos always use pictures of Europeans when they try to make themselves feel handsome and desired, literally no women in this world want actual white boys, is it cause they're fucking ugly? those guys are not white they are European, white boys look disgusting like this.

Attached: white male.jpg (602x803, 128K)

Attached: niggers_family_feud.gif (138x105, 3.72M)

Sure white boy you know it's true that's why it hurts you I never in my life saw a white boy to look like one in pic related those guys are obviously European not white you white boys look like this being in picture related, no wonder your type are being genocided who the fuck would wanna live amongs such soulless looking beings, you literally look like dead bodies walking, so ugly and pathetic, stop using pictures of European men they are not white.

Attached: pathetic white male.jpg (366x466, 62K)

SEETHING

Attached: deadnig.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Long live the queen?

Af

Attached: 37b0a0153c7c9cc35c0baeb89432efd97b0260907dd6a6e6180c2244e846ebab.jpg (768x768, 81K)

Explain how? in every picture you use of ''white male'' black female photos and when you try to show how superior white males are they are not whites they are Europeans, whites are ugly pale and pink looking, literally the most unattractive and the less desired in the food chain that's why you're all alone here crying cause nobody wants you, how am I seething cause I tell the truth? Europeans are obviously not white pic related is white. freaking gross.

Attached: disgusting white male.jpg (265x400, 22K)

Most of this stuff isn't even NPC talk, so safe to assume OP is a sour grapes incel.
>"Abortion is a woman's choice"
This is actually a fact. If you get a girl preg and she wants it vacuumed, not a thing you can do about it.

This is just regular man talk mixed with BuzzFeed headlines. Might as well say "cunt" is NPC.

Attached: Tray2_zpsa9892943.jpg~original.jpg (482x329, 86K)

>deadass
>af
>npc's
>normies

Bruh

Even that wasn't done by a pathetic whiteboid you pink boys are the less desired beings in this world you're just so ugly and disgusting you can't get a tan you losers will never look like any European men, white boys are just so ugly and pathetic they are just so beta and always lonely and awkward no wonder your girls are fucking everything but you European men don't even look at you pink Anglo American losers as their kin they just laugh at you like we all do, this is a white boy and those are Europeans in OP's picture, now if I'm lying why is there such difference?

Attached: pathetic white boy.jpg (194x259, 6K)

I had to sit through a diversity and inclusiveness training session and a presentation on “sexual assault” in Australian Universities last week, “male patriachy” and “white male privelege” were a thing.

But did they teach you how to sexually assault someone in a diverse and inclusive manner?

Attached: niggers-picking-cotton.png (598x437, 708K)

cool pic I bet you miss those days you lonely white loser you are so ugly, look at this picture look at yourself now look at OP's picture, not the same race Europeans are not white, whites are too ugly.

Attached: disgusting white loser.jpg (300x225, 8K)

>literally
>ironically
>unironically

Attached: 17.jpg (600x740, 107K)

Black people used to be so good workers, where has the world gone to :(

>af
>asf

youtube.com/watch?v=8MYgW4RSoqA

>Black people used to be so good workers, where has the world gone to :(
The cotton gin

Attached: nigkek.jpg (500x350, 36K)

haha, kek

yep, however I was sitting in on the presentation from the other side, i.e from a non-student perspective.

>liberals who are "spiritual but not religious"

Attached: unsettling.png (720x720, 519K)

Why do ugly pathetic white boys always like to act like they are European and act like there's no obvious difference between them and Europeans, Europeans are not white Americans and Anglos are white and they are so ugly just look at my pic related and look at OP's pic, how in this world is this the same thing? so freaking ugly white boys are pink and pathetic so disgusting and undesirable no wonder you're dying out losers.

Attached: whiteboy.jpg (227x222, 6K)

>Jow Forums is a Chad board

Attached: lol.gif (340x340, 137K)

Attached: kek.gif (300x300, 1.78M)

It is risible, but at least pol is one of the few boards incels get mocked, so there's that.

Anything football. Bonus points for knowing names of players, coaches and engaging in discussion on the subject with the same fervor that one might discuss important things like family, politics, etc. I want to gas all of those people.

looks like you were BTFO'd faggot

take that shit to blogspot faggot

Attached: 1549411062231.jpg (600x379, 38K)

This board has lots of great examples actually

>[dissident opinion]
>t. kike t. shill t. schlomo, GO BACK, etc

Im a guy, dude

Attached: 15509630763332577550995911013434.jpg (2448x2448, 1.43M)

incel confusing npc with Chad.... typical.

Thot
Unironically
Incel
Discord Tranny

I say bro and dank a lot

I also dont say slay but kill

Everything else is trash. You forgot “barn” though. It is what lefties call people instead of fag in order to not be homophobic

problematic
toxic
dialouge
normalize
the wrong side of history
institutional racism
social construct

But we use bro here all the time

Attached: 15485978433531.jpg (640x426, 53K)

Ah thats sad. As someone with acne problems it took me a while to figure out that what was causing my acne was not how I treated my skin, but a general inflammatory problem I had across my body. The best way to fix your acne is to just cut out sugar entirely, that means no glucose, sucrose, or lactose.

I don’t like to make fun of acne boys. It hits me in the feels

People with that personality type as a millennial are the only types that get laid. Fucked up world we live in.

This guys just a faggot

Attached: BF6A7226-0FA9-4464-B7B6-281573A6C764.jpg (640x480, 38K)

>thot
if this word is in your vocab you arent allowed in my mansion

Thins NPC say
>MAGA
>Clinton smells like sulfur
>Pizza Gate
>the jew did this.. no matter what
>Jow Forums is always right
>there are only 2 genders
>racism does not exsist
>Blacks are dumber then whites
>this is not an Argument

calling suburbs shitholes because they have been ruined by mass immigration
always voting for mass immigration

>looking like that
>not exploiting your advantage regardless how "stupid" or "gay" it may be

You'll never make it brah.

"touch base" has always pissed me off also any time words are shortened for no reason like sesh = session

>black lives matter

im not a chad but im pro-chad and by chad i mean good looking men but with morals.

OK yes. Office talk is cringe.

>circle back on that
>glad we closed the loop
>touch base
>thanks for reaching out
>this is a win win for the team
>30 thousand foot view
>deep dive
>............

I recently heard "Fox News caused some guy to go and shoot at a pizza place"

>not even chad enough to use his real flag

Attached: 1548761918804.jpg (900x810, 55K)

not an argument

Attached: 1548157693453.gif (500x403, 1006K)

Fuck the faggot in this thread talking about Europeans aren’t white not giving a you but honestly i want that fag to think about his life and what it has come to

No one here is a chad