Is the dating life in this city THAT abysmal?

Calling all my fellow Toronto leaf-fags!
What are your experiences when it comes to dating in one of the most cucked cities in Canada (and arguably the world)

Attached: 2015713-pan-am-toronto-sign.jpg (590x434, 168K)

Canada, cucked? Dude no. Germany, france and UK, YES. But not Canada (not yet at least).

Does Brampton count?

Oh I meant city of Toronto, not the whole country.
I'm still praying Mad-Max at least gains some seats for his party

Attached: 19239088-e1535064832838.jpg (650x379, 20K)

>What are your experiences when it comes to dating
I have none.

Women here only want Chad.

Naaaah senpai.
Brampton is it's own city/South Asian colony

>so few chads in the city
Guess this explains why most women in the city are quite vapid

>tfw only white guy in Brampton

Attached: Ptbw9yH.jpg (800x522, 48K)

>Does Browntown count?
No, streetshitter

Not so fast

Maxipad Burnout is a complete failure. He had a strong start but did nothing to grow public awareness/interest.

Women everywhere want Chad, but I think in Toronto it should be easier to be relatively Chad given how many short brown and yellow skinned men there are.

So who does Canada even have left?
I ain't voting for Scheer.

Canada is a failed banana republic

Well I am personally very ugly and borderline disabled but yes, you are on to something. A typical Anglo white guy that is like 5'10" most of the time looks really good compared the shits and poops the in any given group of Toronto people.

If you are a white conservative and especially if you are in your late 20's it is a wasteland. Nothing but annoying ugly soulless bug people and white degenerate liberal tattooed covered sluts. I broke up with my gf I moved here with from a small town over a year ago and can't even find a decent women worth hooking up with. The rare ones that exist are taken.

Assuming most of the girls aren't complete coalburners

Attached: DQadw93U8AAaCtC.jpg (933x933, 117K)

I'm an Aussie who lived in the six for 18months, I slayed so many negress's, Asians and Israelis.

Only fucked one white Canadian.

his time will come in 2023! trust me

Attached: 1543210507583.jpg (839x1024, 137K)

BC checking in. Cucked and drowning in a mishmash of chink and pajeet cum.

why would you ever live there? no job could ever be worth it. i would rather work at a tim hortons in a small white city than browntown.