FUCK college & getting a degree bro

>FUCK college & getting a degree bro
>become a tradecuck like me bro its the future

Attached: 0C2E0C4B-A78E-4BFB-8074-DA7C33D4D51B.jpg (392x510, 61K)

Plumbers that are good make a shitload.

Less competition for white collar work, why do you care?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: whiff.gif (404x303, 1.92M)

go to your house to tighten a pipe because your dumbass doesn't own a single tool

get a blowjob from your wife because it's the first manly thing she's seen a fella do since she's met your paper and pencil pushing thin necked dumbass

drink from your milk carton without a glass

LIFE IS GOOD

Literally not an argument

Show flag
A
G
E

>trying this hard not to be a leaf

I can’t believe how shit the money is in the car mechanic field. Shops charge the customer like $60-100/hr for “labor” but those poor saps only make like $18/hr. I make more than than that doing unskilled assembly labor.

Attached: 1550767437391.jpg (500x380, 49K)

Enjoy your massive debt and useless degree there bud.
I'll enjoy having my tradeschool pay me to go to school and turn out making 6 digits as a electrician in a union state.

Attached: 1489216230582.jpg (283x352, 41K)

Enjoy your debt while I make $120k a year fixing shit your dumb ass can’t even YouTube. Please keep throwing whole lemons down your disposer. Please keep flushing ungodly amounts of toilet paper and flushable wipes. Please do not learn how to rent a snake from Home Depot and throw it down your clean outs. Please keep being house rich and not realizing how much it takes to keep up. I will keep charging you hundreds if not thousands of dollars for your laziness and stupidity. Enjoy your desk job bubba.

Attached: 9B324B64-67FB-4D7E-9078-EC006EC977A9.png (750x1334, 1.58M)

Enjoy crawling on the floor for the rest of your lives like the double digit iq vermin that you are

Attached: E3B8F991-A63E-47EC-80B7-162E819761FB.jpg (750x690, 141K)

people graduate every year, you think you are going to get that job you want when there will be a new wave if graduates in a few months

most neets think they are too good for jobs because they wasted 3-4years on a degree

thats 4 years of 20k a year, if you got loans out you are not going to catch up to someone who works retail until you are in your late 30s

Attached: 🤣.jpg (500x440, 103K)

Lol ok sweety. Come talk to me when you design and build a large scale systems for a semi-conductor. What are/did you go into debt for?

>Muh unions
They were created to end child labor and extraordinarily unsafe working conditions resultant from hierarchical greed. They are now utilized by criminal lobbyist as a control condition for under-skilled persons who would otherwise have to sell their underwhelming capabilities for less (or, rather, more of what they're actually worth). Unions are also a compromised populace, unable to secure a 40hr. work week, but conveniently able to acquire more compensation than they're worth, leading to a smooth transition into automation.

Unions are not inherently bad, per say. However, like many groups of the current and collective populace they are compromised and used against the betterment of their own participants, which promotes a unique radius of collective cognitive dissonance, division, and poor topology.

How do you know when a union boss is asleep? The cigar falls out of his hand.

Attached: everythingisayisright.jpg (333x500, 37K)

ALL trades are getting BTFO by Wetbacks and the Unions are pushing that.

If not in your area yet it will be soon.

Any Trade can be done by someone with no or limited English, at 1/5 of what an American makes. One Mexican with moderate English skills can run a crew of 6 Wetbacks, doing even advanced work like HVAC and Electrical.

Here is big dirty secret about Unions and Wetbacks:

Union benefits only kick in if you work certain number of hours month or year.

Example: Pension vests if you work 1000hrs a year. If not Union KEEPS ALL OF IT.

Unions will allow employers to pay a Wetback maybe 1/2 what an American makes (still great for Wetback, who gets Welfare with his other ID) so the Union doesn't just skim 10% of Pension but takes ALL OF IT.

Also, for same reason, Unions will want 3x as many members sharing hours and working part time.

Ditto for massively expensive Union Health plans. You fall below 100hrs a month and Union keeps ALL OF IT.

Unions and Workers agendas are opposite.

Unions are controlled by "super delegates".

Union Health Plans now cover "gender dysphoria" (child sex change operations).

That was not the decision of a bunch of redneck hardhats. That was decision of Jewish left-wing.

>become a tradecuck like me bro its the future
it unironically is
every office wagie job will be automated in the next 30 years
every unskilled labor job is in the process of being automated as we speak
In 40 years, those who will never run out of jobs will be those whose job can't be automatised - so plumbers, roof workers, electricians, etc

>but i don't want to work with my hands... that's so yucky...
*skullfucks*

electricians are the ultimate master race
don't get automated like weldcucks and don't have to root around in overflowing braps like plumbers

jobs arent all about money though
college allowed me to become a researcher in a lab
i feel i am a part of something truly important

Not sucking sweet dollarinos from your family like the fucking leach you are.
What is more cucked than actualy doing anything in thislife? You litteraly work your ass working and stuying just to get what exactly?
Think for a second every single person out there is a faggot. No exeptions. Why bother?

>Trades won’t be automated
They don’t need to. Poles will do the job for less than the cost of automation

Literally this. Trades will become a race to the bottom, especially since a college degree is required for any real white collar job

i took someone job

t. spic

Check’d. You are correct. This is only a thing until I reach my goal of owning a high class hipster food truck. I love plumbing but it’s not my passion.

Attached: 1BBEA31A-5480-41C9-943F-0D682F3ECBC9.jpg (748x661, 37K)

Tradies make a shit ton of money in Australia. I WISH I got a trade.

Also they do important work. Good luck fixing your own pipes/fridge/aircon/taking your bins to the dump etc. Spoilt faggot.

Same shit thread
Made by the same Canadian NEET
Hide this garbage thread.

Honestly, the juice ain't worth the squeeze

Attached: 1513176468850.png (600x600, 140K)

Just fill out an application at Walmart and work with me bro it's the future

Attached: 20190222_100156.jpg (2560x1440, 944K)