How do you guys cope with rejection?

I was dumb and took a girls kindness as attraction to me, ultimately getting rejected (indirectly)

how do I cope with this?

Attached: sigh.jpg (490x586, 33K)

idk learn from it? learn when a girl is flirting vs being a nice person

Well you could stop being a little bitch for starters

Everyone's fallen for the same thing, user. I guess you've just got to take it on the chin and keep trying with other girls.

Ive just asked some girl out and been left on read dunno what to do rn

Literally just get rejected over and over and over and over again until your brain realizes it doesn't fucking matter at all

Be more patient when it comes to developing a relationship. Their kindness isn’t enough to determine if a relationship is worth it, really create a connection. She should be someone you’re comfortable with; a best friend.

Does this really fucking work

Then when you don't get rejected it's like "wtf, really??"

Like any other stress: pic related

Attached: stress.jpg (1107x1231, 239K)

OP Here
Its been 1 week now and I still feel stuck in the first phase.

user you should be saying to yourself 'well done,' for getting into a position where you are being rejected. Congratulations, seriously.

It takes balls to ask someone out, so well done. Guess what, her saying no is a good thing either. It means you two weren't compatible for some reason, so good. All great businessman face rejection and failure throughout their careers. It is that one idea they pursued that lead them to fortune.

The more rejections you face, the closer you'll get to making it. It's a life skill facing failure on the chin. The more you face rejection, the more happiness and success you are likely to venture, and the more you embrace rejection, the less damning it shall feel.

Dust yourself off user and get back on the horse. Well done again, seriously.

'If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;'

Read some r9k memes about women, that should boot you into anger phase right away.

Attached: cheating bait.png (540x342, 95K)

Yes

Fuck no, let her know your intentions from the jump somewhat but you can’t be too straightforward about it. There’s gotta be that sexual tension.

I don't have that much relationship experience, so take what I say with a lot of salt.
But I think that at some point you come to realize that it ultimately doesn't matter. You're getting experience, learning to separate kindness from real hints, and to pull yourself back together afterwards.
The process of falling for someone and being rejected is a painful one, but we all pull through.

Get used to it. Everyone experiences it and it never stops til you die. Just realise it doesn't fucking matter. Some people don't like you and a meteor isn't going to strike you dead tonight because of it.

This has all sorts of problems with clawing out of the friend zone.
It's much easier to establish your intentions from the get go. If she thinks you're suitable, there's your chance. If not, move on, it's her loss.

First of all, if at all possible, ask people out in person.
Yes. You become desensitised to it.
All of this, too. You should be swaggering around with balls of steel right now, because you just did something the majority of Jow Forums users are too scared to do.
The post in the pic was written by a man.

No man wrote that. That's literally cuckolding if you don't view it as cheating. So what if she didn't mean any harm, your status in the relationship is over. She has cheated and it's time to move on. Only similarly promiscuous people won't be as bothered by such transgressions.

I detect you're young user, turn away and never come back!

No man wrote that. That's literally cuckolding if you don't view it as cheating. So what if she didn't mean any harm, your status in the relationship is over. She has cheated and it's time to move on. Only similarly promiscuous people won't be as bothered by such transgressions.