KRASSENSTEIN BRO ADMITS THEY ARE PAID SHILLS

Ed Krassenstein admits they are paid by "higher-ups" to "sow division" on Trump's Tweets on a new hidden video!

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS NOT BEING TALKED ABOUT ON HERE?

youtube.com/watch?v=qtMluOpFhuI

Attached: UglyEd.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/leftists-spread-fake-news-to-protest-fake-news/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spread this shit Jow Forums

Bump

No surprise

Send this to drudge/breightbart/daily caller tip line. I don't twitter but link the video in everything they do.

Wow, such shock

These three outlets are literally run by kikes

ofn

Worry about what that faggot trudeau is doing.

Stop making this thread Brian. We know it was faked from the outset you basic bitch

bumping for great justice

Attached: 1549925361884.jpg (1048x640, 71K)

No shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190223-101803.png (1080x2160, 786K)

They get the rope

You can hear that he has the voice of a jew

checked
he does sound like a total faggot doesn't he

Fake and gay. Video is from last year and literally him faking those lines to his friend who is literally acting retarded

Spread in twitter.

that voice though

Attached: 3484.gif (224x224, 3.79M)

this like a year old, why is it being brought up again? also fuck those brothers

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/leftists-spread-fake-news-to-protest-fake-news/

if its fake why is twatter shoah'ing tweets that include that video?

it was already spread around like a year ago but i guess a reminder isnt a bad thing

Attached: pager.jpg (613x782, 212K)

nobody cares that that gay nigger faked a hate crime, and you think anyones going to care about this? lmao

Attached: 1539688977239.jpg (507x392, 29K)

Why the fuck do they all speak the same. That fucking whiny, nasally voice.

Shills were a thing before outrage culture was a thing, but just as society at large cares not for the reality of the Russia investigation society at large through controlled mouthpieces and actors will come to know what a 'shill' is in a form and link it to the part they play generating revenue for the media as corporate businesses. Despite political shills existing and being pushed in public and private eye alike through ones they're familiar with short of active redpilling on MSM connections to political parties as organizations that actively make anti you-and-I decisions for money they'll keep knowing the concept as is desired.

Attached: 1533182059599.jpg (490x416, 79K)

This. It's an old video. If anything this shows just how brainwashed the NPCs are. You could show them this video once a week for the next year, and in 2020 they will still be reading Krassenstein's responses to Trump's tweets and agreeing with every one of them. The normies are lost, folks and nothing is going to bring them back.

>kikes
>nasally
Gee user, I don’t know

Cool. I have something to admit too. I am god.

Bump

Interdasting

This , stop giving them attention , they probably bait post them selves