These are the conversations your kids are having on the bus on the way to school and its beautiful

These are the conversations your kids are having on the bus on the way to school and its beautiful.

youtu.be/yP_b8AycEC8

Attached: Screenshot_20190223-141506_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fef8zw4Smto
youtu.be/Wy-9rTYywIw
youtube.com/watch?v=qm66ODfz7TA
youtu.be/neI4U2PzOWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"I'm the gender of the fluent" what in the fuck is that suppose to mean???

Attached: 1536490260191.png (655x378, 475K)

top kek I just gained so much fucking hope for the future when heard that kids pre-pre-pubesent reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed about that faggot saying theres more than 2 genders

Attached: 1548076606451.jpg (624x531, 67K)

This fag would have gotten his ass kicked immediately before the conversation even began
>t. 36 year old boomer.

I bet the kid lurks here

trump supports replacement migration

I WANT NAMES! I want that video to come up whenever a college searches his name. People that ignorant do not belong in places of higher learning. And what is going on at the school? Who are the teachers and why aren't they teaching this monster about gender. It's 2019, this type of language is unacceptable on a school bus. Where do his parents work? He learned this somewhere. Their employer should be harassed until they lose their jobs. If I ever see that little punk, god help me.

>you have a mental disorder.
>yes I do I have many.

"i'm (((trying))) to (((ben shapiro))) ((("her")))"

>REEE! YOU ARE PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM MY MINECRAFT SERVER!
top fucking kek

>maybe there is 3 genders with some alien species
That kid is redpilled af

>genderfluid grill's lack of offense when kid basically calls her a retard
>she declares multiple retardations
>mfw even in middle school being a retard is now a measure of distinction

never before in my life have i ever seen children arguing about politics or gender identity. this is entirely a new level of crazy. i don't know if this is good or bad, but when i was 10 years old, all i gave a shit about was ninja turtles, playing nintendo, and riding my bmx bike.

t. 40 year old boomer, unironically.

>only 117 views
OP is 12 years old and what is this

"I understand if there's a mental disorder behind it. . . " - thought every normal person about every libshit.

>god help me
my thoughts exactly.

you say that like it's a bad thing. if it had more views those kids would be in jail for being white.

someone stop the simulation. i want out

Do you really think these boards are not plagued by teenagers who parrot everything they read here? There was a reason why this forum used to have a lot more gore in the past.

Attached: 1545499575982.jpg (500x375, 27K)

I’m saying the kid filming is OP brainlet

I still remember the first time I saw that on /b/

I felt chills through my body

I knew it to be true

Didn't want it to be

But it is

Attached: 260px-Yin_yang.svg.png (260x260, 6K)

This

When I was growing up we didn't give two fucks about sexuality. We were just trading Yu-Gi-Oh! cards and Pokemon cards.
Who is poisoning our youth?

Attached: 1530133461193.jpg (957x647, 89K)

>gender fluent

Attached: 1504009663783.jpg (620x480, 88K)

Yes, I laughed the first time I saw it. Now I cry.

MRW when little kids have a more well adjusted conversation than disagreeing adults of today

What a beautiful video....not one nigger in sight.

Matthew 18:1-9

1 At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” 2 He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. 3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.6 “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. 7 Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to stumble! Such things must come, but woe to the person through whom they come! 8 If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire. 9 And if your eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.

Attached: 51232-Lucifer3.800w.jpg (800x994, 200K)

>remember middle school bus crowd
>that one edgelord naziboo
>that one whiteboy that was Eminem loving black rapper wannabe
>that one autist kid annoying the fuck out of everyone and the bus driver
>that one time that kid that fucked with the bus driver too much caused the middle aged woman bus driver to flip shit and stop the bus to yell at everyone

Damn man back in the day you either pissed off the bus driver or were some gameboy/psp playing nerd or were hitting on the girls

So does your entire Parliament.

>"I'm the gender of the fluent" what in the fuck is that suppose to mean???

She said, "Gender fluid. I am the gender of the fluid." Which is not a child-like thing to say, really.

wrong

Literally chills down my back.

Its faggot millineals talking to their kids about faggot shit and normal millineals complaining about faggots around their kids.

Correct.

this is me. have slowly become hitler over the last 6 or 7 years. lol

That conservatives have intellectual capacity of little kids.

Same here and im only a 27 yo boomer. Those kids are fucking soft. Is it the soi?

>Implying that’s not based and redpilled because the literal GOD EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE supports it now
>Forgetitng about BASED minorities wearing MIGA hats
Sounds like someone’s a tranny from Discord.

Attached: C78C516F-0DB2-42B4-8578-1C9AA2A8DE46.png (800x800, 327K)

Probably from the midwest, I can tell by the subtle accent and no niggers of corse.

Me and my sweetheart always got the back of the bus, perk of being a hard bastard. We never talked much, snogged a lot though.
Only time in my life I was important...

Bullying is taboo now I guess.

He's a little kid, you moron

The cool kids are gay on Nickelodeon

> civic nationalism
hey Ben I didn’t realize you browsed pol how is Israel this time of year.

It may be funny, but this is 50% of my conversations in Germany, France and England, other 50% are about gays and why it’s wrong.

Should we send this to CNN and make them report this video as a breaking news hate crime while doxing this kid?

Do we have anything besides the feelings of the sexually and emotionally abused or 40 years of social science to justify the eradication of an eon of gender dymorphism?

This was a whole lot more funny to me 9 years ago...
t. 36yo boomer.

oh you can bet your ass this place is full of those same kids. they're the same type of kids i'm constantly screaming at on the mic in multiplayer games.

that probably has alot to do with it. there's more than enough shitty parents who want to virtue signal all over the place that their kid is trans or some shit. i find it absolutely hilarious that the 75 gender kid freely admits to having multiple mental disorders.

This is great.
Not only have they stopped being afraid to differ on this topic but they argue in such a playful way. They're smiling through it all. No one wants to beat anyone up
See this is what I mean. This is the Gen Y shit that I'm glad Z didn't perpetuate. People can disagree with you, you don't need to try and /ruin their lives/ because of it. It's a sign of arrested development tbqh. All assuming you're not joking, hard to tell in the current year.

once I saw a bus on fire. everyone was freaking out. wish I didn't loose my phone and had that video file

Yea this shits crazy. All we use to talk about was pokemon, yugioh, sports, and what to do after school. Never politics, crazy times.

>there are three genders
>Mario, Luigi, and Donkey Kong

Attached: Chuckie Cheese.jpg (1080x720, 140K)

christ, I'm surprised in a good way, and even more freaked out that this is probably the new Jow Forums userbase

don't play dumb, (You.)
we all know EXACTLY who. whom? whoms't've?

We should do this. The kid might redpill people. I love to see the left eat themselves

same. ironic that kids in elementary school are smarter than the kids in university

Where are all the loud violent niggers on this bus? This school is super fucking racist obviously holy shit.

Leftist don't mind pushing sexual fetishes on children but atheist god forbid you ask pointed questions about Jewish behavior

Attached: 1531269479865.png (715x3119, 401K)

Nice blog post faggot

tbqh bullying is quite the boomer thing because of the extremely easy and soft times they grew up in. Before, everyone actually had hard lives so no one was 1, a pussy needing to be bullied and 2, no one had time or the left over energy to bully. We're talkin the "greatest generation" and prior here.

It means he needs a magical made up shield to place in front of his desire to express himself homosexually and has yet to outright confront that part of himself. Or due to the stigma behind homosexuality he somehow believes placing some magical gender in front of it softens the blow somehow or distracts from the fact that all 1000 genders and the 7 dragon balls have a common factor which is homosexuality. You can call it a thousand different things but at the end of the day guy or guy or girl on girl, or cutting your dick or tits off then engaging in guy on guy or girl on girl at the end of the day is plain o'l guy on guy / girl on girl gay sex. Spin in whatever which way you want. It's just gay sex at the end of the day. The sooner these people confront that the quicker we can end this game of musical chairs when it comes to cock sucking and rug munching.

>Sexuality is a Fad
>mental health is a Trend.

Attached: Dem Cheeks. Dat face..jpg (1360x768, 131K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Fef8zw4Smto

>because i'm trying to Ben Shapiro her
>Mario, Luigi and Donkey Kong
>REEEEE
>You're banned from my minecraft server permanently!!
>ok sign
ABSOLUTELY FUCKING LOVE GEN Z

Attached: 1548021440738.gif (500x349, 906K)

Same shit back when I was a kid. I am 24.

more like if you fight now days your academic and therefore financial opportunity is GONE

Holy shit underrated kek

Ben Shapiro has infected these kids.

Why is no one worried?

>Insert fish post here

Gr8 b8 m8. 8/10

>I understand if there is a mental disorder behind it, which I'm ASSUMING you have.

ABSOLUTELY BASED AND BTFO-PILLED

Attached: kek.gif (177x280, 1.05M)

>grug smash

I've overheard kids maybe 10-12 talking third wave feminism and SJWs. It's a meme topic now.

You meant to say redpilled

Id fuck that kid and I dont know what to do

Attached: Hold on.gif (500x200, 500K)

it's entry level and he's basically a meme.

>not a child-like thing to say
Maybe not the subject but trying to be "zany" is a really kid thing to do.
t. Adult(formerly kid)

All the SJWs sit on the back of the bus.

Attached: 1488480218414.png (333x293, 6K)

lost it right there too. high five bro

gender is a made up word anyway

wow some kids are alt right shame I wonder how many are actually leftists

>Hang yourself
>Place gun in mouth, pull trigger
There are many things that can be done.

gen Zyklon

their parents fucking failed them

>Both kids just regurgitating normie SJW and anti-SJW talking points.
Time to bring back corporal punishment.

Attached: spanking.jpg (984x519, 169K)

which ones?

Another video of his wtf
youtu.be/Wy-9rTYywIw

gender fluid retard

Would gore and loli hentai scare all the redditors and underage away again?

Seems too late

Attached: 1537505169394.png (1152x1436, 1.51M)

These kids discuss this in a more civil manner than any fucking trannybeasts i've seen out in the streets

shit that nigga's a lil Tucker Carlson

Attached: 1548968959242.jpg (457x700, 90K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qm66ODfz7TA

It's the meta E meme, popularized on Instagram last year.
It's dead now
youtu.be/neI4U2PzOWM

Wouldn't really work. Since, uou can't see the kid, they can't paint him as the face of evil. The girl is also doesn't have much oppression points. If the kid was wearing a maga hat or a swastika and the girl was Elisabeth Warren's disabled transgender native American granddaughter with tears in her eyes, then you really would have something.

Zoomers are so based

so is the gender fluid person, in the video, born a boy or girl? i think its actually a he. is it? i cant really tell

Attached: heman.jpg (520x430, 43K)

Just the other day I was picking up younger brother from primary school and I overheard kids still using the word gay as an insult, just like me and my friends did at the same school 15 years ago. Thought that kind of stuff had been outlawed, glad its still around.