Florida Prostitution Bust

What are the chances that three billionaires are getting caught going to a $200 rub n tug in some shitty spa in Florida? At what point is it more plausible that there was some other shit going on there? And why aren’t there other posts on this?

Attached: 42BD2127-F099-4304-81B1-3E2A082F7FA6.jpg (391x539, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/wall-street-billionaire-ex-citigroup-president-caught-up-in-prostitution-sting-that-ensnared-robert-kraft
youtube.com/watch?v=7tbm4Au3dZ0
buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/carolineodonovan/youtube-just-demonetized-anti-vax-channels
nworeport.me/2018/08/28/jeffrey-epsteins-pedo-island-temple-torn-down/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> foxnews.com/us/wall-street-billionaire-ex-citigroup-president-caught-up-in-prostitution-sting-that-ensnared-robert-kraft

Forgot sauce

When are the other high profile names going to be dropped?

Ted Danson
Bruce Willis

Why would they be in Florida? They can get top-class prostitutes in CA, especially with their connections

Why you think these two?

>What are the chances that three billionaires are getting caught going to a $200 rub n tug in some shitty spa in Florida?

Close to 0. Good post.

billionaires dont use this low tier prostitution establishments, its just a stunt used by media propaganda

>its just a stunt used by media propaganda

What are they trying to accomplish with this propaganda?

Maybe this case will set precedent making consensual prostitution only a civil offense and not a criminal offense

Sauze. I have been waiting for the sequel to pizzagate.

Meanwhile top headlines on other media outlets are R Kelly's own sex abuse scandal with underage girls, a top Catholic Cardinal in the US saying Vatican destroyed documents on child abuse that went on, and a Tennessee Republican state representative being accused of assaulting teenage girls.

Not including Manafort's public hanging and the real possibility of a cvivil war in Venezuela.

foxnews.com/us/wall-street-billionaire-ex-citigroup-president-caught-up-in-prostitution-sting-that-ensnared-robert-kraft

Watching True Detective's new season and saw this. Nearly shat

Attached: True Detective.jpg (1358x767, 161K)

It's a good season, almost on par with the first.

holy shit

top right is pure mental illness

Pic related is also in Florida

Attached: cbk(1).jpg (1024x761, 167K)

You know what else is in Florida? Click to 4:10 or so.
youtube.com/watch?v=7tbm4Au3dZ0

“Others named in the sweeping sex sting include billionaire Wall Street financier John Childs, as well as a former Citigroup president and a president of a Florida Boys and Girls Club, according to reports.”

>president of a Florida Boys and Girls Club,

Attached: C757424B-9FC6-4C30-9504-98B73B205F02.jpg (2048x1149, 292K)

how does one go about making a webm of that scene?

Screen record from your phone or computer that scene then go to ezgif.com

Yeah, it's fishy as fuck. Especially after seeing mugshots of the prostitutes- these weren't big titted anime-tier Asian girls, they're all disgusting insectoids. Billionaires paying money to fuck them makes no sense at all

Apparently they have recordings of the actual crimes

Pol predicted the (((BoB Kraft))) sex scandal last year.

Bob Kraft let David Hogg have anal sex with a underage boy on his private plane.

why would actual billionaires not hire prostitutes to come to a place where they know they won't be recorded?

how do you become a billionaire and be so retarded?

Bob Kraft had it coming his sex scandal was waiting to happen.

He should blame russian hackers

>talking shit with no sources

Kraft is most likely a shabbos goyim name, craft is a common term for freemasonry which is how jews control the goyim.

that isn't even an answer....is this a bot?

He's literally Jewish

What season/episode is it?

Thanks to 4 Chan I can keep my kids safe and stay away from establishments with this imagery. Love you bunch of niggers.

The feds gave had Bob Kraft under investigation for all Most a year now he due for a sex scandal he has been interviewed multiple times why he let David Hogg Have sex with a underage boy on his private jet.

Bob Kraft has been monitored since last year by the feds.

is heinz jewish too?

again, source or GTFO

I want to say S3/E6
Maybe E7

Bob Kraft is a new he is openly Jewish

Plus if you can find old archives there's mention of the Bob Kraft sex scandal waiting to happen.

Bob Kraft was under investigation prior to. His arrest for letting David Hogg have anal sex with a underage boy named Casey on his private jet.

It’s dogshit and you’re bluepilled if you think it’s anywhere near as good. It’s a cringefilled chuck fest with bad writing acting and a tryhard plot.

Bob Kraft is a new born in Brookline Massachusetts he all Most became a rabbi.

If you were not retarded you could do some research on Bob kraft.

Bob Kraft is a Jewish pervert.

I’m waiting for the finale tomorrow to pass judgement. It good be great or dogshit depending.

>literally (((hands rubbing)))

Attached: BGCA_Partner_logo_325x215.png (325x215, 11K)

I can't find anything in archive about this

you sound mentally ill

The finale quality does not matter if the entirety of the episodes are uninteresting and boring to watch. I’m still going to watch it out of curiosity but this season is another huge let down and proof sequels (nearly) always suck. Still better than the laughably ridiculous season 2 though. The only few good TV shows that show consistent artistic quality are older shows like The Wire, The Sopranos, and recently I’d say Breaking Bad.

The bust was this week, not in 1986.

Bob Kraft is Jewish and David Hogg had anal sex with a underage boy on Bob Kraft's private plane.

Agreed. All of those are amazing and season one was the best season of television I’ve probably ever watched

keep repeating it robot

Throw up mud before the Mueller nothing comes out. We'll have to have a "conversation" about stuff and now the Dems care about human trafficking.

This shit normally goes completely unenforced. I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Bob Kraft makes a stop at a whorehouse like this every day.

Top kek

It’s too blend top-tier jew kraft in with all the others, to take away some of the sting and iAd in the inevitable memory-holing that is sure to come. Ever hear about Weinstein anymore?

Pretty low, they have private islands around the world where they can literally be a law unto themselves, where the closest thing to police is their private security.

So they would not risk having sex romps in places where there is even a remote possibility of being caught.

Heinz married Kerry. Who's Jewish.

>Hey Norm!
>Who's the boss?
>Indictments?
>More names to come.
>Cheers!
-Q

buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/carolineodonovan/youtube-just-demonetized-anti-vax-channels

>Pretty low, they have private islands around the world where they can literally be a law unto themselves, where the closest thing to police is their private security.

You mean like (((Jeffrey Epstein's))) pedo resort in the US Virgin Islands?

nworeport.me/2018/08/28/jeffrey-epsteins-pedo-island-temple-torn-down/

Attached: 1550879402610.png (1003x424, 65K)

I'm upset

I'll never be a billionaire but if I was is have like 5 instagram models just doin nothing but living in an apartments waiting for me to fuck them. And this guy gets to be that rich and just hits up $200 fob Asians?

Attached: 1550767139729.jpg (1280x1920, 515K)

I have the same thoughts. All three seem to be in full-stop denial of the allegations and lawyering up. Seems excessive if it’s just a rub and tug. Nobody would give a shit.

They mention the Franklin Coverup too. It's by far the most redpilled show on TV. I don't know how TPTB let this air.

Your saying they faked the tapes? That it's some other 80 year old boomer purse getting that sweet friction action?

Have you ever had to interact with a real whore? Bipolar schizos with extreme cunning and low sufferability factor. Might just be more relaxing to bust a quick weekly nut after a relaxing massage with a yellow qt that reminds you of the friendly maid

>Have you ever had to interact with a real whore?

Sure I have, hundreds of times. I try and find ones who are relatively new to it because they seem to find it more exciting. Whores who have been doing it for more than a few months are jaded by it. You can see it in their eyes - they have the thousand cock stare.

Still. A whore's a whore.

GOD DAMNIT
THESE FUCKERS RUIN EVERYTHING
ALL OF THEM
THE BILLIONAIRE DOUCHEBAGS AND THE CHINKOID MASSAGE INSECTS
son of a bitch, like my fucking profession doesn't have enough going on, I cant wait for the inevitable emails and extra legal classes CE's I'll have to take
t. male LMT

>male LMT
So a male whore. How's it feel to take it up the ass faggot?

>let david hogg have sex
Guna need sauce on that one

Well it's a spa dude. Billionaires tip each other off on the billionaire handjob spa.

Attached: 20180127_181534.jpg (4128x2322, 2.84M)

>Britbong
Ask your daughter

bump

Attached: a vague sense of unease.jpg (667x900, 89K)