YANG VS TRUMP STRAWPOLL

If the election was today, who would you vote for?

strawpoll.me/17457199/r

First one to 10,000 votes is /ourguy/

Attached: yang vs trump.jpg (625x469, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yang2020.com/policies/pathway-to-citizenship-make-them-earn-it/
youtube.com/watch?v=NAtyv8NpbFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GhArPPmHjCs
youtube.com/watch?v=VlncPNCYQQE
youtube.com/watch?v=wKpf3p1Dldg
youtube.com/watch?v=9PJrD5i7GPk
thestranger.com/slog/2019/02/20/39130860/who-is-andrew-yang-and-why-is-he-running-for-president
realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/02/20/this_2020_candidate_puts_his_money_on_universal_income_139516.html
wkrn.com/news/politics/andrew-yang-wants-to-be-president-and-promises-to-give-every-adult-in-america-1-000-a-month/1795147236
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yang. Trump is a kike puppet. Fuck him.

Attached: yang checkem.png (1012x959, 1.02M)

Attached: iuiu.png (492x398, 338K)

woah

I hadn't even heard of Yang until the strawpoll shilling started.
The threads also rapdily fill up with the same "Team Yang" posting too, with very little discussion or reasoning other than "fuck drumpf"

>This is how the dems win 2020
christ

no way in hell USA ever gets a china man as president. he's probably a deep cover spy. he should stick to building railroad tracks

To expand on this thought, I haven't seen any discussion of him on Jow Forums outside these threads. It's fucking bizarre.

Double checked and yangpilled.

Attached: F2D4ACC2-2E1A-4339-9A58-FCAA0C41B669.jpg (600x600, 30K)

What kind of retarded conspiracy is this? I work for the YANG2020 campaign and this is my poll. I'm trying to get data for our campaign. Andrew would like to reach out to far-right nationalists during the election.

Attached: i am yang gang.png (1025x892, 881K)

Yeah, exactly, it's inorganic

Yang is confidant he will win the white vote this election. He doesn't believe white people are racist like the media says and would be the most open to an Asian-American president than blacks or latinos would.

Attached: my pin.png (474x449, 366K)

But why are you trying to turn it into a conspiracy? It's literally just me. People on here supporting Yang are the ones who feel betrayed by Trump and want something new. Yang is 100% that candidate.

I didn't say it was a conspiracy, I said it was just one day you showed up shilling your poll, and you've admitted to shilling.
The threads also lack discussion and just go "I will not vote for gumpf because he has betrayed me" rather than "Yang is interesting for these reasons" or "I feel as if these policies would do X in contrast to Y"

CONFIRMED MEME MAGIC HAS IT'S WANG OUT FOR YANG.

Attached: 1414723729539.gif (200x200, 1.09M)

All of this is false.

Attached: actual policy.png (494x461, 432K)

You're proving my point by not having a discussion and instead posting astro turfing memes that try to get in on the "'chan culture" mixed in with some reddit tier and normie memes.

Commies get out

Are you brain dead or just shilling? I'm literally having a discussion with you.

Attached: Andrew-Yang-Capitalist-UBI-Capitalism.jpg (800x452, 438K)

I can predict that yang’s strategy will work just as well as did for Patrick “literally who” Little. Good luck yang I hope you fucking die you commie retard.

No commies here.

Attached: my laptop.png (1175x881, 1.6M)

Just faggots then?

Yang is a pro-amnesty, open borders, pro-fag, anti-white shill.

will he nuke Israel if elected? This is the only issue that matters to me anymore.

lol what. Yang out here trying to save the white race what are you talking about

Attached: Yang is ourguy.png (1271x710, 1.05M)

He's not for open borders, idiot. He's already said we're going to need strong borders if we implement UBI. Stop spreading bullshit.

Yang Gang 100%. Trump is a faggot.

>Yang. Trump is a kike puppet. Fuck him.
Based

Attached: Trump Jew Family.jpg (700x396, 54K)

>will he nuke Israel if elected?
Yes.

Attached: lcDwV1550889722.png (476x441, 616K)

yang2020.com/policies/pathway-to-citizenship-make-them-earn-it/

This is a genocidal position for white people.

Path to citizenship for illegals is open borders.

That's a better position that any other politician, including Trump

Attached: Trump Jew Puppet.gif (532x325, 880K)

FREEDOM DIVIDEND

Nah

Legit I believe that one was necessary for the other. I believe we needed someone like Trump to get the immigration policy right, such as Wall/Border Security. And now that we are going to have Wall/Border Security, we can have the UBI safety net state, proposed by Yang, Automation will kill most high paying HS graduate jobs. We need unionization and trade school shilling instead of this emphasis on free (((higher))) education pushed by Sanderberg.

Attached: TrumpWALLtechnique.gif (621x639, 178K)

Doing nothing is a million times better than institutionalizing white genocide.

>implying we'd let a Chinese spy overtake Trump

Stop shilling these threads

Attached: say it again.png (805x882, 1.32M)

Uh, oh! Damage control has arrived. Shills in panic over the fact that Yang is kicking Trump's ass in a Jow Forums poll.

Attached: 1550797252960.png (600x582, 354K)

Attached: trump jew jerusalem.jpg (640x360, 60K)

>institutionalizing white genocide
Which trump has already done. Again, Yang has a stronger stance on immigration than any other politician.

I'm in

China>>>>USA

>All of this is false.
No the user us correct. stop trying to force some random chink into the discussion, and fuck off with your data mining.
Daily reminder to report and sage advertisement threads

Who the fuck is yang

>jackie chyang
who?

Yang is Taiwanese, pinhead. If anything he's an antagonist to China. But I wouldn't expect a brainlet like you to be privy to the differences between China and Taiwan.

Your next President.

Attached: xlcVV1550891884.png (221x313, 203K)

You admitted to being a shill yourself though

You won't get good data here anyway because Jow Forums is flooded with paid Trump shills.

i don't agree with the whole
>we have to make them a citizen lmao, we can't send them back, its too expensive

when in reality they take Billions off the taxpayer via their kids and them

The correct policy is to end birthright citizenship and make it AS HARD AS POSSIBLE for them to live here. Ban them from owning property and heavily, and I mean HEAVILY punish companies for hiring them. Once you make it practically unlivable, they will literally all go back

That's how you solve illegal immigration. The powers that be know this and don't wish to fix this. Democrats want this because more votes. Republicans want this because their donors get cheaper labor pushing wages down for low-skilled workers.

Someone has to speak truth to power and destroy this, (((immigration is good goy))) narrative.

It's not shilling, its interesting political discourse. The idea of a freedom dividend is interesting because it is eventually something we will need when automation has taken most of the jobs/menial labor. If we don't do this now, then later we will either have abject poverty and suffering, or a literal war between man and machines.

Attached: EddyTuckersPatchingHisDrivewayMhmmyepfuckerwheredidhegethisassJonsonspfft.png (947x367, 471K)

Trump:
>Sells out the white race
>Mindset of scarcity
>Bankrupted his business
>Only helps himself
>stuck in the old left/right paradigm
>Wants to put Israel First
>Tries to placate antiwhites

Yang
>Uplifts the white race, isn't even white
>Mindset of abundance
>Sold his businesses at profit
>Made a career out of helping others
>Not left, not right. Forward.
>Wants to put Humanity First
>Not afraid to speak up for whites

Attached: yang gang 2020 hell yeah boiiii.png (1366x1300, 396K)

>Who the fuck is yang

youtube.com/watch?v=NAtyv8NpbFQ

Attached: Joe Rogan & Andrew Yang.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

What is your definition of shill?

>Pretend to have a border
>Grant everyone who walks over it citizenship
This is genocide and all pro-amnesty politicians should be tried for treason.

still running identity politics Post Trump Era
oh my KEK

Attached: 1523836345774.png (720x548, 434K)

stolen from other people and their children yet to be born

>yang wins
>America becomes Australia
Pls no

>Jow Forums is flooded with paid Trump shills
>Yang is still winning the poll
Absolutely incredible. Yang literally is /ourguy/ it's undeniable at this point.

UBI = Biggest human catastrophe in the history of America due to dysgenics.

It's genetic suicide. Do you understand moral hazard, incentivization, and natural selection?

As opposed to unlimited legal migration right? That's GREAT for white people. You zionist dick riding trump supporters never cease to make me kek

>Vote for Yang
>He implements UBI
>Ends 99% of poverty over night
>Marriage rates go up by 15%
>White birthrates go up by 30%
>The average IQ effectively goes up by 5 to 13 points
>The collective awareness goes up
>The average person works 12 hours less a week while still having more money than they do now
>The level of degeneracy goes way down

Yang is treasonous and tacitly supports the extinction of my people.

this is the only point where he loses me. Like you can't have the UBI welfare state, without doing something about illegal immigration. I think it would be easier to get most Americans onboard for another operation Wetback, if you frame it as
>These leeches want some of our gibs, we have to get rid of them

And I think it would also end birthright citizenship since the value of being a US citizen is greater since it comes with 12k a year.

He looks like he sharted

A person working with the product/person being "sold" to promote said person or thing, often while pretending to be part of the crowd/an organic by stander.
Between your usage of "Jow Forums culture and memes" (Your first post after OP being "Check em") and you admitting to being a member of a team, you fit the definition of a shill.

is there like 100 people running on the left, what a shit show, winner will only win by small margin guaranteeing that their pic will have zero connection to the American voter.
hildog needs to take back control and run again
hildog country

Attached: 1527413541873.jpg (800x450, 205K)

>Making niggers rich and giving them +12k for every additional niglet is a good idea, trust me

Who is Yang, what's his deal, what are his policies, how is gonna fix this disaster and what's his political history.

Yall should use everybody Yang chung tonight as a song to keep people pumped and optinistic

Give an example of a presidential candidate with a better position on immigration. You can't.

Wtf, I'm a 3rd party voter now

Triple Checked and Yangpilled.

Attached: 35C7E831-1248-4F18-9922-B66E8338259D.jpg (300x400, 31K)

Patrick Little

Asian waifu & Hapa kids

>bad thing

Attached: Hapa daughter.jpg (640x640, 41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GhArPPmHjCs

youtube.com/watch?v=VlncPNCYQQE

youtube.com/watch?v=wKpf3p1Dldg

youtube.com/watch?v=9PJrD5i7GPk

thestranger.com/slog/2019/02/20/39130860/who-is-andrew-yang-and-why-is-he-running-for-president

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/02/20/this_2020_candidate_puts_his_money_on_universal_income_139516.html

wkrn.com/news/politics/andrew-yang-wants-to-be-president-and-promises-to-give-every-adult-in-america-1-000-a-month/1795147236

Attached: i want you to have 1000 a month forever.jpg (731x1024, 584K)

No to the chink and no to the kike puppet.

Yang would turn America brown in 10 years.

Path to citizenship for immigrants and illegals are two very different things.

My daughter is HAPA too.

Attached: hapa.jpg (450x650, 135K)

why haven't we started making Andrew Yang generals?

It is, wouldn't that also incentivise whites to have more babies too. Since families will become more affordable. And each head once they turn 18 will be able to contribute. I can see this working for family farms and what not. You can have your ethnostate communities in Montana with 12k a year per head

Also giving niglets 12k a year would be better for them since they would not want to rob skittles when they can use their freedom dividend to get it for free. A lot of crime in this nation is caused by poverty.

Thank you user.

America is gonna be brown in the future anyways.

Give all people including minorities 1,000 bucks a year and reward them for popping out more babies by giving them another 1,000 a month per baby
Fast track all illegals to become citizens who then have as many babies as possible to get that 1,000 bucks a head
Attract even more illegals who get fast tracked into getting more money

Somehow this makes millenials drop all their bullshit and run off to make babies

will he make anime real?

Donated $100 bucks. Bought stickers but he isn’t selling yard signs(why not?).

Give me yard sign link my Felloe Yang Ganger I live in a very high traffic area and own a nice house and everyone will see it.

Gibsmedat yard sign linkage

Attached: 66555B90-E5A2-4679-8ABD-CA1347613613.jpg (620x575, 40K)

I've seen this before

Attached: no refund bernie.jpg (680x680, 76K)

This far-left chink is a fucking gremlin.

Attached: image.jpg (901x901, 127K)

Whats his stance on vaccines
>>>his kids autistic

Gangs have plenty of money, they just have a sense of entitlement and "me bigger and stronger, fuk you wite boi, gib me dat"

We see "Poverty" types wearing 300 dollar shoes and with gold, after market rims, etc. There's plenty enough money, they just spend it frivolously and arrogantly. Meanwhile whites in poverty, the poorest counties, have LESS crime.

Illegals and niggers already get that. Yang is levelling the playing field so whites will get it too.

White taxpayers would be funding the niglet farm. In addition, we would get 20 caravans per day, all of which would be granted full citizenship. America would crash and burn.

Make one faggot

Attached: chitty chitty yang yang.png (892x894, 1.16M)

He's rewarding them *even more*, not leveling the playing field. Unless he shows massive reform to cut all welfare and only give his UBI, he's just cranking up the taxes whites have to pay while still under representing them, now with the added effect of "Oh fuck inflation is everywhere"

Nobody is voting for yang, shill.
It’s not bizzare. This is shills trying to put a chinese in.

100 bucks is .001 of my annual income.

I don’t give a fuck about a refund.

Attached: 76A21C43-1313-43CE-9684-3803C4B9382C.png (650x379, 402K)

But don't most people already get pointless welfare? Why not just get rid of literally every social program and then give everyone a UBI so everyone gets a fair amount of money without having to prove bullshit or be a minority