Would you let your son or daughter marry a Black person?

Would you let your son or daughter marry a Black person?

Attached: 1547652472274.png (1837x1655, 242K)

Absolutely fucking not.

>Turkey
ahahaha fucking Mohammacucks

Attached: 10C4231F-2FC9-49EA-A90F-6932A2A152F6.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Daughter: Yes

Son: No

I refuse to believe turkey is at 83 per cent.

the notorious P.I.G.

Nope. In fact my high school daughter tried to date a half white half Korean kid and I blew the fuck up. It was just for a dance and I said hell fucking no.
I was irate. And I never lose my temper with my kids or anything but I did then. And she noticed.
That was a couple of years ago. Since that time she's said, " Dad I don't fully understand why you're so against inter-racial dating, but I know I will one day, and I will obey you because you're my father and I love you and you're usually right about things. "
And she hasn't. If she dates at all it's a white kid now.

>knows full well his kid isnt going to fuck a nigger
>answers yes in a survey when sone nigger asks if his kid could marry a nigger

Hell no

>israel
>74%

Attached: 04c.jpg (222x250, 11K)

What is the US at with regards to niggers?

>MUH CARTOON MAPS

this but to the power of ten

>that portugal-spain difference

If that's true then you have a good loyal daughter and I salute to you fren.

It's done, my country is cucked beyond repairable. Over half the people would allow such a disgrace.

> Egypt 9%
> Libya 1%
> Tunesia 7%
> Algeria 5%
> Morocco 3%

Man the sand niggers really don't like the normal niggers

Why are Western Europeans so keen on racial suicide? And based Poland isn’t looking so based

They might consider Sephardic jews to be black

No. Just make your kids understand that their part of a genetic line.
>Look, you have the same nose as your mother
>Wow you look just like this old picture of grandpa
>You have green eyes just like your dad, and your kids will look like us too!
They'll think it's cool and want to have white babies from a young age. If ypu only have sons, you can probably just tell them they'd better not bring home a gook or a spic, but the other way is much more plesant.

>Since that time she's said, " Dad I don't fully understand why you're so against inter-racial dating, but I know I will one day, and I will obey you because you're my father and I love you and you're usually right about things. "
i'll take "shit that never happened" for $500, alex

Seems like the further away you are from blacks, the less likely you are to be realistic about them.
It makes sense that Mediterranean countries are almost entirely against intermarriage with niggers

cuckery has been normalized, people don't believe in god, family and tradition, they believe in welfare, opportunism and tolerance.

Why do you believe meme maps? No source has even been provided

How come there's such a big difference between portugal and spain,