Why are millennials less racist than previous generations?

Why are millennials less racist than previous generations?

Attached: 16zhvnv0ll2ErjQi.jpg (675x1200, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kf0dDLCnFAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My sister used to leave her panties in the bathroom after taking a shower, sometimes in the hamper and sometimes on the floor. I would see them just lying there and I couldn't resist giving them a sniff. Partly out of curiosity and partly because the thought turned me on.

First time I sniffed 'em when I was 17 (she is a year younger than me) and, my God, it was the most heavenly scent I've ever smelled in my life. I always heard about pussy smelling like fish, but her panties smelled like a little slice of heaven. It was consistent from panty to panty as well. Sometimes there would be white discharge on the crotch area, but even those panties smelled amazing. She usually wore thongs and I used to smell the thin part that went in her ass and that turned me on the most. The little piece of fabric where the pussy meets the ass was always the most powerful smell.

because they're less educated

example question:
>which way is north

>"Problematic" Haircut
Because Schlomo Shekelstain made millennial turn a blind eye to thew truth and blame it on completely irrelevant nonsense

Attached: CKhAUeJ3hDFeeMA_B9E78RWFuV-sxhabRHTmT7b2xlk.jpg (640x786, 105K)

fpbp

based panty sniffer

The internet allows democratizes access to info in order to allow them to make informed opinions rather than just parrot what their illiterate grand pappy said.

what a strange thing to post
youtube.com/watch?v=kf0dDLCnFAQ

Si senor

Attached: Proud freecuck.jpg (824x1000, 164K)

Who is the ghoul behind that black homosexual?

when are we gonna see this slut’s tits OP

They arent they are way worse racists blaming whites for everything

Systematic indoctrination.

The internet made me racist, because it taught me to make informed decisions rather than parrot what the TV and public education said.

That and actually living in close proximity to them and as well as having several of them as college roommates.

way to stay on topic

They're not. They believe they are, but Gen X has them beat by a country mile.

The only way multiracial civilizations can exist is by constantly gaslighting whites to accept all the bullshit muds put them through on a daily basis.

Attached: Data.png (600x682, 429K)

OMG the millenials man, holy fuck you think the WWII gen was best gen you ain't seen shit, everybody get the fuck out the way here comes the greatest generation planet earth ever birthed, the generation formerly known as Y. These selfish freedom hating pricks that call them selves
>millenials
Wow man they are going to solve all the worlds problems because they are "the most educated generation inthe history of " because no other generation counts pre-school, but thye millenials do, their helicopter mommies call it "Head Start" to make it sound impressive "kids throwing blocks and shitting their Huggies Big Kids (tm)" wasn't nearly as impressive...euphemistic.

Fuck yeah, man, millenials.....man,...

Attached: hurrdurr.jpg (375x249, 24K)

Attached: 1546119199821m.jpg (683x1024, 107K)

But I'm not?

They're racist, but about a different race than before.

Sniiffff ahh yahhj hmmmm so good

Thats actually a really nice butt

i hope that Soe gets black bred as punishment for you posting these threads every day for years.

marxist propaganda in basically all media except the internet, though social media has an iron grip on it by marxist communist backed leftists

Hingis. It's holy

t. 43 year old balding obese manchild living in his boomer parents house still

Women have no loyalty to their tribe.
Only men.

Attached: IMG_4034.png (673x994, 852K)

Attached: IMG_4422.png (673x994, 601K)

Attached: IMG_4084.png (673x994, 763K)

Attached: IMG_4033.png (673x994, 830K)

Attached: IMG_4098.png (673x994, 807K)

Attached: IMG_4035.png (673x994, 821K)

Attached: IMG_4093.png (673x994, 707K)

Attached: IMG_4094.png (673x994, 961K)

Attached: IMG_4095.png (673x994, 688K)

Because we've been brought up without the same retarded prejudices of previous generations, duh.

Attached: IMG_4096.png (673x994, 512K)

Attached: IMG_4108.png (673x994, 687K)

I enjoyed your fake ass story, sir.

>Why are millennials less racist than previous generations?

Because they deliberately choose their associates based on skin color and name origins. Hm...

You are a master of the written word.

Attached: 1EAED4D9-31AB-448E-82F7-8574594959A9.jpg (500x324, 118K)