Why do women keep having kids with stupid men? Why does the system keep rewarding stupid men...

Why do women keep having kids with stupid men? Why does the system keep rewarding stupid men? Meanwhile geniuses like us go unnoticed and we die homeless and all alone.

Attached: IQ dropping.png (666x771, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2018/06/12/young-people-getting-dumb-dumber-iq-scores-drop-7623999/?ito=cbshare
youtu.be/YwZ0ZUy7P3E
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
rt.com/news/448732-james-watson-titles-revoked/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: sage.png (750x703, 294K)

>Younger people iq decreasing
>White newborns become minority
Why are people so fucking arrogant to not state the obvious truth?

>Meanwhile geniuses like us go unnoticed and we die homeless and all alone.
That doesn't sound a very smart in the first place. Like wouldn't a genius be smart enough to not be homeless in the first place.

Attached: 2 personailites.jpg (1360x768, 103K)

They AREN'T.
Your rich banksters are importing niggers with 83.
That is all.

IQ is passed down on the womens side.

>kids are getting dumber
>picture of two white kids

It's is literally the black writer's own people who are causing this.

A genius can't change the laws of physics and change a society that's bigoted and biased towards him.

Hmm

Attached: nigger_SAT.jpg (1536x2048, 339K)

>black students throw off the average
Lol why are white kids getting so stupid?

Attached: 37027197-8FAC-4248-8F4E-6AB07A9FC086.jpg (635x800, 101K)

deelet

A genius wouldnt be a NEET

Social pressure to emulate negroid culture. See same with asians in your image. Going to school with a bunch of bad fucks and you have a higher chance of being influenced to do bad shit

spbp

genetic iq is maternally inherited. it's why women select men with dominant physical traits and varying mental capabilities.
however, the behavioral expression of iq is patterned by men, which is why the progeny of single mothers are functionally retarded regardless of native ability.

>geniuses have control over the rest of the world and the gatekeepers discriminating against them

Attached: soy wojak3.png (630x384, 190K)

/thread

>import thousands of people
>but only people from backwards countries
>IQ's drop
How could this happen?

Demographics are a factor, but they are not 100% of the IQ drop. There is a real dysgenic effect on IQ happening right now across all races, and OP is correct that it is driven by sexual selection. Ron Unz has a good article about this, it does the math to separate how much IQ drop comes from changing demographics versus how much IQ drop is not demographic in origin.

Attached: 1541124626664.jpg (872x357, 85K)

> faithful marriage with hard-working white christian male, have six intelligent children before the age of 30

or

> promiscuous sex with football team of blacks and latinos, don't worry about the future, food stamps and welfare will support you

this is what women think. first step is to get rid of food stamps and welfare. let the stupid women die of starvation. natural selection will do the rest.

Hmm, tis a mystery

Attached: un population and IQ.png (618x853, 341K)

>country becomes less white
>iq starts droping

HOW COYLD THIS HAPEN?

>It's not as simple as that. You have to understand historical and cultural dynamics.

Attached: soy faggot.gif (800x800, 230K)

What Jimmy Oogabooga doesn't point out is how many more fucking niggers we're importing from every niggerhood in the world. Of course, IQ scores will drop as the proportion of non-niggers declines. Fucking nigger.

>Dumber
Yeah, I can see that.

>Tonight on KUOW:
>Kids are getting dumber
>In unrelated news, 50% of children under 18 are now minorities in the USA

>geniuses like us

Shut up fucking incel

Billions of years of evolution and we're picky over skin tones. ayy lmao!!

>Social pressure to emulate negroid culture.
So is IQ genetic or is it social factors?
You retards here literally can't make up your minds, and will conveniently take any angle as long as it makes you look right on an anonymous imageboard.

The average Jow Forumstard is proof that white people aren't as smart as y'all make yourselves out to be.

>et the stupid women die of starvation. natural selection will do the rest.

They wouldn't die off they would just find a man to support them or team up and form a harem around Chad.

And every post with a niggerflag proves how retarded niggers are. You can't separate environment from genetics. Environment determines how genetics will manifest. If your genes don't give you high IQ potential, no amount of environment is going to help you. If your genes do give you high IQ potential, then environment determines how much of that potential you will realize. That's why YOU are the retard here, Nigger.

The real problem is intelligent women waiting until they are 32 to have 1 child.

Smart men have 8 kids with some dumb bimbo.
But that still waters down the average IQ.

Attached: 4631ad4bf55910f1c81d111798fc31d7.jpg (500x535, 102K)

Attached: Evolution3.jpg (1442x1921, 276K)

>Asians better at whites in English.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: IncelRising.jpg (4000x1398, 330K)

God I bet those two look good with nothing on in the bath.

Nude twinks.

>spbp
spbp

Hail Hitler

More accurate headline...
>Average IQ drops as we import non-whites.

>better at whites

Keep trying.

>Push through educational standards meant to "equalize" the outcomes of the students
The only equal outcome in education is to make everyone a moron.

>amount of shitskins increasing
>average IQ decreasing
Gee i wonder

Attached: canada_2018_feminist_cunts_and_stupid_shitskins.jpg (1200x800, 94K)

>Article literally gives reasons in the first paragraph
>That means future generations may not be as smart as previous ones, which is worrying.
>The drop of around seven points per generation has apparently been caused by new methods being used to teach maths and languages, according to the research.
>Electronic devices have also been blamed for distracting young people.

Read more: metro.co.uk/2018/06/12/young-people-getting-dumb-dumber-iq-scores-drop-7623999/?ito=cbshare

Why are you fucking stupid?

>Those children in the background with confused looks on their faces
Do they even know why they are there? Other than the free lunch.

kek. what an embarrassing fail.

>Electronic tools are blamed which aren't the actual problem.
lolno

Future lawyers, doctors, scientists.

Attached: future_doctor_holding_scalpel.jpg (2560x1707, 512K)

Attached: sat scores.jpg (1536x2048, 308K)

There's a lot of vibrancy in that room.

Smart white people aren't reproducing at the same rate at stupid white people.

Ding ding ding. Winrar.

Attached: 1518571620584.jpg (615x441, 51K)

The way they have been implemented I'd say takes some blame. Give every kid an iPad, but don't use it for anything but a glorified notebook. Yeah, the kids will be playing games on it rather than paying attention and then you punish the teachers who don't use the iPad.

English is a hard

Celebrate diversity go...guys!

Attached: france_2015.jpg (900x1519, 694K)

Do you have a source on that?

Source?

A source. I need a source.

Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.

No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.

You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.

Do you have a degree in that field?

A college degree? In that field?

Then your arguments are invalid.

No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.

Correlation does not equal causation.

CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.

You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.

Nope, still haven't.

I just looked through all 1 posts by your ID, figures I'm debating a glormpf supporter. A specist moron.

Lmao aren't Portuguese half african/arab?

Good pasta, will get many (You)s

Electronics are dopamine machines, they're literally addictive and that fact has been constantly fucking ignored.
You don't know a god damn thing.

Technically, world average IQ should be rising as the UK imports more niggers.

(explanation for high IQ individuals only: by definition the UK's average IQ is 100 and the rest of the world gets compared to that, so the dumber the UK is the better the rest of the world looks)

*Hand rubbing intensifies

Of course, just because they can't actually perform the job doesn't make them unqualified, I seen Idiocracy, they had doctors, lawyers, and scientists.

Attached: FritoPendejoLawyer.png (410x307, 279K)

>ITT : people that never watched idiocracy

youtu.be/YwZ0ZUy7P3E

Probably because there's very little heritable quality to intelligence. Mainly cultural, and environmental

>No racism
>Our race is human
Of course a nigger would say that.

Because of ""them"" brainwashing.

Not true. I like money.

A lot of smart women have been prioritising career over family.

IQ is bad at determining intelligence. Would you consider a comfy neet smarter or dumber than a wagecuck?

Attached: 51034559_103276490757615_1034579419680873982_n.jpg (937x1171, 119K)

>Ya my wife, she's 'tarded too - She's a pilot.

Attached: drlexus.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Reading, the printing press, and every single development in science has been blamed for the exact same thing--degrading IQ.
Yet, IQ is predominantly genetic. Get over it.

Additionally

Attached: dysgenics.png (640x400, 33K)

JUST IGNORE ME

>be a genius
>too stupid to speak woman
t. Jow Forums

Lol not even close. I love seeing people come on here pretending they know more than what is currently known by geneticists in regards to the heritability of intelligence

IQ is predominantly a consequence of sociocultural factors, get over it.

You present a false dichotomy; individual IQ is indeed partly governed by environmental factors, but is ultimately limited by genetic factors.
It's both and neither, a complex and subtle interplay between the two, with genetic makeup placing hard limits on the maximum attainable IQ of an individual.

Its recent female IQ dropping the total average down so significantly and abruptly.

>I just looked through all 1 posts by your ID, figures I'm debating a glormpf supporter. A specist moron.

lol'd I'm taking this

Attached: diversity destroys social cohesion2.jpg (750x552, 53K)

Low IQ detected.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

People who think others are generally trustworthy are retarded. Especially at the end of the 70's

God I hate somali's such an ugly people

Attached: 1509129170161.png (478x627, 29K)

You can use electronics in different ways.

Most kids use them mainly for social media, watching dumb videos and playing dumb games.
When I got my first computer age 12 I immediately started programming, I watch loads of educational videos, play intelligent games like Factorio, and shitpost on Jow Forums.

I am convinced computers make most kids dumber, but made me even smarter than I already was.

>Young people are getting dumb and dumber as IQ scores drop

Look at differences in birth rates between racial groups. More niggers and spics and fewer whites = lower average IQ scores.

>People who think others are generally trustworthy are retarded. Especially at the end of the 70's
If lived in a homogeneous community you would think differently, prove me wrong.

lol there's more association with biome depletion and mood/behavior/intellect than there is heritability of IQ.

You're way behind shill

It's been proven that genetics dictates IQ

youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

White people like bundy and Jeff preyed on how dumb and gullible people were back then

>You're a shill if you point out IQ is genetic despite shills saying it's not.
Nice double bluff.

It hasn't. I don't need a YouTube video to convince me otherwise

Ah... it's autistic

Show me a Jew claiming IQ is genetic. I'll wait.

No geneticist says iq is solely, or even marginally heritable.

We simply don't know enough about that shit. We're just starting to learn about what role ecosystems within our bodies effect different processes.

So a chimpanzee is only dumb because he didn't get enough nutrition?

>Why do women keep having kids with stupid men?
All women reproduce. Even fat ugly slobs because men will fuck anything and don't bother to have standards and select.

The "best and brightest" of society's women, educated, ambitious, etc. all have "fur babies" and may not even get married, much less have kids. They use birth control while irresponsible women shit them out by the dozen by 2 or 3 or more different men.

That's what's happening here. We're also getting to the point where women can't give birth without a c-section. Narrow hips, big heads, low IQ and idiot parents who do not use contraception or believe in "family planning" or rather have no concept of it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2012-12-16 at 8.47.43 AM.png (504x363, 282K)

When

You

Type

This

Shill.

Chimps aren't dumb

Genetics only dictates a limit on the IQ of a person, not on their actual IQ.
Consider an individual with a genetic makeup that would afford him a genius level IQ, who is then raised in a single room household in a favela, which is constantly filled with crack smoke and diesel fumes.
In this case, is it genetics or environment which has ultimately dictated the IQ of the individual?

Stop being autistic please

>Muh serial murderers
So what? A few statistically insignificant nutters and their handful of victims does not create a trend or necessitate a response. A whole race however who represents 13% of the other all population on the other hand.

Attached: 1543614505375.jpg (750x720, 121K)

>no geneticist
Except!
>rt.com/news/448732-james-watson-titles-revoked/
They don't exist for the same reason you can't question the holocaust.