How do we solve the MGTOW problem?

How do we get these bottom feeding dead ends to fuck off of existence?
>inb4 pictures of sandwiches

Attached: mgtow.jpg (830x623, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UZ8Q2DtYec
youtube.com/watch?v=eN5qwqyN1Wk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Organized monotheistic religion.

Don't they mostly just fuck off on their own?

Islam

A viable solution, though I must say that the shias are superior to sunnis.

they exist because of the current technological and social order. if it wasn't so hard for slightly below average men to get girlfriends then there'd be none of these retarded incels. just anoraks who've never gotten laid in any society at any point in history.

Just let them be losers, not like they’ll have kids who they’ll teach to be retards, they’re not shitskins and Muslims and Jews and shit.

Attached: 6FD50BFC-A5EA-42AD-A919-787E71496962.jpg (800x591, 49K)

Why are you so concerned over a small, insignificant "movement" with no actual power or influence?

You only understand part of the situation. Below average men should focus on self improvement if they want a wife. Same with below average women. The problem is that we all want the sort of people that (((hollywood))) sells us, but we don't want to work to become the sort of person that deserves that.

It really isn’t that hard to get a gf or wife, lower your standards even a tiny bit and act sorta normal and it’ll eventually work out. Like know what you are and don’t get pissed when a 11/10 says no and go “all women are thots.” Though I do agree our culture does encourage women and men to be more hypergamy and it is easier for women to have sex then men. Building stable families on the other hand is something we all need to work on.

Try to evoke their racial conciousness and they will reconnect with their own identity and are able to stop hating on women of their own race
plus loosing fear of them. Secoundly we should all stop wasting our time on the internet, MGTOW or not.

I agree. It's all cool if they don't have kids. They'll just indoctrinate yours.

we are
that's the whole point of MGTOW

You'd think so, but they're fucking annoying
They're annoying

Women being put in their place. Now fuck of jew.

Then ignore them. Filters exist for a reason.

Fpbp
Hail Christ

Good idea
but thatone sucks and it's tainted with terrorists / sandnigger brainlets / incest / leftist sympathizers. Normal people don't want to associate with any of those groups for good reason, so let's stick to some brand of christianity like we used to.

Only a woman could be salty enough to make this image.

>Expecting women to ignore a movement based on ignoring them

I know good and motherfucking well you know these whores better than that.

>i think MGTOW isn't the problem itself but a symptom of the degeneracy being promoted in the west by the ruling elites(Jews)
>my theory is that feminism destroyed the nuclear family therefore many boy didn't have a father in their lives becoming either incels or beta cucks, and this continued with feminism teaching young girls that they don't need a man that they are strong and independent and to value carrier over family and because of this radical shift in the west men despite still wanting to marry and settle down, we suddenly learned sometime during college or high school that women now aren't worth anything and that's why now men want traditional women

It was a canadian flag pic related.

Attached: 1541823916785.jpg (857x1988, 296K)

>a movement

>mgtow
>movement

Yup, final prove that hating MGTOW is a Jewish subversion campaign.

Attached: 71384df6-4126-4027-b204-5d3aea8c06b2.jpg (970x546, 62K)

>deus vult infidel!

Attached: fefe.png (1182x1370, 961K)

MGTOWS and Incels are fun to make fun of but they're ultimately right in that average women should fuck average guys.

>meme flag
>ruling elites (jews) instead of (((ruling elites)))
>no clue how greentext works
Take a hike, kike.

>Men going their own way
>Not a movement

I mean, can you just not be a faggot about? I don't even subscribe to it.

They're living in your head rent free, faggot.

Thats why you want it to be a movement. So that you can "subscribe to it" and fuck it up. Too bad for you it isnt.

I'm MGTOW because I want to enjoy myself on this wretched planet before returning to the ether when I perish
You cannot deny me fun you stinky cunt

Keep seething in rage while you come to realize you hold no power in this realm

that you cannot control anyone

Attached: 1544463994212.gif (257x194, 995K)

based

Alright Pirate fag. Go rub your two brain cells together for warmth.

>that you cannot control me
Applies both femoids and moids

me a kike, you're the kike
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: reee.jpg (800x522, 30K)

they must be really big brain cells for them to ommit enough warmth through rubbing

stop thinking so much in terms of individuals and think in terms of systems. not everyone has the capacity for reasoned self improvement and that will manifest in resentment against the world and a desire to change the current order. and if there's enough of those people and the various dissatisfied groups can come together in some way the order will change.

Fuck off Christcuck

Autism ho!

Yes! You're an individual. You simply appeared one day and one day you will die. Nobody created you; nobody put you here. Nothing matters, just go play games like a little boy; it's all cool bro!

They need to find a nice church girl
youtube.com/watch?v=9UZ8Q2DtYec

Attached: j8y9kKWz_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Christianity isn't the only monotheistic religion.

Feminists are still much worse than incels or mgtows. The Feminists is angry cuz she can't get society to see her as hot and thinks she deserves a chad. Most incels are deep down just mad they can't have a family with a normal girl.

Oh no! How will I ever recover from that!

>fuck of
>deus vult!

Attached: 2bi14w.jpg (398x600, 58K)

>based

Incels need to be genocided desu along with beta normies.

Relax, it's obvious you're trying to troll but aren't confrontational enough for it.

Attached: 46ef0d4102ce26622f8119bfab47ab0d8f908db1_hq.gif (480x270, 579K)

Its because they both annoy me with their existence.

Its the only one that is real
youtube.com/watch?v=eN5qwqyN1Wk

I agreed with everything you said until you came to your final sentence. What sort of change will an organized collection of incels make? These people aren't even fully conscious of their own predicament? How will they fix anything?

You need a loin cloth and worship Wotan, because that was peak Europe. Getting owned by Rome and the Huns time after time.

meme flag = incel

Sure. Why not incel. If it makes you sleep at night better you can pretend Im trying to troll and fail at it.

>Making the meme flag """"argument""""
spotted the incel

Feminists and 'undesirable men' (cucks, incels, MGTOWs) are two sides of the same coin. They can't or won't full-fill their gender roles and now their trying to destroy everything.

>shut up in an not an incel i am a weeb

Attached: 264van.jpg (1159x989, 74K)

none obviously. I was talking about enough dissatisfied people socially and economically will cause change. incels are a tiny piece of that.

>Y-you virgin!

Woman?

mgtows aren't the main problem. the issue is that a lot of incels and mgtows would actually be capable of getting a worthwhile woman if they tried, often just by getting in shape and improving their personal hygiene, but are unwilling to change themselves because doing so does not present an immediate benefit

Meme flag usually is just hiding a star.

>I challenge you guys to pronounce "ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

Attached: 4ymp3.jpg (150x150, 5K)

I don't really believe that. If the Sunnis or the Chinese took over the world then Jesus Christ would no longer exist as the son of God. There is nothing that makes your God better than anyone else's God. What's important about following your God is that it provides people with a set of morals and a sense of community. I think all peoples can only be saved by a religion that is theirs. Iranians can only be saved through Shia Islam. Russians can only be saved through Orthodox Christianity.

>MGTOW is a problem
Care to explain why?

They're not looking for a fucking woman, that's the point. Women just project their insecurities on in and call them all virgins.

I'm 31 years old, and I've had plenty of relationships, those relationships are what led me to the conclusion that women are more trouble than they're worth.

Attached: 1548682263551.png (480x540, 242K)

Did I even mentioned virginity you virgin incel? You are just so cringe I honestly believe you are an incel, Im not using it as an empty insult. So no not a woman.

tfw she ends up with a nigger pastor.

Attached: B6KcFmdCIAAcE0p.jpg (708x764, 49K)

Are you really such a dumb vapid whore that you don't even know what the buzzwords you throw out mean?

Stop responding to me if you're just going to an absolute retard about it.

Actually everytime it is revealed it never is a star in the history of meme flags. Here is another (you) incel. Enjoy.

>be me
>shit posting on Jow Forums
>spot a jew
you are clearly a jew don´t deny it

Attached: grgr.jpg (400x401, 35K)

What a cringy virgin incel..

Angry when other people aren’t getting laid. I’ve seen stranger shit before. Just not much.

Attached: 34CDF9BD-0639-4ACE-86C7-76A4F5975824.jpg (4032x3024, 2.12M)

MGTOW is very much like the KKK, in that they both are completely powerless but the name alone can be weaponized to stir up gullible idiots and slander the opposition. MGTOW is not trying to replace societal order, unlike feminism, and is not worth even wasting one second contemplating, and yet, here we are.

Imagine Jeff Besos was MGTOW. Just do it

Be proud of your cunt posting, nothing on Earth is more important than denying the holes that no one wanted from you.

Oh. Now I get.

Can you be less cringe started say "joo!" instead "you womoon!"? You will be embarassing yourself a lot less.

you're the incel you bitch

Attached: jWr67J8.png (991x806, 111K)

I dont get this shit, as long as youre not a morbidly obese neet with outrageous standards you can get a girl. Im about a 5/10 and spent alot of time as “incel” but after just a few weeks hitting on girls and trying some dating apps, i had a bunch of dates and fucked three girls like nothing. Getting bogged down in self pity and bitterness is the biggest problem guys will face.

No its not. KKK is a movement. With everything a movement has. MGTOW is not and doesnt have any of that nor it tries to.

lol, you're a either a woman or a faggot, no normal Jow Forums user argues from behind a meme flag with as much cunty petty venom as you have this entire thread.

Attached: 1541532846104.png (752x620, 567K)

>Dating apps
>extra-marital sex
cringe.

i agree but he might also be a kike or a beta cuck

Attached: f4d.gif (387x305, 499K)

I remember when I was young.

Attached: 8D242880-C8D0-4D38-8C5C-398DFB0DBD09.jpg (2976x2976, 1.62M)

You can't. There's no combination of words in this language or any other that will entice me into getting married. Sorry.

It only feels like poison to you because what I say is true. Nobody asked your opinion if mgtow is a movement or not incel. Fuck off back to your incel suicide discord chat and never mind about mgtow.

life is a game you dumbfuck.

You obviously want attention, but you never actually say anything. Which is very boring for me.

So how's tricks? Got any hobbies? Do you actually do anything when you're not shitposting in a place full of people who realize you're just an obnoxious cunt?

Attached: 147736033076.png (1700x1267, 772K)

MGTOW is here to stay.

Attached: fqwfdbrxggh11.jpg (520x656, 78K)

yikes. thank fuck i dont have to actually repeat myself in this place full of retards

>only a woman would be getting defensive like this
Of course you don't speak about how it's legit, though. Just herp derp u mad, right?

Attached: duntbeacunt.png (405x405, 153K)

So nothing then? Your entire life revolves around going to places you're not wanted and making snarky passive aggressive attacks on them?

Sounds fulfilling.

MGTOWs are also right that marriage can be risky as fuck and that we do live in a society that is gyno-centric. However the MGTOW culture is a nigger-tier virus and it needs to be eliminated

I always got the feeling that incels feed off (you)s much more than femoids. Everything they say is just to continue the (you)s coming without any regard to what it is said. Seems I was right.

Attached: Screenshot_228.jpg (600x600, 58K)

Well, I assume you're a man, would you sit down and factor out, lemme look again...

Nineteen different things you hate about men. Specifically the men who want nothing to with you, which is sort of the point of what they're doing.

There's some deep seeded salt in the OP image.

>Projecting attention whore

I gave you a number of tries to actually say anything while you whore for (you)'s. You failed, I will not respond again.

mgtows dont say anything about what women should incel. Dont try to latch on mgtow.

Oh no!

I'd bet all my money that faggot pic is related

I wonder how many of the people bitching about MGTOW fall into one of these camps:

1. roasties
2. unmarried men without girlfriends who somehow still bitch about MGTOW
3. married men who are getting absolutely cucked by their whore wife and have to construct a fake world in their head to escape to