Tinder has really fucked the sexual market

This whale has more value than good looking guys on an application like tinder, how can we fix this? Are the Jews behind this?

youtu.be/Rkyd-tsZXTw

Attached: lodd.png (764x887, 1.33M)

not going to watch another faggy niggershit video with some MGTOW making endless fake profiles on a dating site to prove a point/get dick pics

the goal of parents is to FORCE THEIR CHILD TO HAVE SEX in order to pass on the soul demons.

if you aren't a virgin you are condemned for eternity. we never really die. it was all a scam.

I blame lack of good parenting. Jews aren’t behind everything lol.

>Soul demons
Sperm?

Fight back!

Attached: 874E89D9-3995-4EF2-A2C9-FF55CB6CA97B.png (750x1334, 145K)

>Seething mad cointelpro shill

How's israel this time of year?

Two things
These are all dudes just trying to get laid, and they know this is an easy hit.
If an absolute land whale like that gets that many dudes tryna fuck I don't even want to know what an attractive girls tinder looks like. Must literally have 100's of dudes at any given moment.

Fat girls should stick with fat guys, they can eat cake together or whatever fat people do.

I want this to be real.

Attached: 1548842014573.jpg (499x300, 22K)

But only niggers will fuck that

kek you know normal looking people don't have a problem finding a mate right?
It's mostly uggo's and autists that have this problem.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x270, 2.11M)

probably stacys have a harem of guys

>he sexual market
The sexual market is degenerate

no they dont

do women really thin they're being clever by disguising their attentionwhoring as "be yourself love yourself' bullshit?

Attached: midlife.png (1523x865, 1.92M)

unfortunately there's a lot of them that will.

Here in the North I see tanks like this bitch daily, wheezing pushing a pram with a chocolate baby or two. Every time.

Usually these women would have been shamed into being slim, or not passed on their genes. Now we have shitloads of black people that will put their dick in literally anything, there's no sexual downside to them being like this anymore.

I could not care less and giving attention to these burger queens is only exacerbating the problem

Attached: EACD0625-A6EC-42B3-BB6E-E971DF99337E.jpg (800x599, 128K)

>Tinder was founded by Sean Rad, Jonathan Badeen, Justin Mateen, Joe Munoz, Alexa Mateen, Dinesh Moorjani, and Whitney Wolfe, who later left Tinder to start Bumble. Other sources restrict the list of founders to Mateen, Rad, and Badeen, though this has been disputed. Sean Rad and Justin Mateen had known each other since they were 14. They both come from Jewish-Iranian families from Los Angeles

i think we could call it pussy hyperinflation

Attached: 1550700417940.jpg (334x506, 42K)

you could probably penetrate the folds of her double neck-chin. no need to deal with sweaty cheesy bobs and vagene.

The Jews Rachael.

Fucking kek.

The issue isn't about achieving orgasm you fucking spastic.

The problem is that dysgenics are being promoted, and women are racking up notch counts rivaling professional whores, and nobody wants to marry a used up whore. Get your mind out of the gutter.

Attached: 1548855282083.jpg (432x464, 55K)

Fat people should be castrated, both women and men.