I am going to go to this talk with my friend

I am going to go to this talk with my friend.

When it comes time for questions, I want to stand up and ask one question that will absolutely stump the guy and make him look like a retard in front of everyone there.

Problem is I am not smart enough to think of one.

Any ideas?

Attached: scientific racism.png (777x616, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPg8JBh6mQk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_genetic_clustering
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principal_component_analysis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao at this shit

Attached: actually lol.png (750x956, 138K)

you could talk about the genetic difference in IQ between races even when SES and multiple other confounding factors are controlled for.

or "on the origin of species and the preservation of favored races" (full title of charles darwins book)

>Why do mixed race children have such a difficult time finding donors for organ transplants?

go as The Niggler

IQ is a white cisheteronormaitve construct and bla bla bla I'll just be shouted down.

Needs to subvertive and trojan horse enough that I can speak it out in front of the NPC crowd and he has to answer it faithfully. Maybe feigned ignorance in some aspect.

Don't go. You are retarded and will sperg out so badly everyone will just feel bad for you.

Why is bone marrow transplant only possible between people of the same race ?

Ask him why he thinks humans stopped evolving 150k years ago, particularly from the neck up

>how does he explain the differece in the distribution of genes linked ot high intelligence between races?

this is yer question

Or ask them why the only people who have run the 100m dash in under 10seconds are of West African origin

holy shit what a word salad
the absolutely zero objectivism

Go as the niggler

>Most common response is the first option

OMG INSTUTOOSHUNALIZED OPPWESHUN INTERSEXSHUNAL DISCRIMUHNAYSHUN

Progressives are a special kind of retarded.

Attached: OLEV_smiles_at_Your_Pingas.png (437x307, 41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KPg8JBh6mQk

just take a listen

This

Do they honestly believe that all groups of people are the same?

That is marxist communist propaganda, that all people are interchangeable worker units, and it is pure folly.

how do they explain that Japan is so much more successful than Africa, even though both were in contact with the evil colonial white man for centuries?

I've done this before (rocked the boat in rooms full of ideaological enemies) and managed to keep my cool and my voice steady. Feminist talk tried to kick me out of a lecture once and I stood my ground well enough stacies approached me after.

Argued with some nig in front a crowd of norms and the university dean at a talk last year and it turned out okay, so I have some experience and am not going in cold. Helps that I don't look like a neet virgin and can pass as a Chad.

I'm just reposting this because I found it the other day and it's the funniest shit I've seen in a long time. 11 reasons why race isn't real according to Vox. I'd try to actually help your case, but am heading for work now. Sorry, Nigel. Best of luck, though.

1) Americans embraced the idea of race to make slavery feel okay
2) The way we legally define different races in America can change on a whim — and it has
3) Once upon a time, some people from Europe were "not quite white"
4) The government still hasn't figured out a good way to get people to pick a race
5) The race of people of Middle Eastern and North African descent is in limbo at this very moment
6) Siblings with the same parents can claim different races
7) You're free to change your race over the course of your life, as many times as you want
8) You can't tell by looking at someone what box they check or how they identify
9) Seriously, there's not even a consensus on Obama
10) DNA tests can't measure it
11) Race is impossible to explain to children

Attached: Amerimutt - Brainlet.png (403x334, 100K)

Ask him about the genetic distance between Africans and non-Africans and how it correlates with Africa's complete lack of development in relation to the East and West.

Attached: indo1.png (572x532, 110K)

seems pretty good

Nice, can you record??

Respond how IQ is a good indicator for career success and wealth regardless of upbringing

There's enough research about school performance and genetics you could write a paper about while citing scientific sources. Then in your conclusion you state the fact different races have different distributions of genetic material. Just put it way at the end and they'll figure it out after they've already read through it.

This might be the correct answer as I might have to stroke the nIgger dick for a while and pretend like I'm only asking an innocent question in order to land a punch. Anything else would just be "racism" and he could avoid the question that way.

these are literally alt right 101 talking points. do better.

Attached: 1480288143712.png (656x620, 25K)

This. Talk about the VERY few things Niggers have advantageous positions in to make it seem like you are coming at it from a perfectly innocent angle and have no biases.

As it goes on, gradually start to ask the more difficult questions.

DO NOT go from 10 to 9000 between two questions, though. You've got to gradually warm the water so they don't jump out, not throw them into the frying pan.

here's one that seems like a legit question:
>if dogs that look different (breeds) have measurably different IQs why is it not the same with humans?
you could even extend this and say that different monkies in the jungle have differing levels of 'smartness' or some bullshit. just make sure when you ask to to sound like a normie, if possible wear a corbyn t shirt to no raise suspicion lmaoo

Why do blacks dominate in basketball and football?

ask about kangz. try and make the speaker make some outrageous claims. like how theyre the real hebrews or some shit.

Attached: Mugabe.jpg (430x313, 17K)

>Centre of Pan African thought.
Well, I'd ask him why there's a centre for Pan African Thought when there's no Pan African Culture.

Ask him why the murder rate among African Americans is equivalent to the murder rate in most of the African countries

Good thing there's nothing wrong with them, then

Attached: 32654664.jpg (250x201, 7K)

I actually mentioned this to my medical sociology professor. He said something along the lines of we cannot infer that there are differences in humans because there are differences in IQ in other species.

Then he blabbered about how the IQ test wasn't reliable, it was made by white people, how there are many different forms of intelligence, and intelligence isnt important anyway.

>snout

Best bet is to start with what makes Africans better. Like twitch muscles. Bone density and such.

Attached: 1509333331136.jpg (1000x866, 162K)

is their face shaped like that to make it easier to eat mud off the ground

Why different drugs are applied in treatment of cardiovascular diseases for blacks and whites

When one's viewpoint is that all people, regardless of their origin, are a "blank slate," and that basically everyone is capable of being an astronaut or a lawyer?

The only fallback they have for when they are repeatedly proven wrong is to claim some vast oppressive conspiracy.

What is this chart even measuring?

This is a Principal Component Analysis chart measuring genetic distance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_genetic_clustering

I think I will only get a chance at one question (if any at all, last speech I was at the speaker "prioritised questions from POC and disenfranchised groups..." they just ignored me completely).

I will probably jut go with "muh usain bolt, muh 100m olympics, muh poor black countries with less access to training money and resources, why do they keep winning the medals?"

Nah, they will tell WE WUZ REAL HOMO SAPIENS N SHEIIIT

Start every sentence with "as a black trans women"

Unironically this.

Science doesn't lie.

Niggers are literally a different species.
It's no wonder they act so differently.

It's like expecting chimps to act human.
We can't blame them.

I don't hate blame them, they're expected to act civilized when they're incapable of doing so. Their chimp brains simply do not allow it.

Attached: 1272609946580.jpg (425x361, 51K)

Why is it that liberals can't seem to separate emotion from science? Real scientists aren't suggesting niggers are barbaric, they are stating that the genetic composition of black populations are predisposed to less intelligence and shooting/stabbing behaviors. See the difference between those two statements? One is emotional garbage that means nothing, and the other puts forth an actual idea.

The second liberal scientists are willing to put forth a real paper against "scientific racism" without bringing in deceptive tactics like emotional attack, or loaded language, I will be willing to listen.

If you ask any question about IQ/ intelligence he'll just say that they're yurocentric and so not a valid measure of non-euro intelligence. They were designed by euros and so can't be applied to other ethnicities.

>Psychosis
Preferring ones own over the foreign is neither a form of psychosis nor abnormal. Look at toddlers being given a choice between dolls of various skin tone.
>"subtle assertion of superiority on a census form"
Jesus, here we go, "microagressions", "institutionalized racism" and "systematic oppression"
>"Pan-African view"
There's no such thing as a pan-African view, no more than there is a pan-African culture or for that matter a pan-European view or culture.
>Internalised self-hatred
I seem to see more of blame whitey and get back in the fucking crab bucket than I see "Oh no I'm inadequate because I'm African".
>Colonial vestiges
Oh fuck off, Norway was a colony for centuries under two different nations. We did well for ourselves.
>Ground-breaking lectures
I sincerely doubt that.

I wouldn't attend that shit in a hazmat suit, holy fuck this is some pozzed shit.

Maybe start off by asking (in a sympathetic way) why blacks are so disadvantaged in a society dominated by “whiteness.” He’s bound to say something retarded to which you can slowly ask more and more questions, but don’t rush it.

ask if there are genetic differences between the races, and then show them this.
also if it comes to saying "species difference means infertile offspring" mention dog breeds

Attached: albino-hunt-africa.jpg (675x380, 38K)

>white appears at the top of the census form
Yes, because the last census determined that would be the most likely response.

Fair enough, Upon reading the even description, I think it's quite obvious that the speaker (and by extension, audience) is an unintelligent extremist. This presents somewhat of a double edged sword situation. On the one hand, victory by way of superior argument would be on your side; but you don't have the floor and the self-righteous tirade that will inevitably follow will completely drown you out and no amount of confident articulation can save you from the rabid audience.

If I were you I'd go for the subversive angle. Can you provoke him into making a fool out of himself? Can you make him go batshit crazy, all the while maintaining a cool, likeable demeanour? This is, as with most things in life, a style>substance situation so you must win the hearts and minds, truth be damned. But don't forget, you are dealing with cult-like mindsets so this may well be an impossible task.

HAha Jesus christ

>he IQ test wasn't reliable, it was made by white people
So is the system of education that taught the professors . Does your professor have a phone ? Or a car ? House ? He should get rid of them as soon as possible !!! They are unreliable , being made by white people and all .

at that point you should have said 'what black-made iq test is there' top fucking kek that would have imploded him

>last speech I was at the speaker "prioritised questions from POC and disenfranchised groups..." they just ignored me completely).
Literal racism. Sad.

Go in blackface and a skirt, if you are questioned, claim you are transracial nonbinary and therefore get to ask fifteen questions.

underrated

Genetic distance isn't measured in percents

I agree with Jow Forums on 99% of things except when it comes to genetics and IQ. The genetic difference between Africans and other genetic strains is less than the difference between 2 individuals from the same genetic group. "Race" as a genetic/scientific concept, doesnt exist.

As to IQ studies, its pretty simply. Generational IQ tests have gotten better and better. White Americans in 1930 had an average IQ of 80. Early childhood education, literacy, healthy nutrition, prenatal vitamins... countless factors that help brain development.

A jewish teenager attending an elite prep school will score above average IQ tests, while a Somali teenager herding goats will barely scratch the 75.

But hey, what do I know. I have a degree in sciences and actually made an effort to find out the truth for myself.

Go ahead and post meaningless infographics and pics. Dont forget to quote the flawed study with adopted kids.

>"prioritised questions from POC and disenfranchised groups..."
Oh boy, the "progressive stack".
>conservative journalist and author Jim Goad commented satirically on the concept in these terms: "The concept of intersectionality is also related to the "progressive stack," which assumes that white males at all times bear noxious degrees of unearned power, which is why they have to get to the back of the line and let all the legless black lesbians speak first."

the atavist man also applied to Irish. it's not racist, anyone who had those features were considered predispositioned to crime. at least he tried to back up his claims with evidence. he was wrong, but still one of the first to use empiricism.

Except asians which do better than whites.....

The same country that has started using police with signal jammers to block communications every time there's an exam?
Yeah, I suppose they "do better than whites".

>race as a genetic/scientific concept, doesnt exist

sheeeit cuh we as smart as white folks now nigga

What would you recommend to someone who hates niggers?

Shit tier whites that are malnourished had higher IQs than 2012 well nourished adults lol

That’s why Africa looks like it does desu... Europe is super advanced and that’s a byproduct of actual genetic intelligence

The short and simple answer is they cannot win using logic so they have to use emotion.

It’s not a fucking debate.

Yeah, unfortunately. I just wish they would redirect their efforts towards an actual argument. If someone showed me scientific proof of a point, I would gladly accept it. I'm sure not everyone is so easy to convince, but nobody is even trying to logically argue these points, or really any points for that matter. I've even seen articles suggesting logic is racist or a "privileged" way of thought.

No I mean asians in the United States

Ask him about melanin receptors in the vagina.

>Eastern Europe
>Super advanced

KEK

Attached: Financial-wealth-per-adult-2017-in-billions-USD-Credit-Suisse-Jo-Di-graphics.png (2048x1425, 893K)

I sincerely doubt they score that much higher than the mean once you take out White (cholo) from the pool.
I have some friends who were orphans imported from South Korea as toddlers. They're not any smarter than the average.

do better

Shitlibs say that when you control for SES that the IQ disappears.

Can you post some studies that show that even when SES is controlled for that the IQ gap between races persists?

PCA takes a given set of data and creates principal components based on what values lead to the most variance between the groups assayed. In this way, PC1 is the most variable, PC2 less, and so on. The percentages at the bottom measure how much of the variance between samples can be attributed to the PC mapped on that axis and are not the raw values. Of course given that almost 80% of the variance is attributed to a single PC, I am skeptical that the data isn't being heavily biased by batch effect.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principal_component_analysis

I think you're correct about this, I need to win over the crowd in order to be taken seriously and not ignored. To do so is as simple as being one of the most attractive people in the room in order to earn their respect, which I don't think will be that hard considering the level of onions present in the rest of the males there, especially the white ones.

Also not being entirely alone, being seen with other people, especially a pretty girl, will go a long way in the dominance games I have to play with the speaker over the crowd (I will probably ask one of the girls I am courting to come with as a "date").

Coupled with a clear, deep voice, not speaking too fast, not babbling and being succint and concise, I think it is possible to Mog him into stumbling and slipping up. If I can "arrive late" (or get up to go to the bathroom halfway) in order to assert presence, I may be in with a better shot. As well as not backing down if he tries to avoid/parry the question.

Might seem like I'm overthinking but I guess that's the game you gotta play. My ex girlfriend used to call me a machiavellian autist.

They want what the left is attempting to deny white people: culture, heritage, and destiny. Give them what they want and send them all back to Africa.

Attached: CentreOfPanAfricanThought.jpg (1078x1119, 281K)

Attached: 187775-min.jpg (1158x1600, 373K)

>as in referential to racism
>Small example, the
>mares the African psyche
>how one self
>to search how deep
>If you think live… ?
>think again, this is
Fucking progressives. They can't even handle basic sentence construction, and think they're qualified to overhaul society.

Word diarrhea. That art of saying a lot of things with absolutely no substance. It's what tenure is made of.
Just look at Sokal squared.

If you’re not smart enough to think of a gotcha and some user here gives you one then the prof will probably be more than happy to talk around your point with high-flown rhetoric successfully making you look like a fool and avoiding the fact or claim altogether

Attached: 6BBD70B4-AB98-4179-8B9C-808996458B05.jpg (656x773, 149K)

There is the one that blocked race by familial income and showed that even rich black people scored lower than poor white people on SAT I believe.

I mean, you clearly understand it's a lose lose scenario mostly. Science obviously isn't on their side so they devolve into feelings and moreso outright lies.

Mr sheckelstien is going to spend 2 hours trying to make white peope look like monsters. And what are you going to follow that up with.

We all know colonialism and a defeated African psyche can't explain why niggers couldn't manage to invent the wheel while whites sailed the world. Say anything you want but you'll look like a jackass.

"Harvard university is being sued by Asian Americans for discrimination. Reason being that People of Asian and European descent are required to have higher sat scores and Gpa's. There are currently different standards for University acceptance based on race. This dilemma is not isolated to the universities. It is systemic and is in public school placement, grant opportunities and employment opportunities for youth. Why do you think it's okay to punish Asian and European children?

no matter what you say they'll write off your assertions as "ebil racism" and probably have you kicked out by security

He's not going to get to respond. The question has to be the kill shot because there won't be a follow up.

IQ is easily dismissed because it's too involved to justify in short form. It's also a copout at its root. Its an attempt to justify out-group exclusion, without defending the in-group. We don't want to exclude Africans and Arabs because they're stupid, we want to exclude them because they aren't us. Everyone knows this fact which is why appeals to IQ are rightly seen as dishonest.

If "race doesn't exist" then why is "racial diversity" so important?

underrated

>Nutrition and socio-economic factors

You lose. Doesn't matter that it's retarded, it will win the crowd.

What contributions have nonwhite countries made to diversity? We all need to do our part.

Tell them that as a Jewish man you are concerned about rising anti Semitism. Then claim that Jews have higher IQ and that This explains how jews have disproportionate influence. Then tell him that his pseudoscience lays the foundation for anti semitism.

I'm thinking maybe you could ask a question about Aborigines, which I suspect this guy knows little about, and do so in the guise of a good little progressive who just wants to help them. Something along these lines: "So, I have a question relating to intelligence as it's defined in Western society today. In Australia, the Aboriginal population suffers from a number of injustices. For example, their life expectancy is ten years below that of non-indigenous Australians, they're 15 times more likely to be imprisoned and they're over twice as likely to be unemployed. (Best do some research to confirm this –I just had a quick look at humanrights.gov.au). In some traditional IQ tests, which may have been biased towards whites, they've been found to have an average IQ in the low 60s. My question is this: isn't there a danger that, however well-meaning we may be, if we assume that all people are equally capable regardless of their origins, we'll be failing groups such as the Aboriginal Australians, and actually risk perpetuating the injustices they suffer in the modern world?"

(The question is deliberately long-winded btw!)

The phone and car might be made by Japanese people, and the house was likely built by Mexicans. And a system of education can be changed.

"Non-native" would probably be a tad more SJW than "non-indigenous", actually.