Racemixing will save the white race

I have a plan to increase white population.

Only white males should be allowed to reproduce while non-white males are prevented from reproducing and the conception of non-white males prevented.
Theoretically, there is no limit to how many women a male could impregnate, so over the lifetime of a male, he can impregnate hundreds of women, spreading his white genes rapidly. The non-white women could be genetically engineered to only give birth to women, while white women have no such constraints and continue producing white men/women.

White males should be allowed and encouraged to have sex with as many non-white women as he wants, but it must be unprotected so to produce children (with measures to prevent the spread of STDs of course), a white man can also take a non-white women as his property and have her as a mistress and have as many non-white women as he wants.

Through this system of eugenics, within several generations a non-white population can be assimilated into a white population, any influx of non-whites can also be easily assimilated in this method, as long as women are prevented from giving birth to males, when the assimilated population is white enough the genetic modifications will be reversed and she will be allowed to give birth to males.

Attached: rBVaSVppSTiAZ0pEAAGPFE8_u0Y648.jpg (800x800, 101K)

I have a better one memeflag. We shoot them.

We can make based mulattos who will be right wing. White seed grows best in black womb. Healthy offspring

Attached: 36095558180_f2d1c663e2_b.jpg (640x426, 62K)

Attached: mixed myth.png (1260x2065, 259K)

Kek, would you really want your family to look like this monstrosity.

we shoot the males :)
think about it, black males are the ones that commit crime, the women are passive and need to be genetically enriched over generations
This is the exact thing i don't want, the objective of this plan is to increase the white population via eugenics and eliminate non-whites

>spending money will save you money

Think about it, a dozen generations they will look completely white, the black bred out of them, just prevent the colored male from breeding

Mandatory IQ tests and sterilization of dumb muds would be far more realistic

Wait are you promoting insemination? Or do you want white men to commit the abominable act of fucking low iq nogs?

Why have them AS property, isn’t that a tat to far

>Or do you want white men to commit the abominable act of fucking low iq nogs?

With the intention that the offspring will be higher IQ and their children are higher IQ and whiter and so on, also not just niggers also spics, asians, all non-whites.

It would take approximately 5 generations for a non-white population to become white through this process.

Why are you looking at dozens of generations into the future. I am living in the now and I would be absolutely humiliated if my kids were some mixed race mess.

Youre talking about dilluting the white gene pool. The mixed children would have a lower IQ than white children. There's no reason to promote this outside of kikery, so kindly kill yourself.

More importantly, ban of memeflags when?

That's disgusting and fucked up, white men would feel inclined to take care of the offspring if it was naturally concieved. Your idea is blatantly anti white if not done by insemination.

You wouldn't have to deal with them if you wanted.

>Youre talking about dilluting the white gene pool. The mixed children would have a lower IQ than white children.

Initially, of course, but with each successive generation they will become more and more white until by 1/64th, they are by all means white, 5 generations.

>white men would feel inclined to take care of the offspring if it was naturally concieved
depends, some might, did i say someone could or could not?

>Your idea is blatantly anti white if not done by insemination.
I don't see why this could be done either.

This. Even if my offspring will be mulatto I would still love them, raise them and take care of them.

>could be done
couldn't

racemixig alone is useless u need to import tons of black people from africa to white countrys, to make this plan work. Only than can we save the white race

You don't really have to do this.

This is only to assimilate an existing non-white population.
Importing non-whites to assimilate just takes longer and is more difficult.

How true is this?

Attached: 20190129_215414749_iOS.jpg (1204x1885, 591K)

True, but the recent Mexican immigration to America means that if whites racemix they will literally become another Brazil.

Why spend 5-7 generations “bleaching” non-whites when you can just have white kids. It’s not like you’ll see the fruits of anything, nor is there a guarantee who they marry.

Attached: 6430CEE7-77BB-4AC7-8164-166DCC5DC871.jpg (627x1200, 629K)

>can prevent nonwhite males from breeding
>doesnt use this newfound power to prevent all nonwhites from breeding
Great plan champ

If we made a push to make polygamy socially acceptable, it would increase the white population. Males of each class would have to find a women of lower classes, because all the women of their own class would have married someone higher to move up. The working class would marry all the poor women, leaving none for poor degenerate men. Since most darker skinned people are lower class, they would slowly disappear without an available women. And the dark women's offspring would be whiter and higher IQ with each generation.

This would raise the overall IQ of the world and depopulate it down as well, without having to kill anyone. To keep the poor from going feral, we legalize prostitution as well. Then, they can get laid without reproducing any offspring.

your opinion doesn't matter if you won't show your flag

You sound like a neckbeard lol.

show your flag, kike

>(((MEME FLAG)))
Fuck of you fucking glow in the dark cia nigger
Kike

Attached: Glow in the dark cia n99gers.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

You're a kike. Next racemixing thread.

>tfw a short thicc black girl was interested in you but moved halfway across the US
Kill me lads, I just wish she wasnt such a thot

this tbqh

sex robots with artifical wombs are the better solution

Attached: robutt.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Wmbf mixing produces quality offspring. Pic is white dad and black mom

Attached: 1550943962479m.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

Nothing wrong with mixing with black women

Attached: 17227263372.jpg (750x937, 156K)

Based

heil titler

Attached: d4f3775b00cb80bd01fa5c982792fb45.jpg (1024x1280, 155K)

We mush secure the existence of our people and a future for mulatto children

Attached: 1550935533620.jpg (498x750, 64K)

Get dat chocolate milkshake white boiii

If you are able to stop non-white men from reproducing, you're able to stop all non white people from reproducing. Sounds like you have a bad case of yellow/jungle/taco fever
It's okay, welcome to the club, just don't say dumb shit

Attached: 1526000590403.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Reproducing with black queens is based