Do women actually care about a guy's penis size?

do women actually care about a guy's penis size?

Attached: Firecracker_300x300.png (300x300, 36K)

yes but only high school kids and incels *worry* about dick size

Only if they're extremely big, extremely small, or they have a huge anal sex obsession. (The pooper can accommodate much more length and girth.)

Short answer: No

This really. Size queens exist, same as women who only date blonds, 6'0"+, etc etc. If there's a shallowness, people have surely embodied it at some point.

The real question is "why would you hang around a size queen?"

From what I gather the answer is:
Yes.

What makes me say that? Well for starters the vagina has nerve endings, and in order for these to be stimulated there has to be some substantial girth and length.

It also should be noted that a lot of articles (written by women) on sex positions often state how to achieve best depth of penetration (deeper penetration) why would this be? As you can imagine it's for women who sometimes of wish their boyfriend was bigger especially in certain positions.

Also women tend to grunt and moan more when the penis is larger than average (average being 5.1 inches) this is going back to my first point about stimulating nerves.

This isn't saying their aren't women who may think 7 inches is too big, women occasionally have different sized vaginas too, although not as diverse as mens penis sizes.

To sum it up: Women care about penis size but they don't always want the biggest in terms of penis availability, they want the biggest they find comfortable, the biggest they can take without pain. So yes, size matters.

You don't want to be in a relationship with someone who cares about your size.

This but unironically

I have a 7 incher (so not that big) but whenever I’ve teased girls by not penetrating them to full depth they go crazy/get angry and demand the full length. It’s fun to drive them wild. One chick went full psycho and tried to start hitting me. Pretty sure a 5 incher isn’t going to cut it for most chicks...

Do (gay/bi) men care about penis size? If so, how large?

In my experience women do care about penis size. If your penis is too thick it might hurt them, at least the first few times. It's something they can usually adapt to though, and then they like it. If you've got a very thick penis it can help if the woman is on top the first time, so she has some control.

If it's too long you might hit her cervix and women don't like that.

A lot of women in the US have never experienced an uncircumcised penis. As long as it's clean they'll probably be fine with it though, the sliding action is intensely pleasurable for women.

Not really. Some few are obsessed with big dicks and a few have a fetish for small ones. The lenght isn't that important. If you're past 14cm you're good to go. The girth is much more important but the most important things are emotional connection, her mood, technique, coinfidence and foreplay.

youre a douche fag, in case you did not realize it

Attached: trumpperz.jpg (1024x731, 38K)

Yes.
I don't know, I'm not gay, I just get hit on by them.

Prostitutes are penis experts. prostitutes are the only professional group qualified to comment on how penises of differing sizes and shapes feel when they are inside a woman. every day there is an Jow Forums post crying about penis size or shape. I decided to share my informed opinion as a licensed Nevada prostitute. I’ve seen a lot of cocks. They come in all shapes, lengths, widths, and colors. Some bend upwards, downwards, curve to the side. Some are almost the size of my forearm, some the size of my thumb. penises with a sharp bend like a water faucet, penises shaped like mushroom, with large head on small shaft. some try to trick people into believing that there is such a thing as an “ideal penis,” I’m here to tell you that as long as your penis is healthy, it’s ideal for sex and is capable of pleasing a woman. There are so many ways that one healthy penis can differ from the next, that it’s pointless to try to figure out what’s best. average penis length is 5.17 inches, measure against this average, and feel better or worse? But comparing yourself impairs your ability to see yourself as a valuable individual who uses your unique body to be the best lover your partner ever had. a thick or long cock doesn’t mean great sex. instead read your partner’s body, her needs, pay attention to her response. big or small, if you apply the right pressure, the right rhythm, it’s going to feel good. Also, you should use more than just your penis. research shows most women cant achieve orgasm through PIV alone. use your mouth and hands, maybe toys. Simply: when it comes to sexual satisfaction, a big penis is no substitute for a compassionate and audacious man. When women talk, they focus on a man’s performance, and not on his penis size at all. when another woman describes good sex, she very rarely mentions the size or appearance of the penis. we’re not that concerned about a guy’s penis size, men shouldn’t be as concerned as they are about it either.

Fake and probably gay.

Is this just a copypasta now?

It matters, but not as much as you think. Guys overestimate how much it matters, similar to how girls overestimate the importance of breast size.

Size matters to me but not for the reason most people believe..I actually prefer that a guy be average to smaller! I wanna have sex not be gored! I had an ex who was very well endowed and it was very uncomfortable to have sex with him!

is a new OP daily asking for reassurance on his size copypasta?

I think it's actually op making bait threads to try and make people insecure.

looks like the Nevada Hooker has a lot of work to do

This. My girlfriend reacts the same way

Attached: 1546319673840.jpg (400x400, 10K)

Wow precious prostitute

It's real simple guys, women think they like big dicks right up until they actually get their hands on one, at which point they realize they've bit off more than they can chew. Size queens are a rare minority and honestly half the girls who consider themselves size queens have no idea how big 8 inches is. Girls in general don't actually like big dicks so much as they dislike small ones. If you're unfortunate enough to fall into that category, do the same thing dudes with big dicks do and learn to use your hands and mouth.

yes so stop asking everyday

If you don't have a womb then shut the fuck up

The problem is guys worrying about something they cannot change.

>you get what you get.

This isn't crystal cafe, I can post what I please my guy.

Yes and no. It's like asking if men care about breast size or ass shape. They do care about it in a general, nebulous, kind of "I want a man with a big enough penis to fill me up during sex" kind of way, but even then usually it's not that big of a deal. It's like saying you want a woman with a tight pussy. It's a shallow qualifier like looks and money, but even then that's just for some girls.

But most women who are meant for you will accept and be pleasured by your penis if they're into you and it isn't either a micropenis or a foot long, in the sense that you don't wanna be either not doing anything or splitting her in half.

Just to counterbalance the larpers in here trying to fuck with you, I have an 8" dick and can prove it if need be. AMA.

Is this accurate?

Not really. My current bf is little bit over 6 inches and it feels really good. Bigger dick is just a bonus, not a must have...

I'm not gonna call him a liar, but what he's describing is so far from anything I've ever experienced that I don't believe him at all. And the extra jab about 5 inches not being enough makes it abundantly clear what his intentions are.

Some do, but more of them use it as leverage against your pride. My experience shows that you can make a chick cum over and over with an average to small dick but once they're mad at you all their friends are gonna know you have a micropenis

OP you don't need to listen to anyone but this person, because he speaks the whole truth. Girls have different preferences, and also are children once they think you've done them wrong.

Anything I've seen or heard of sex says no, but this is Jow Forums. It's just safer to assume EVERYone is out to protect their fragile ego, and rest assured there's no reason to be afraid.

dubs of truth

not as much as we think, but more than we would like

Q: Do women care?
A: Some of them.

Q: Is 5 enough?
A: Yes. Don't be with a girl who says otherwise.

Q: Is less than 5 really that bad?
A:

Do you actually care about a big ass and tits? Some do, some don't and for some it's a must.
Stop being a bitch and get a girl that isn't that shallow

Based.

>they want the biggest they find comfortable, the biggest they can take without pain
I'm not going to make it.