I am over 30 and not fit to have kids. I have weak genes

I am over 30 and not fit to have kids. I have weak genes.

How does Jow Forums recommend I help build our future?

Comments like "kill yourself" will be ignore because obviously there is some benefit I can have for society, even if it's working to support someone else with superior genes.

Attached: feelwojakrain.jpg (484x497, 35K)

Kys

You probably are just a lazy shit, if you want to be useful be useful and stop whinging and crying.

Stop thinking about it. Now. No, stop thinking, do something.

find a single mom and raise Chad's or Tyrone's kids.

learn to code duh.... train cats

here is the real pol question - are you right wing or left wing?

Have you tried being happy?

>leaf
yeah, kys

How would this benefit society?

Fail posts

Kill yourself in some spectacular fashion as an example for others.

Become a clergyman

Bro we live in literally dark times, but it will come the light
Study and redpill the normies. There is so much to be done, awake all our people. Try to run sometimes and do pushups, and then increase the reps

You just said that you have bad genetics. Help take care of someone else's genes. Or just join a community like a church or heritage society.

>obviously there is some benefit I can have for society, even if it's working to support someone else with superior genes.
You're wasting the finite resources of those with superior genes, rake yourself.

Leave Canada

ky.....justin trudeau

Post your discord and I'll show you the way.

How aren your genes weak?

You prevent children from growing up without a dad.

No
Kys

In the ancient tribes, those who couldn't bare children would do whatever they could to help those who could. How to do that now? Well apart from gassing kikes, you could adopt some White orphan, or sponsor one, or throw a niglet off a bridge. Just spit-balling here.

what are you good at faggot

Its what's on the inside that counts

fake dads don't work

stupid female

>memeflag
Didn't read lol

Attached: 1540996536342.jpg (470x470, 70K)

Marry a woman and let me impregnate her. You then take care of my babies. If you want I can introduce you to such a woman. I have a few who want to carry my superior seed

better kys

Just survive. That's about all you can do at this point, the cavalry isn't coming, there's no happy ending. We're just men in the ruins.