How does it feel that mainstream society hates everything you stand for...

How does it feel that mainstream society hates everything you stand for, and that most people will never join you knowing that it will only lead to social ridicule and exclusion?

Attached: 1550357253515.jpg (1200x751, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/college/2016/11/09/how-we-voted-by-age-education-race-and-sexual-orientation/37424551/
apnorc.org/projects/Pages/HTML Reports/american-teens-are-politically-engaged-but-pessimistic-about-countrys-direction.aspx
youtu.be/W77t21uRq7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Mainstream society" is about to implode on itself under the weight of its own morality. It won't be long now.

Check these digits!

Attached: AA360A20-9F14-40E9-A759-8A10FAB74D8C.jpg (665x692, 66K)

Lol, if that was true, zoomers wouldn’t be trending right-wing.

The neo-nazis and kkk wannabees are a tiny minority of anti-Americans who fall for Kremlin propaganda. No one will miss them when they are gone.

Attached: Adobe_20190212_181519.jpg (1200x751, 81K)

Ok

Attached: 1547333708149(1).jpg (960x961, 165K)

Ive never met any single lifeform who could resist my argumentation for civilization and eugenics.

Not the case for me. I am pretty well adjusted, loved and my ideas are becoming more mainstream every day. Being a leaf on the other hand. Now THAT I would be ashamed of.

Attached: Forced Meme Final Form.jpg (720x720, 398K)

Re rolling for quads

>The neo-nazis and kkk wannabees are a tiny minority of federal agents reinforcing deep state propaganda
FTFY

The average IQ in Canada/USA is roughly 99

Trips?

I'm autistic so mainstream society hated everything about long before I ever stood for anything. So while I nothing to compare it to, I gotta say it feels breddy good.

I believe you, mein Führer

The south will be the saviors of this country. We are the ones who actually stood up to the her turn bullshit. Thats when we knew we actually have a shot at winning.

Anyone who’s not hated by (((main stream society))) is not to be trusted.

>fatfuck with confederate flag
>How does it feel that mainstream society hates everything you stand for, and that most people will never join you knowing that it will only lead to social ridicule and exclusion?

*everything about me

Feels good, the "mainstream" class is about to be destroyed. I'm glad to know this so i have a chance to get outside and independent of it.

Why do women think it's okay to do this shit when if a guy did it, the absolute unit in that picture would bulldoze through him turning them into pink mist

Attached: 1549580240387.jpg (625x800, 70K)

Actually 56% of voters age 18-24 voted Clinton in 2016.
usatoday.com/story/college/2016/11/09/how-we-voted-by-age-education-race-and-sexual-orientation/37424551/

Why do you think the "mainstream's" days are numbered?

This cunt is lucky she's hiding behind the comforting blanket of civilization. If society were to fall at the moment she flipped this big hick off he would make her his sex slave in an instant. There would be nothing she could do about it.

Part of me would love to see society revert to barbarism just to see these feminists and sjws get a taste of reality, where only the strong survive.

Attached: 1550875760272.jpg (640x448, 37K)

How does it feel to shill against the President of another country?
I'm assuming you're not on a proxy, which is even more pathetic because you're now larping as a Canadian who's shilling against another country's President.

They aren't trending right wing.

They're even more progressive in their beliefs regarding diversity than even millennials. The fact they aren't having as much sex and doing as much drugs as earlier generations is simply a reflection of a joyless society where everyone sits inside and socialized over cell phone screens.

The south will rise again

Zoomers are mostly under 18, champ.

>Armentrout was photographed wearing a Confederate uniform and carrying a Confederate flag, saluting a statue of Robert E. Lee in Charlottesville. He said neo-Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan were distorting the history of the American South, and that Lee was one of the greatest Americans who ever lived.

>How does it feel that mainstream society hates everything you stand for, and that most people will never join you knowing that it will only lead to social ridicule and exclusion?

GEE, that sounds familiar and come think of it the (((((culprits))))) are literally the same.

Attached: early Christian-Persecution-1.jpg (800x400, 84K)

Feels like nothing in my life has changed and that things are only going the way they should.

Laugh and grow fat user.

Attached: 19A95618-58FF-4262-8BE6-1DA9361A7136.gif (680x813, 388K)

It can’t exist for long in such a strong purity checking environment.

That and looming economic issues.

that's what they said about Hitler and the Nazis until they came to power, then nobody was laughing any more

Attached: 1432681337600-0.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

Good. Fuck them. They're cunts anyway.

The right winged movement has seen more uprising. Hell a decade ago you wouldn't see white nationalist parades in public! With white pride flags in full open display. Back then it was only the KKK who did these things.

fuck the mainstream media. i don't give a fuck

Attached: 1548970157434.gif (2000x1500, 638K)

>mainstream society
Nice meme kike

Zoomers are born after 1996. 2016 was the first year they could vote. Even if you take surveyed teenagers who couldn't vote, they lean progressive. 62% say diversity is our strength. Only 30% support Trump.
apnorc.org/projects/Pages/HTML Reports/american-teens-are-politically-engaged-but-pessimistic-about-countrys-direction.aspx

Vindicated. Most people are retards and democracy is a lie.

Could have something to do with the blatant brain washing in school and Holocaust classes

>How does it feel that everyone outside of major cities, and a growing number within and immediately adjacent to them, hates everything you stand for, and that most people will never join you knowing that it will further the corruption of this once great land?
Ftfy, leaf faggot. MAGA.

How does it feel to have no balls?

AND YOU STILL WONT GET OUR LAND YOU SHEISTY KIKE.

Get that nose job and change your last name shekelberg, we might allow you to live.

Attached: download.png (144x144, 4K)

underrated

You think I would have my views if I didn't despise "mainstream society"? If 80% of the US population were culled in nuclear fire it would be an improvement.

Absolutely, but let's not delude ourselves into thinking Gen Z is going to be le based redpilled generation.

Youre a special kind of stupid if you think this

Give it time, the inability to censor all information is what’ll inevitably redpill the world

Not nearly as bad as the absolute nihilism I used to experience as a good goy. Whenever I'm feeling down, I just remember that I'm not addicted to antidepressants or pot anymore. That I can wake up in the morning knowing things haven't always been this empty, and that they won't stay like this forever. That I accepted reality as it is, and don't need to constantly find conspiracy theories to explain out everything. Women tend to act exactly as you would expect, after you adopt a more traditional view on them. The same applies to EVERYTHING. It feels amazing not needing to bash your head against a wall, trying to figure out why niggers behave like niggers, Jews behave like Jews, and so on. Life becomes much less of a headache, once your worldview has some predictive validity.

I would ask you how it feels to stand for nothing, but I already know the answer for that question.

Your decadent liberal values of celebrating weakness and degeneracy and shaming strength and discipline will lead you to ruin. We may not be the ones to inherit the earth, but your decline is inevitable and all the whining on twitter and faggy protests in the world wont save you from the ones who do.

Attached: 1315490927823.gif (504x468, 67K)

I hate mainstream society, so I seek no approval from it.

I think she is filled with more hate

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 15K)

Why would we want people in our movement who don't dare to step up for theirselves? Who the fuck cares about social ridicule in a socially ridiculous world?

>mainstream society hates
good goy. the vast majority of americans don't give a shit about any of this (boomers especially). you've been deceived and need to spend far less time on social media

Attached: 53523523523.jpg (800x713, 113K)

*themselves

>caring what the mainstream thinks
Flag checks out.
youtu.be/W77t21uRq7A

Attached: 4369c0385944be11947a828a492c2936dd844ab1e7642d7091f1301f51582141.jpg (415x489, 58K)

Their idealogy is too dogmatic and they are far too zealous in enforcing it. Look at the top three Democrats in Virginia right now. Their own people are eating them alive for violating their own beliefs. And those beliefs have been violated by all of them. They will soon each be forced to turn on the other until no one is left.

It wouldn't be fair otherwise.