Romanian nationilsts come on in!

if you’re sick of bozgor bullshit and romanian resources being given to foreigners join us on discord 3Vzq8ZR

Attached: D49EE53B-3849-4111-87E0-2972AB8DDE48.jpg (750x674, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T_7Fhxumwt4
youtu.be/jW71cWgbO_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>gypsy thread

Attached: 14344963_158071651310716_370484264567341542_n.jpg (925x750, 163K)

WHO STOLE MY FUCKING WALLET YOU RAT!?

I will not follow the Codreanu
I will follow Stefan III and Vlad son of Dracul

what wallet i see no wallet

Antonescu (the guy who hated you guys) fucking despised gipsies...fucking iron stealing niggers

may God rest his fucking soul amen

Ok gypsy

I said that just because Romanians are constantly shitting on Russia here. Don't mind my posts.

i actually am very fond of hungarians...its just the bozgori that piss me off

we are shitting on russia because we are really bitter about Moldova

Attached: 5369A38C-3E63-44A2-8DA0-B70F45FF5F08.jpg (750x1002, 113K)

like hungarians and Transylvania?

whenever i hear gipsy a little part of my sould just shatters...gypsies are 1% of the population but they’re everywhere in tge world and they say they’re romanian because they’re romanian citisens...fuck that shit! we’re trying to fight that stereotype (btw im tall and i have blue eyes...not to mention im pasry as hell even if i sit in the sun for a while) sorry for the giant fucking paragraph in response to two words

*soul not sould fuck my typing

oh and tge and pastry instead of the and pasty...my phones keyboard is really small and i was typing in a rush

bozgor = hungarian who lives in romania and thinks he is full hungarians (actual hungarians look down on him)

again i added an s to “hungarian” i need to type more carfully

*carefully...fuck me this is a mess

It’s true that we are gypsies.

Attached: FA42D210-2E59-4356-BB93-13802E0849F3.jpg (705x732, 106K)

fake...what the actual fuck

Attached: being-a-hungarian-in-romania-or-or-or-bozg-bozgor-4506763.png.cf.png (399x402, 148K)

i kinda feel bad now...only if they didn’t want autonomy...and some even AN INDEPENDENT FUCKING STATE (ahem Kosovo 2.0)

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=T_7Fhxumwt4
At least the autistic nihil moron took off his trip.

what do you mean

How high is your IQ?

Why is Germany supposed to be Persian? They wish they were the ones immigrating rather than what they have now

what the fuck does took off his trip mean...we don’t come from the same place you know

they’re being invaded by sand niggers i think they should defend their fucking homeland and gene pool

I learned a lot from trying to look at things from other sides and viewpoints. I always twist and turn things backwards, forwards and and sideways and i even try to think in inverse.

Try to live as gypsy with gypsies a few weeks and then report back.

Just blurting out stuff without walking a few kilometers in the other sides shoes sounds so juvenile.

Eww fuck no, nobody wants persians in their country

So are you fags ever gonna take Moldova?

Redpills in rime:
youtu.be/jW71cWgbO_Y

i know gispies...i have gipsy friends...all degenerates and douchebags! only one guy that i can say is a good man

fuck yeah! give us 6 fuckin years and its ours

*gipsies