56% GOBLINA STEALS MAGA HAT IN RESTAURANT WHERE POLICE WERE EATING

*inhales*

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0FbPRhWgcc

Attached: maga_goblina.jpg (500x694, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/handwaving-freakoutery/everybodys-lying-about-the-link-between-gun-ownership-and-homicide-1108ed400be5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

showing off in front of her roastie friends, spends a night in a cell for assault.

There's nothing in that video I don't hate.

based cops for once

What's he whining about - she's literally flirting with him

what a hypercuck

Yeah. She was shit testing him cause she wanted chad cock. Reminder to any incels here if women or lightly being antagonistic they are testing you and want to smash. Its important not to sperg out and act indifferently. This ham planet was nasty but u could run into a hottie pulling this shit

Lmao you pathetic racists never fail to make me laugh with your "pol humor" threads Face it, most poc will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

>will be

Probably because she's a fat sow? Get some standards and basic self-respect you faggot.

Why would he want a goblina flirting with him you stupid cuck?

fuck is 'poc'? lmao

Fucking pussy honestly. He sat there recording it like a bitch rather than pushing her away from him at the very least. Do you fucking Burger faggots not value your life? You have some type of weird cuck fantasy and like getting pushed around by fucking land whales? Fuck, defend yourselves for once.

What's behind the memeflag, roastie?
>tits or GTFO

It was hitting on him

Don't film people. I'd be pissed if some guy was filming me and talking about me. 'Assault'? Quit acting like a fucking pussy and sort it out yourself without plastering your face all over the internet in search of some epic viral vid.

People of color, which is weird to hear cunts like that user using because not long ago it was considered derogatory.

Some people don't like whales hitting on them.

>

Attached: goblina.png (484x445, 216K)

That hat triggers here hopes for an ethnic advance of her breeder race. If only she knew the wall is probably fucked.

>pushing a brazilian tranny away in front of the police
You're not very bright

>Its important not to sperg out and act indifferently.
this is good advice, but do you really want a roastie? That should be the next question you ask yourself

This. Can you abuela swim the Rio Grande?

Checkmate racists.

This. She very clearly wanted that dick. Knocks the hat off playfully the first time, and look at how she grabs onto him the second time. She was frothing at the gash.

dude you know for fucking fact if he showed any violence, he would of gotten his ass jumped by people. He did the absolute smartest thing and he won by being SMARTER not AGGRESSIVE. Dumb ass

>Boston hot

So glad I left that state.

Maybe he didn't want to get touched by a fatass disgusting goblin

>sex outside of marriage

That's degenerate.

>pushing drunk women around in public with a crowd and police present

Are you an actual retard?

>most poc will be infinitely more successful
how when their math are so bad?

Attached: maths.jpg (482x323, 71K)

la creatura

Fucking retard. I said pushing her away as in keeping her away. Look at you advocating for literal cuckholdry and letting people push you around. Fuck off you passive bitch

Meme flag and wrong, show yor real flag Schlomo

before it got to the point of him videotaping it (like a bitch), he could have gone home with some latina pussy

>i said pushing her not pushing her

Yes, you were talking about pushing her. Do you even have two brain cells to rub together, bud?

Only a leaf would post something this dumb. He did the smartest thing possible and not only didn't touch her once but recorded it. Do not ever hit a touch a woman in view of the police. It is ingrained in our blood to immediately take her side and taser or whoop your ass if need be. I have responded to domestic disturbances where the women was entirely in the wrong and we were on the verge of writing her up or taking her away then the guy lost it and started hitting her on multiple occasions. If it was clear she instigated it we took her too, but in a few cases all it did was make him look entirely in the wrong from our viewpoint.

>he could have gone home with some latina pussy
Land Whale

Attached: 1523747656616.jpg (600x680, 66K)

Imagine getting triggered over a hat. The Trump Derangement Syndrome is real. Sad.

Attached: 5c488fb15241470b5b5b4512-320-240.jpg (320x240, 15K)

wrong thread yid bot.

Yeah I don't get it either. It's just colored person in reverse.

chill, huebrew is his first language

>poc
Pieces of cheet?

>frothing at the gash
kek. well played sir

Pretty much.

Also, that girl is Brazilian, and BR feminists have been in an absolute state of mental destruction since Bolsonaro won. He's ten times more radical than Trump.

Oh my god everything about this post is fucking retarded

You can tell by the way she talked and smiled at him that she wanted that MAGA dick. Don't give cows any attention though.

Attached: 1540858150098.jpg (570x570, 47K)

>laughable, man! Ha!

Attached: 30C50E5B-9BC1-432E-8DEB-6DF537AD4CF4.png (807x478, 488K)

How insensitive of me.

Attached: 1550010486157.gif (330x306, 932K)

First off,
Why would a decent aryan man spend any time in a drinking slophouse like that and consort with such common plebs?

Second,
Any alpha male would have told the cops to let her go. The landwhale was just drunk and being stupid, you see her smile a little because she is just being obnoxious. It is funny she got in trouble but she shouldnt go to jail. I doubt she did.

tits or gtfo

I hope this man had a very hot shower after this. She was all over him. Jesus Christ......
I think that was a woman anyways fuck if I know.

Attached: 651.gif (288x216, 22K)

Clearly you can't fucking read. Go back and re-read my original post ITT. Put those cheeto dusted fingers to work boy

You're fucking retarded. You'd risk having another Heather Heyer on your hands. In fact, if she had died of a heart attack because of exertion while grabbing the hat, the media would have found a way to get this guy the electric chair.

Attached: 1540206933570.jpg (639x607, 82K)

So you're saying you can't push someone away and keep them at an arms distance even if theyre pulling shit like this? America is truly cucked. Your Founding Fathers fucking hate you faggot

She's a fat goblina, who the fuck wants that?

guy wears MAGA hat (to trigger and floss).

it starts working and horny cow starts flirting.

badge niggers (4 no less who were protecting the salt and pepper shakers) spring into action.

Fat Rosie is the least guilty, she was only doing what MAGA kid wanted, just that he didn't want her.

The easiest way to get a woman is by treating them like an inferior, especially a pink haired feminist

The cartoon is prettier than the reality

Now listen here this is America and you don't touch no one round' here.

I never suggested he fuck her. He's just sitting in a bar by himself and sperging like a little bitch instead of rolling with the bants.

>successful

Attached: rs_834x1024-190214052217-jussie-smollett-1.jpg (834x1024, 38K)

That's true, he is a slightly whiny cunt, but he's also a vlogger so it's to be expected.

lmfao

Attached: 1530917715125.jpg (720x679, 62K)

I look almost just like this guy except my eyebrows aren't as wide as his. Is that good or bad?

Attached: 1475106691432.png (1536x980, 844K)

underrated

It's all about judgement. It was clear to me she had no intent of causing him physical harm and I think he knew that too. There's nothing wrong with self-defense and even in the ultra-liberal states you are well within your rights to defend yourself if someone is actively trying to physically harm you.

But if they're just being a pest that's when you go to security or get the police involved before you touch them. He did everything right.

el goblina de atrociadad..... dios mio..

Who has goblina memes?

>frothing at the gash
STOLEN

medium.com/handwaving-freakoutery/everybodys-lying-about-the-link-between-gun-ownership-and-homicide-1108ed400be5

THERE IS NO CORRELATION BETWEEN GUN OWNERSHIP AND GUN HOMICIDE PER CAPITA
>THERE IS NO CORRELATION BETWEEN GUN OWNERSHIP AND GUN HOMICIDE PER CAPITA

He won by sitting there and letting the roastie first humiliate, then incriminate herself. There was no threat that he needed to defend himself from. Letting a brainlet self-sabotage is proof of a higher functioning individual. DOTR when?

>when your opponents are a bunch of stupid, inbred, dangerous yokels, but the mere sight of a hat causes you to completely lose your shit

Attached: 1v1c8531340015410.jpg (962x968, 109K)

Explain what was wrong, niggerfaggot

Probably that.

>wanting to fuck that thing

Attached: 8B271BB0-CC3E-46F3-9709-628CE5D75104.jpg (576x640, 46K)

>burger meme

Attached: image.jpg (474x474, 17K)

hambeasts... hambeasts.... everywhere...

Attached: 1546386290709.png (1020x1020, 792K)

1. Degenerate
2. Is that why girls that I don’t know always seem to look pissed at me? I assumed it was because they thought I was ugly or something.

>What's he whining about - she's literally flirting with him
Equality, friendo.
I'm not allowed to run around grabbing at whatever hot girl I feel like, or I'll get arrested.
Why should it be any different for goblina?
Why do you have to be such a white knight npc?

el atrocidad

>'Assault'? Quit acting like a fucking pussy
Fuck off, faggot. In a fair and just world he would be able to shove her away with a bit of force and that would be the end of it.
But white knights like you would probably jump him the second he did anything.
Hence, he is forced to let it play out the way it did. He was smart. You are a faggot.

>She was frothing at the gash.

Why have I never seen this phrase before?

Fucking hell you are dumb. You have clearly never been outside. Let me try and break it down for you:
>female touches male = nothing happens
>male touches female = male gets wrecked (even if female touched him first).
Best he can hope for is that she does something stupid - like steal his hat - which she eventually did.

Good pasta

>push a women
>go to jail
or
>don't fight back
>she can't hurt you
>she goes to jail

bet this was staged who goes to a mexican food joint wearing a maga hat. if you do that you are looking for trouble.

This is why immigrants fuck you in the ass. Because you are weak and pathetic. Now perish.

haha go fuck yourself slovak nigger we will still be here when your pissant nation is gone

I really doubt that me master

you are a pissant thiny nation of not even 5,5 million people and your language will be dead by the later half of this century.

Yes yes just dont come here okay?

>she wanted that CHAD COCK (lmao cringe 14 y/o alert)
>implying women dont act antagonistically toward the weird kids because women are socially conformist and that is the lowest risk/highest payout in terms of their interest
If you really think this trogdolyte was interested in anything besides ruining this lispy retards life you are in fact a retard.

what a boring fucking video

Attached: W6z6jih.jpg (600x800, 102K)

>who goes to a restaurant in America wearing an item of clothing that supports the president
>do that you are looking for trouble
I fucking hate Germans so much. You are why your country is the way that it is. It's not just an elite globalist class destroying your nation. It's the German people and their cucked attitudes also.

She was flirting with him in her 3rd world ways

yep

Only 5.5 million Slovakians. Half are women, and half of those women are old. So we end up with just a couple million Slovakian women available for marriage. One good ad campaign about how Slovakian women make the best mail-order brides would literally mean the genocide of your nation. Let that sink in.

It's just this easy.

Smiling while white with a hat on is all it takes.

>only half
the average age in Slovakia is 42

Without a doubt not a looker but at 2am you could take that home and she’d suck your soul out of your body through your dick.