Christianity General

This board has always been and always will be Christian. Christianity is the one and only True religion and Jesus Christ is our only Savior. Take the Christpill and change your life for the better.

If you haven't already, ask for forgiveness and grace and you'll be amazed at the wonders you'll see in your family and community.

Attached: jesuschrist.jpg (400x300, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

historicaldigression.com/2012/03/26/a-tornado-saves-washington-during-the-war-of-1812/
ministers-best-friend.com/George-Washington-Prays-God-sends-Supernatural-Fog-to-Allow-Escape.html
youtube.com/watch?v=93EBH9mvDVs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Temple_Judaism#The_emergence_of_Christianity
youtube.com/watch?v=XdlhJiEDqJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=ke9qjN4O6mE
youtube.com/watch?v=wfZj2BbOUCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fmh8zYyAgbc&t=769s
bitchute.com/video/wa1VDt4L1UEL/
youtube.com/watch?v=d07mgLoOW8g
josgreece.angelfire.com/Exposing_Xianity.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amen OP have a bump

Attached: 53ee7ae699bc70af2562b8845d6a3f58.jpg (418x661, 30K)

Amen. Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life

dude this shit is AIDS read a book instead if you aren't a useless cunt like me, stay away from this shithole, it is lost

Have a (you) OP
Christianity was and will be the only way.

Attached: n1ssbL68NWc.jpg (604x448, 74K)

>The Holy Bible
>read a book instead
You realize the Bible is a book and not, say, an airplane right?

Attached: 8d2e7f74688abea403ebba18339a58ff7151adc3_hq.jpg (960x755, 41K)

Reminder: EVERYONE WHO HEARS AND KNOWINGLY REJECTS THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST BECOMES A "REPROBATE" AND WILL EVENTUALLY BECOME A SODOMITE:

>" But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:" Mark 3:29

>" Wherefore God also GAVE THEM UP to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a LIE, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God GAVE THEM UP unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God GAVE THEM OVER to a REPROBATE mind, to do those things which are not convenient;" Romans 1:24-28

Attached: fag-church.jpg (600x418, 274K)

>this shit=4chins
just so you know. irl is a better place for Christians, at least you'll meet girls

wasn't talking shit about the bible or church fathers, calm down 'tismbro

Attached: smugbabypepe.jpg (499x498, 43K)

>if you aren't a useless cunt like me

well yeah clearly you sort of are to be going around making such negative and arbitrary assertions about something that objectively exists to produce good

jews hate jesus

Attached: 198359-min.jpg (1111x887, 123K)

Jared Kushner is the anti-christ. Trump is the false prophet.

checked
but you misinterpreted my post, so you're likely less useful than me on some level, even with your rhetorical wizardry

Jews rejoice that the west has turned away from Christianity

Attached: 183710-min.png (1200x900, 124K)

Christianity is truth of existence

If God is with us it wont matter who is against us

God bless my fellow anons in Christ

Attached: 1550440929809.jpg (480x480, 47K)

>204178267
still cant believe that i haven't read this book read, considering how small it is; America has a peculiar history with regarding nature during wars

eg:
historicaldigression.com/2012/03/26/a-tornado-saves-washington-during-the-war-of-1812/

ministers-best-friend.com/George-Washington-Prays-God-sends-Supernatural-Fog-to-Allow-Escape.html

Attached: serveimage.jpg (600x600, 64K)

don't spoonfeed retards, they don't want to hear that stuff, spend your efforts trying to go in-depth

welp didnt proof read, dont care
welcome to Jow Forums

God bless, brother.
All glory be to Jesus.

Attached: 1520176439507.jpg (679x960, 141K)

youtube.com/watch?v=93EBH9mvDVs

Praise Him

Attached: 1542384823757.jpg (618x741, 75K)

why does this image make me so happy

Modern evangelicals support israel/jews but im wonder where they get that idea from? Where does it say in the bible that christains should support israel?

Jokes on you. I’ve been demonically oppressed ever since I was a teen and am too scared to even make eye contact with people. Yeah right, as if I’m ever going to say something with a reputation attached.

Attached: 15DA432D-9F5A-4185-A406-5C839939EB16.jpg (680x588, 61K)

>too scared to even make eye contact with people
fucking loser. bud, I'm afraid that it might hurt your sort insides, but you're being a bitch and it has to stop

amen op. wish you all a great week ahead. don't forget lent soon!

Attached: st_john_neumann_irvine.jpg (750x1000, 138K)

HAHAHA you’re funny. Jesus said be a passive cuck. I heard it in church today. If I don’t act like a bitch I go to hell.

Attached: 7BAA8B0C-3F5C-437B-9886-6E7899A5BD33.gif (351x398, 113K)

Based Jesus posting. Christianity always comes first. A non Christian is worthless and useless.

Attached: 1550053527189.gif (270x314, 3.98M)

Don't go to church then.

Imagine being a disgusting Pr*testant, and then calling the rest of Christianity "cucked"

Cringe and bluepilled.

Attached: 1550704367351.jpg (720x390, 29K)

And then what, pretend Matthew 5 doesn’t exist?

>““You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, offer no resistance to one who is evil. When someone strikes you on [your] right cheek, turn the other one to him as well. If anyone wants to go to law with you over your tunic, hand him your cloak as well. Should anyone press you into service for one mile, go with him for two miles. Give to the one who asks of you, and do not turn your back on one who wants to borrow. Love of Enemies. “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your heavenly Father, for he makes his sun rise on the bad and the good, and causes rain to fall on the just and the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what recompense will you have? Do not the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet your brothers only, what is unusual about that? Do not the pagans do the same? So be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect.”
Matthew 5:38-48

I’m Catholic. The priest was smart about it and put a healthy spin on it, but the second half of Matthew 5 is blatantly disfunctional and tells you to behave like a naive little bitch.

Attached: The_slap_on_the_cheek_explained.png (1532x2582, 1.24M)

stop this bs wizardry. if your church says you should cuck yourself, maybe, just maybe you should consider alternative interpretations, i.e. orthodox Christian ones

Orthodoxy in America is even worse. Even Prots can be based if the people are right.

How tf did mutts ruin Orthodoxy

Attached: Baby_Grinch_Amerimutt.png (478x336, 265K)

wrong image

Attached: mutt18.jpg (650x622, 54K)

Please dump any wallpapers you may have, I got a new phone and need something

Orthodoxy in America is UCC-tier. UCC believes that abortion and gay marriage and holy and donate to the Democrats and Orthodox Americans are purely ethnic-Democratic and are pretty much like 70% opposed to Orthodox teachings, as they support the teachings of UCC.

They should just drop the Greek LARPing and join the Puritans.

HAIL SATAN!

Attached: handsigns.jpg (500x642, 54K)

To be fair, even Patriarch Cyrill is a bit cucked here in Russia. But the Russian people, for the most part, are not.

Mutts just turned Christianity as a whole into the market product, ditched all the morals and traditions with it too.

Attached: Ymxaf9F4r8g.jpg (2560x1651, 299K)

oh ffs

>jews hate us!!! just look at this article!! aren't we so victimized?!?!
>fuck all other religions! christkikery is the ONE TRUE RELIGION!!! this board has always been christian!!!!!
Wow, so to be a christkike is to be an utterly retarded street-corner spiritual hustler who shits on everyone else and then wonders why nobody likes him
>2019
>being a christcuck
if I wanted to belong to a child-molesting religion that hated your own kindred more than your own faithful, I'd just be an original jew, instead of one of its remakes in the guise of reformed second temple judiasm.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Temple_Judaism#The_emergence_of_Christianity

Attached: 1467853210526.png (500x498, 239K)

I bet this guy is raping these kids

Immigrants are more likely to vote democrat based on economic issues. American liberals more likely to join orthodoxy because then they can feel trendy and special. I imagine there are a lot of former evangelicals who join Orthodoxy though. Their loyalties are with Israel, however.

Attached: 1550455227725.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

I'll need a link for that but I'm open to the idea.

>christkike
christians in white nations are what you call "christkikes"
>child-molesting religion
religion isn't the only branch riddled with sodomy, look somewhere else too, i.e. the government and higher-tier police departments

Neopagans are even more disgusting than Atheists or other scum.

Attached: Christian_Anti-semitism.jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

*Zeus

Attached: ie suffix means hail as noun2.jpg (1342x1080, 873K)

Attached: Jesus_was_not_a_jew_but_a_Galilean_part_1 (1).jpg (518x1188, 349K)

Nah Jesus was born pretty much on the cusp of Sagittarius/Capricorn (and when Jupiter and Saturn were conjunct), combining both Saturn and Jupiter in his essence. Romans and other ancient people viewed the ideal king as a balance between Jupiter (Caesar) and Saturn (Cato).

It amazes me how absolutely brain dead my fellow amerimutts are.

Here’s an uncucked translation of Matthew 5. English Bibles are fucked.

Matthew 5
““You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, offer no retaliation to one who is evil. When someone strikes you on [your] right cheek, turn the other one to him as well. If anyone wants to go to law with you over your tunic, hand him your cloak as well. Should anyone press you into service for one mile, go with him for two miles. Give to those asking to borrow from you. “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your friends and hate your personal enemies.’ But I say to you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your heavenly Father, for he makes his sun rise on the bad and the good, and causes rain to fall on the just and the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what recompense will you have? Do not the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet those of your religion only, what is unusual about that? Do not the pagans do the same? So be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect.”
Matthew 5:38-48

bump

That just means your pastor is a passive cuck. People like to take Jesus arguing against pointless revenge out of context. God is the Lord of Hosts (Armies) for a reason. Jesus isn't saying to stand by as someone rapes your wife, he's saying either shoot the motherfucker or STFU, no whining/posturing.

Basically, if you can't stop something then face it like a man. "And whoever shall impress thee one mile, go with him two"

Nope, it never used to be. We used to have a few christian threads now and then, and they were all started by the same avatarfag, and they only popped up now and then.
Anybody who says that this has always been a christian board is outing themselves as a newfag.
I have no idea if there are archives of Jow Forums's entire lifespan but if there is, go ahead and look for yourself lurkers.
And previous iterations of this board had even less christian content.
Again anybody who disputes this is a liar.
And lying isn't very Christian of you.

Jesus was a Jewish homosexual with 12 boyfriends.

Nah I'll keep my shekels before I donate to another church

>Basically, if you can't stop something then face it like a man. "And whoever shall impress thee one mile, go with him two"
Meh, it was that kind of stuff that turned me away from the OT as a kid and made me want to be a cucked translation (tm) NT only crypto-gnostic. Never saw any value in wasting energy and still don’t to this day.

>there are good goys who love satan and likely fap to traps in this very thread

Attached: vDSMJe6OXAP_LiTDlGBJkIWcjS-vw8HgMuHVjt8fnA.png (345x446, 192K)

Prayer for salvation:
youtube.com/watch?v=XdlhJiEDqJ8

Prayer for the Holy Spirit:
youtube.com/watch?v=ke9qjN4O6mE

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

That's unbelievable. You are truly a scholar.
wow just wow

Attached: Russell J. Pine.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Based and Christpilled

Attached: 1548222954029.png (1198x2331, 1.24M)

Jews love Christians but hate jewsus for betraying them.

youtube.com/watch?v=wfZj2BbOUCQ

Christianity is another religion it is not a white religion. It was created in the desert my by non-whites.

It was created in the Roman Empire.

Roman / Syrians were white

Attached: you.jpg (1200x900, 653K)

>Worshiping a Jew
>Torah

You must be very very scared to hate on your white brothers like that.

Wrong it was created by the Jews. Torah and so on OT all Jewish. Sorry m8

Christianity literally started out as a Jewish sect, hence why most of your holy book is the Torah.

Here. He is releasing another more complete video on it soon.
youtube.com/watch?v=fmh8zYyAgbc&t=769s

The basis of Christianity is that God personally came down to Earth in order to destroy Judaism.

bitchute.com/video/wa1VDt4L1UEL/

Semen into the mouth of baby Jesus. Cum in the manger.

Jesus wept.

>Jared Kushner
Jew is by definition anti-Christ. Jared is just doing his best to accelerate the descend of their king. Yared the Baptist

first of all Jesus is not his name
jesus is a made up pagan name in the 1600s
until your devil's bible THE KJV all english translations translated his name as 2 things
The Savior (because that is what Yeshua means) and Ieoshua

Christ is not a title of the Savior, we know this because of Rev: 16:9 ...
on his robe King of Kings, Master of Lords.
Christ is = Messiah = King of the Jews = Title put to mock him on the cross

You worship a pagan, idol

Paul was a lying jew who contradicted Yeshua and you will all defend him to the dead instead of listening to the words of the Savior
Christianity is a pagan Constantine bullshit that needs to die
you worship crosses

Attached: jafafa.jpg (676x703, 40K)

So were at a day to day revision now?

Attached: 940836_766927736772448_256069936037110230_n.jpg (600x560, 70K)

what are some anti-orthodox books?
I want to make sure the orthodox are wrong.

just read the gospels
then paul

then you realize all the churches from paul and silas and the chruch "fathers" (except origen and jerome , bless them)

are satan's churches

> imagine actually still believing that Christ was not a White Adamite, when even Adolf Hitler, Alfred Rosenberg, Himmler, The Holy Bible, and secular non-biblical history all point to Christ being a White Man

Bunch of blue pilled faggots up in this mana bread

Attached: AngloAmerica.jpg (600x681, 80K)

>sure the orthodox are wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=d07mgLoOW8g
watch this carefully, they are gnostics

bruh yeshua was a pleiadian
read revelation

Ah shut it. White Israelism in the Middle worked better and expelled jews and brown people. We need to go backwards, not revise.

Attached: 57890E90-6523-47ED-A66C-8447CAF4644A.jpg (500x281, 34K)

*Middle Ages

ah!the super dimond bros
origen is my favourite non-saint

Origen was a fucking kike universalist.

Keep trying christkikes
josgreece.angelfire.com/Exposing_Xianity.htm

Attached: 1550841180646.png (470x473, 131K)

You are wrong Hitler did not think of that he specifically shit on Abraham

first of all
nothing wrong with GNOSIS
and the GNOSTICs were just like any other sect, made up their own cosmology because muh autism

if you read gnostic work and just dimiss their retarded demiurge shit then you see a lot of truth that is obvious truly work of YHVH

he is one of my favorite's too, he was so rational and grounded but had immense faith that guided him
like Thomas Aquinas too, probably my fave philosopher along with Augustine (except for that hate on manicheans tho but that might have just been teen memeory agnst)

um i think you're referring to Paul
imagine offending the Ethnicity of the Savior
imagine calling his people such names

if you want to call the Ashkenaz rats do that but don't call people whom were real jews that

> Christ was an ay
alien astronaut theory?
kek

He was wrong in thinking that Abraham was a kike.
Abraham was not a kike at all.

> worshipping a faggot who will get rekt in the end

which parts of the bible are OK to ignore?

I don’t care if he was a blonde haired Finn. Origen is a bad theologian.

7 stars
enoch
Aleph= Bull = Taurus
Mazzaro
the beginning of year is April in old israelite calenders
...where are the pleiades?
OH YEAH ON TAURUS

Revelation 1:14 World English Bible (WEB)

14 His head and his hair were white as white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire.

when he no longer had to hide as a Judean

also
>christ
who is christ?

keep mocking him

okay not everything origen did was correct but show me an example of his bad theology?
That guy was a super genius