Venezuela Navy Approaches US Humanitarian Ship

Rubio has already tweeted about it, might lead to conflict if US Citizens are taken into custody.

Attached: _------ US Humanitarian Ship.png (940x788, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ConflictsW
venezuela.liveuamap.com/en/2019/23-february-venezuelan-navy-approaches-ship-with-humanitarian
twitter.com/AircraftSpots/status/1099448241668517890
navaltoday.com/2019/02/20/danish-frigate-gets-underway-for-deployment-with-french-aircraft-carrier/
twitter.com/lumworld/status/1099452028688973826
aogr.com/web-exclusives/exclusive-story/u.s.-holds-most-recoverable-oil-reserves
rystadenergy.com/newsevents/news/press-releases/united-states-recoverable-oil/
aljazeera.com/news/2019/02/algeria-dozens-arrested-protests-bouteflika-190223113320454.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-22/protests-held-across-algeria-against-fifth-term-for-bouteflika
aljazeera.com/news/2019/02/algeria-opposition-fails-agree-joint-candidate-190221075834983.html
aljazeera.com/news/2019/02/algeria-anger-opposition-leader-barred-holding-rally-190220084857905.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They chased it back into international waters under threat of direct fire if they did not turn around.

This image TERRIFIES the ch*Vist "navy".

Attached: Pemon.png (1100x618, 1.13M)

this is a different ship in international waters.

twitter.com/ConflictsW

best source rn.

>Humanitarian ship

Attached: 1513480169531.png (401x316, 145K)

>Venezuela Navy

Attached: 1472807660003.gif (214x199, 590K)

I'm using this site, it' pretty good.
venezuela.liveuamap.com/en/2019/23-february-venezuelan-navy-approaches-ship-with-humanitarian

The Modern Day Gulf of Tonkin

God I hope they don't open fire. That ship needs to turn around now

>
>

>@realDonaldTrump: The people of Venezuela stand at the threshold of history, ready to reclaim their country – and their future..

GUESS IT'S TIME BOYOS.

INDIA AND IRAN ABOUT TO PURGE THE PAKIS.

MULLER REPORT COMING. ROBERT KRAFT INDICTED, EPSTEIN GETTING RESENTANCED. TRUDEAU KEKED.

Remember today, remember so you can tell your children about the day good persevered over evil.

It's 7pm their time now. I'm not seeing any updates. That ship had to have made contact by now.

latest update says that they got a fire warning

they're being threatened in international waters.

another ship that left was already turned around at gunpoint.

Yea it's all come to a stop, kind of strange tho because it did look like things were going to go off but then fizzled out.

I can't find any more info on the ship.

They need to turn back. Also Maduro is fucking insane to do this

Aircraft Spots

@AircraftSpots
1m1 minute ago
More
USAF RC-135W 62-4130 BEEF88 departed San Juan, Puerto Rico for a mission off the northern #Venezuela coast. The aircraft is using a false Mode-S hex code of '3F9857'.

Rivet Joint and an unidentified German Military aircraft (likely a Maritime Surveillance craft) are right on the international airspace edge.

Attached: horror.jpg (650x391, 40K)

>USAF RC-135W 62-4130 BEEF88 departed San Juan, Puerto Rico for a mission off the northern #Venezuela coast. The aircraft is using a false Mode-S hex code of '3F9857'.

Attached: D0IGWKiVYAAStVs.jpg (1066x600, 75K)

I wonder if those humanitarian trucks/boats have special smallpox democracy blankets?

It's over. Mass defections coming. We may not even need to land

Attached: defectors.jpg (749x1087, 240K)

We glowin boyos

Probably to watch the ships

I hope so

>(((Humanitarian ship)))

To be fair, Guns are a defensive weapon when your populace is unarmed.

Guys I know this is the current hotspot.

Iran India Pakistan is coming next.

navaltoday.com/2019/02/20/danish-frigate-gets-underway-for-deployment-with-french-aircraft-carrier/

The French just sent a carrier group to the Indian ocean with Danish support. Doesn't the US have a carrier in the region as well?

India just announced an additional 10,000 troops to Kashmir and that they are indeed cutting off the water to Pakistan.

Kim-Trump meeting is likely to stablize E. Asia while a two theater engagement occurs.

Odds are very low of a war right now. Venezuela doesn't want a war

These defections don't mean much, Gangs and Militias still support Maduro. Probably be like the Viet Cong if Invasion happens

So edgy...

JUST LET US GIVE YOU """FOOD"""

This guy knows what's been going on...

If the military turns on Maduro its over. He'll have no choice but to flee the country and step down.

>humanitarian ship
Please sink it so it can no longer siphon our resources to the third world.

we'll see

Doesn't matter. If the State Dept wants a war, they'll get it.

> Danish support

What will the Danes do? Send butter cookies to the poos?

Venezuela is more important.

And the real big deal right now is Algeria.
But don't tell people.

Drop dead, Moortugese, spics are subhuman.

Exactly, I see no other ending for this now.

I call bullshit on this, cite your source

Can we nuke the commies now? Been waiting since 1946.

>Venezuela niggers
>Vietcong

I knew Americans were cowards and sucked at war, but even then user, you manage to amaze me...

America in Venezuela is only required to bomb a little of a third world country's infrastructure and military organisation and the Venezuelan people will take the matter on their very hands once the government ceases to employ their army against the people.

how about you scroll up lmfao

It won't happen

Get redy boyyos

Attached: 8CC88B57-624B-470A-B336-0E022B8362D6.png (800x550, 239K)

20 or 30 different news feeds on Twitter, twat.

>Venezuela Navy Approaches US Humanitarian Ship
israeli ship approaches israeli ship

Checkd

Attached: 41AA91C4-E213-4353-A235-3EB41A6736DD.png (1242x2688, 3.05M)

While this might have made sense in 05, it's not the same in 19. We're basically just running a victory lap with Monroe and denying China oil. Plus, at a certain point, the world needs to be shown there is dire consequences in taking American assets (Chavez), and Bush and Obama were huge pussies in not putting their foot down.

>doesn't comprehend that I was referring to the militias like the viet cong that would probably be more effective than the Venezuelan Military. No shit the US would bomb the shit out of Maduro.

Have they finally fixed that app? It used to be a complete piece of shit.

NO LESS THAN 14 DEAD
twitter.com/lumworld/status/1099452028688973826

It's not about the oil, it's about maintaining the Petro Dollar.

After Putin saw the Gaddafi debacle, he vowed to never let it happen again. Gaddafi's murder shook Putin to his core. He watched the video on repeat for hrs. Hill dog and Obama fucked that up royally. He will never let the US overthrow another country as long as he is in power. Venezuela will be Syria on repeat.

>And the real big deal right now is Algeria.
Tell us what you know

Attached: 01snl-articleLarge-v3.jpg (600x350, 37K)

Yea, I didn't read the thread just posted.

If I believed twitter then the Covington kids committed an abhorrent hate crime, and Jussie Smollet didn't fake his attack. Get a legitamate source.

The "Petro Dollar" is babies first dive into the economic system.
It's just Naval force.

Hmmm....

Attached: 8A652AF1-2CD5-4E40-A90B-0F7787381321.png (1242x2688, 852K)

ELINT News
@ELINTNews
7m7 minutes ago

#BREAKING: Armed pro-Maduro groups & Venezuelan National Guard reportedly take to the streets of Sta Elena De Uairen, near the Brazilian border, shooting indiscriminately at passers-by- via @AmericoDeGrazia

WTF IS MADURO DOING?????

ELINT News
@ELINTNews
5m5 minutes ago

ELINT News Retweeted CNW

#BREAKING: 4 more Venezuelan National Guard troops defect moments ago

Technology is changing things, rapidly.

aogr.com/web-exclusives/exclusive-story/u.s.-holds-most-recoverable-oil-reserves

A lot of defections for a "stable government"

ELINT News Retweeted
CNW
@ConflictsW
5m5 minutes ago

Video shows the defection of the GNB soldiers into Colombia just minutes ago
#Venezuela #23F

>THE UNITED STATES AGAIN HOLDS MORE RECOVERABLE OIL THAN SAUDI ARABIA

rystadenergy.com/newsevents/news/press-releases/united-states-recoverable-oil/

that's why your government hates Iran,now everything makes sense...

venezuelan oil is shit and only america has the resources to process it, and america is already the worlds biggest exporter of oil.

But in IRL Vietnam the commie militias were worthless and were completely replaced by disguised NVA soldiers

maduros soldiers got btfo by natives with bows and arrows lmao

Attached: image.jpg (764x659, 121K)

Basically yes. Their ability to restrict FON is the main panic about them.

>@ELINTNews
these niggas crazy lmfao

the poor oppressed people of venezuela need their shipments of weapons, bombs, and CIA-paid mercenaries!

Brazilian special forces have been in country for 2 months now.

didn't the russians predict this exact scenario two days ago? a humanitarian false flag at the border? Even in my german sleepy news they mention this border incident, seems coordinated

Attached: 2.23.jpg (964x820, 112K)

Not from a logistics standpoint. Vietnam had borders with 2 main supporters. Aside from bolivia Venezuela has no supporters in close range. Support must come by Air or Sea. And the main support is far away (russia, maybe china, turkey & iran) Cuba could help them, but they dont have much to help them other than being an outpost.
Thus helping Chavist loyalists would be expensive and difficult.

Cuba can't help shit. They are reliant on the same countries as Venezuela.

But that is not the situation in Venezuela.

Those guys are concentrated in favelas surrounding big cities, especially Caracas. It is so fucking easy to surround them and make them starve, as the same time as you weaponise the rest of the population of the favela, for instance...

There will be no resistance on the countryside, for instance.
In the South a group of fucking natives just took three soldiers and a general hostage.
Two got killed, but still... why? Because the army was sent to close the border with Brazil and thus the indians would be deprived from their ability to go to Brazil buy fucking food.

You will just need to bomb some infrastructure and show the upper military echelon that they're better against Maduro than against the U.S.

In the 90s, they tried democracy in Algeria.
Basically the islamists won, before they were even fashionable. The Western and communist oriented elites decided it couldn't be and a civil war started.
Eventually the army beat the fuck out the proto ISIS that had formed, because the army was used to rulling they tried to find a way to keep rulling the country.

They invented a president to keep shit in check.

Fast foward to nowadays. The President of Algeria, Bouteflika, or whatever he's called, is 94, can't speak, can't walk, he's about to die.

Algerians are the greater power in North Africa between Lybia and Morocco and have been stable and keeping the region stable.

However they're 40 million strong and just South of France, Spain and Italy.
Their territory is super mountainous so it is hard to fight in just like in Afghanistan and it is ideal for various factions to spring up and keep on living.

The country also has huge oil reserves.
It happens that nowadays most people in Algeria simpathise with islamist movements.
And they are now started to rebell.

One million people in Algeria marched yesterday in the capital, Algiers.
The other big cities of Oran, Annaba and Constantine also saw similar protests.

Internet connection fell, the police went in and nobody really knows what happened.

Anyway, the elite of the country is super divided and can't find someone to rule the country after Bouteflika eventually dies.

The radical moslems are gaining strenght.

It will be 10 times worse than Syria, the war there.
The refugees towards Europe will be inimaginable for us now.

And not forget that about half of the shitskins in France are Algerian or something.
And there is huge interest in getting the oil of Algeria as they are the major supplier of oil to Southern Europe.

It will be a huge disaster, user.

Maduro is known to starve his people indiscriminately and then to appar on the tele, eating big sandwiches and claiming that there's no hunger in Venezuela and that such rumours are "American Empire" propagnda.

Based Venezuelan Natives.

Giving a pretext to war. Because he's a jew puppet

I would love the source, user.

>It will be 10 times worse than Syria, the war there.
>The refugees towards Europe will be inimaginable for us now.
>And not forget that about half of the shitskins in France are Algerian or something.
>And there is huge interest in getting the oil of Algeria as they are the major supplier of oil to Southern Europe.

Attached: 1497882267722.gif (571x510, 6K)

Scarry, isn't it?

I've been saying this for two years now.
I predict it will happen in 2021 or before it.
It's really near as the Algerian president spends most of his time in Switzerland doing treatments.

Some sources:

>Dozens Arrested in Protests against Bouteflika

aljazeera.com/news/2019/02/algeria-dozens-arrested-protests-bouteflika-190223113320454.html

> Protests held in Algeria against fifth term for President Bouteflika (who can't speak or walk)

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-22/protests-held-across-algeria-against-fifth-term-for-bouteflika

> Algeria opposition fails to agree on joint candidate

aljazeera.com/news/2019/02/algeria-opposition-fails-agree-joint-candidate-190221075834983.html

> Anger After Opposition Leader Barred from Joining Political Rally

aljazeera.com/news/2019/02/algeria-anger-opposition-leader-barred-holding-rally-190220084857905.html

Some also say that the Algerian army is a force to be reckoned with. Especially my Moroccan "contacts" (I work for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, I try to get news from people from various countries).
Essentially, it's army is the largest and more powerful in North Africa after Egypt, albeit some say the Algerian armed forces have better quality.
I don't know...

lol, it's almost like they are cosplaying as indians

you argies cosplay europeans lmao

You can warn about it.
You can leak documents showing plans for it.
You can have the entire State Dept on tape fucking 12 year olds in orgies bragging about how they are going to do it and text the proof to every cell phone in America.

It will not matter. If Venezualan ship comes within 15km of an American vessel it will be missile striked, Maduro will be cruise missiled, oil will be raided, all resistance will be helicopter-rided, and the media will come out in a parade proclaiming the liberation and modernization of the Venezualan nation and the gratitude of her people and God Bless The American Way of Life.
Nothing we do can change anything. These people do what they like and the media cover up and propagandize for them. You are living an absolute oligarchy and you will pay for the privileged of making these people even richer.Continue to believe in fairy-tails about civil-society and yYour children will pay more.

Attached: RUSSIA.png (584x413, 268K)

Ok so any updates

Venezuela has a navy? Kek. What are their ships made out of? Dead farmers and children?

Attached: Kek25.jpg (363x550, 23K)

>That level of delusion
Russia only cares about Venezuela because they provide them a port to dock their ships, provided billions in government loans/investments in the country as well as sales for military equipment. Besides condemnation and speaking publicly against intervention, Russia isn't going to do shit. To compare it to Syria is laughable as it's thousands of miles away from its geopolitical sphere of influence whereas Syria is right next to it. Russias big prize has always been Europe, Central-Asia and the Middle-East from the Caucasus to Egypt. Read history and learn to draw historical parallels before pulling shit out of your ass.

afaik they have some frifgates

WOW A SHIP GOT CLOSE TO ANOTHER SHIP

Bruh

One barrage of missiles and there goes their so called "Navy".

Attached: VenezuelaNavy.jpg (1000x600, 47K)

kek

Fucking anti-intervention faggots should get bent. The US can be after whatever the fuck they want from this godforsaken hellhole and IT STILL outweights continuing to live in this degeneration of a so called country. I want to see Maduro, Cabello, Arreaza and a lot more people given the Gadaffi treatment. The day I wake up to that video in my twitter fee or whatever fucking website is not blocked during that time I will see my wish fullfilled. Leftist get fucking bent. Faggots.

To AVOID this kind of shit is the reason for brazilian army always enlist /indios/ in the jungle battalions
Is healthier to be WITH cannibals than AGAINST them.

I wonder what it would’ve been like after North Africa just became under allied control for the guys stationed in places like Algiers and Morocco. Take a ride into the mountains and take in the scenery. Back when people were a little more civilized and you could just shoot them if things got awry rather than now with all the up and coming jihadis. I mean you could shoot them now but that’s racist. Maybe a year ago I found out that Morocco and Algeria had snow in the mountains. Never knew, thought it was just sandnigs and camels

>"humanitarian ship"
Are we sending them rafts full of african niggers?

just saying that not everything on the ship was food and medicine. but hey i'm just a person who works at the port where it left and have no pictures so what do i know

>Countries with vast mountainous geographical topology also get snow

You can't put two and two together on your own?

Russia has already sent special ops and mercenaries from the Wagner group. The only delusion is yours, and I would call it ineptitude before delusion. About the same level of ineptitude that got your country over run by goat fuckers. You daughter will breed with a mudslime, what do you have to say for yourself?

It's probably a CIA or military related ship. Remember how America got into WW2. Americans can't help but to stick their hands in other peoples shit.