UBI is a terrible idea

Every major trial of UBI has been a failure, both within and outside the United States:
>Finland's unemployment rate went up after their UBI program went into place which lead them to cancel it
>The Alaska Permanent Fund has been in place since 1982. Alaska consistently has one of the highest unemployment rates of any state in the union. The costs have had to be controlled as well to the point were they have cut the initial amount by over 60%
Also the moral questions:
>how much does work add to garnering meaning in life?
>do you propose that every laid off trucker is going to suddenly LEARN 2 CODE?
>how do you know most people won't just sit around doing nothing as you subsidize them?
UBI reeks of neoliberal technocracy with a commie spin.

Attached: chadteddy.png (554x575, 515K)

In Australia minimum wage is over $15/hr but my boss pays his workers $8/hr under threat of deportation. Even my family are asking me for help finding ways they can hire illegals cheaply.

raise education standards and do useful school reforms instead of implementing welfare programs, you niggers

Wow an actual quality post on Jow Forums. Thanks for bringing up the moral questions user. Even if it's possible, I think UBI would negatively impact people. Life seems to be a weird balance between physical and mental suffering. Take away most physical suffering and it'll manifest the other way

Attached: meme-quote-progress-is-the-name-moderns-give-to-the-destruction-of-what-our-ancestors-nurtured.jpg (600x824, 170K)

>Finland's unemployment rate went up after their UBI program went into place which lead them to cancel it
Source?

Report them all you fucking idiot, or you are complicit in the destruction of this nation.

UBI is supposed to reduce employment you brainlet. Thats the whole point, its called helping people.

Reminder to go to the countryside and start trying to be selfsuficient

Not working and getting a Basic Income which would only cover the essentials may sound like a good idea but it isn't,what are you going to do all day? Window shop or play vidya? People will wake up one day knowing they haven't done shit with their life and the mental side effects are going to be great

I'm going to assume Crime and Gambling will increase as people look for a source of income if their are nob jobs.

This, I'm trying to save up for it now.

>failure
It gets the votes

Attached: Alexis-De-Tocqueville-Bribing-the-Public-With-Their-Own-Money.png (350x350, 36K)

I'd prefer if we just killed everyone below 100 IQ at 20 year intervals once we hit post-scarcity honestly. We'd waste less resources and the people alive wouldn't be NPC-tier so we could have more complex discourse politically and socially.

Too bad the "mikes" are going to push it anyway and they are so stuck up and dumb that they ignore advice from the goyim and data from reality itself. Or maybe this is another trick.

i must find an backup plan to not rely on public services such as energy and gas. You must, at least:
>find a way to produce you food
>access to clean or easily treated water to drink
>combustion material to warm yourself during somewhat long periods of time due to cold seasons

Trips of truth
Hear hear

It's one of those bullshit claims you can falsify just by realizing that the UBI experiment was small scale and was aimed at people that were unemployed to begin with.

Not that I support UBI, but OP is discrediting himself by spewing bullshit that makes no sense.

OP's pic, how'd you find Nick Diaz' father?

>"Finland's unemployment rate went up after their UBI program went into place which lead them to cancel it"
Nope, it was a test for couple hundred people. It was supposed to end.
Fake, Sage and gay

led

>I literally can't imagine a life without serving a corporate master.

t.wagie

moron. do you even know what unemployment is? only people that are SEEKING a job but can't find count as unemployed

Attached: 1550044613293.png (800x600, 159K)

It's even more basic than that.

~80% of poor people are poor because they simply can't manage money. Some 3rd world immigrant can earn 2x less than the lower income bracket average and still earn enough in 5 years to buy a home and put their 1st kid through college. Giving these people an extra $1000 won't magically turn their life around.

>They're poor simply because they can't manage money.
Source: your asshole

>Every major trial of UBI has been a failure
fake and gay

>economy is based on importing goods made by slaves in poisonous factories in shithole countries that lack basic environmental protections, labor standards, and human rights

>give us free money famalam

Attached: Restaurant_Facial_3.png (1280x738, 927K)