Come home white man

How jealous are you Jow Forums? This city is fairly BLACKED by our standards, I live in the whitest state in the union, AMA.

Attached: 04330 race.png (819x447, 62K)

We have the lowest crime rate too, I can leave my car running at the gas station.

>Vermont

Is living with boomer hippies annoying? I’m sure almost none of them have kids

Maine is on par to become the whitest state soon. Why are the whitest states also the safest in the US?

I don't know.

Hey, did you know that black males between 15 and 40 make up 2% of the population but 50% of murders?

I live in Maine retard.
It is the whitest state already.
That's why we don't have crime.

I did not know that but my question was rhetorical. Answer: Because niggers.

Nigger men, to be exact.

Nigger women are actually pretty docile when thrown into a group with a lot of white right wingers. They usually cause problems when they're around black men.

They're not based by any stretch of the imagination, but we can domesticate them to becoming based.

The way life should be. I live in disrict 2 and can't remember the last time I saw a nigger or Jew. I love being a Mainefag.

Sorry user, you are dead wrong. Sheboons are still nigger. Don't be foolish. Never relax.

>I can leave my car running at the gas station.
Was trying to figure a joke about your car going to refill alone but I failed.

Speaking from a murder rate, sheboons are not as bad as their male counterpart, and hispanic girls are also worse.

Now I know you are larping as a Mainefag cause everyone knows that people from Maine don't drive cars, they ride moose around while fucking their sisters.

Caribout, PI, Houlton, Van Buren, St. Agat?

Moose are delicious and run in front of you in Fort Kent that's about it

Just as God meant the white man to live

Fun fact: 73% of black moms are single!!
Direct correlation?!

It's because they prefer dating nigger men who leave them.

I'm not saying we should let them into the ethnostate or we should procreate with them, I'm just saying, they're tame compared to the men.

Not much.
Living in my country I have seen black people 5 times in my life.

Western Maine. Franklin County

it is over

Attached: 55107.jpg (300x300, 14K)

I am envious, but I don't think you realize the danger you are in, 25,000 population is tiny. You are one natural disaster away from having your hometown overwhelmed with diversity refugees trucked in by FEMA.

Good place to raise my mixed black/white children?

Based and Redpilled. Unless you're in Farmington then you're in SJW college town.
Let them come.

Black women are sweet. Married one

No, they will be bullied at school and ultimately need to be homeschooled. As adults they will have trouble finding a job outside of the larger cities, and will live a mediocre to shitty life.

Why would they be bullied?

Hey

Shut the fuck up

Last thing we need are people pushing to "diversify" new england further.

Mixed breed in a 95% white state

I hope Farmington burns to the ground, I literally drive an extra 30 miles not to spend money in that town. Every other town or town ship or unorganized territory besides Farmington and Wilton is God's country.

>Hispanic
>Race

Gay

Black people hate mulattos

maine is a disgusting shit hole lmao hows it feel to live in a nigger state that more people live off gibs than work

Oil Driller?

Nice shitpost bro. Jealous much?

Maine rule #1
If it's brown, it's down.

>this