MISSISSIPPI YES!

Several members of the Ole Miss college basketball team decided to kneel during the national anthem today to protest racism, police violence against black men, and other social issues. When did the deep south become so progressive, Jow Forums?

This is the first such anthem protest by members of a University of Mississippi sports team. The University of Mississippi (Ole Miss) is generally considered among the more conservative and patriotic major state universities. But that's changing!

Attached: Game.jpg (2987x1680, 699K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xEghc046JHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Game 2.jpg (1200x900, 281K)

Shut the fuck up.

>all black players kneel
SAGED

Ole Miss used to be based. What is happening to the US? I really am starting to rethink my position that niggers can be anything but hated.

Why? This is an important social development for the deep south.

Niggerball is unimportant

people should have left the auditorium and let the niggers play alone

I go to school here. You're lying and taking shit out of context (they were counter-counter protesting a Confederate counter-protest to a protest that never even happened) because you're a little smirking faggot that loves drama

fuck niggers and fuck you, you shit stirring kike

>Acts like a criminal entire life
>Gets treated like a criminal by popos
>tfw I wish police were more violent

The fuck?
That's some serious jewing going on

Attached: giga kike.jpg (533x585, 66K)

Just remind them

13/54

And once again this is a case of, "ok, that happened." Few days from now no one will remember they keeled, a few people online will get a few upvotes with supportive post as the jerk feast begins and ends in under a week. It's all just more bullshit and more talk to just talk. But it's ok because a few people keeled for 3 minutes tops. It's all so tiresome when you see they same song and dance over and over but attention is attention I guess.

That doesn't even make sense. Why would they protest the UNION anthem (the same union that defeated the confederacy) if that were the case? This isn't a "counter-protest" of ANYTHING confederate; this is just a flat-out rejection of the US and its symbols.

>Why would they protest the UNION anthem
nigger logic, don't ask me to explain

Nobody at Ole Miss cares about niggerball. Football is king. youtube.com/watch?v=xEghc046JHA

Wow I can't believe these BRAVE HEROES are against racism and violence. What a breathtaking, courageous protest.

I just don't get it. Black men are far more likely to be killed by another black than they are by police, and yet nobody ever talks about this.

Learn more about Meming on Youtube

The kikery is so fucking thick in this thread i cant breathe.

>several members of the niggersippi ape-hoop team knelt

>amateur nigger ball
>in godforsaken Mississippi
>giving a fuck about anything relating to it on or off the court.

Lmao

Fuck those niggers and fuck that school. Stop being fat white cucks by watching and cheering for nigger sports balls. All you signal to white women by doing so, is that niggers are you superiors. STOP watching nigger sports ball.

That's right. Niggers are nothing but fucking stupid mules for Jews. Stop worshipping nigger sports ball, nigger music, nigger movies and nigger tv. If you know any white women with niggers....SHUN THEM. And if your girlfrineds are friends with coalburners, threaten to break up with your girlfriends if they won't break off contact with all coalburners. It is time to declare war on nigger culture and the Jews who push nigger culture.

I stopped watching any and all nigger sports ball in the 90s. I honestly can't believe white men worship niggerball like they do. It is pretty disgusting. Only white cucks watch niggerball.

Since those are all fucking niggers

They're fucking niggers. As far as they care that whitey's flag and that whitey's flag too

Football is just more niggerball. Any white man watching nigger sports ball of any kind is a fucking cuck and signaling to whtie women that niggers are better men. No wonder white women fuck niggers. White men constantly cheer for them like beta cuck bitches. Stop watching nigger ball of any kind. Stop making white women watch nigger ball with you. Take your white bitch and fill her with white seed. The age of cuckery should be over....but you fucking sad cucks just won't hang yourselves.

Police are far more likely to be killed by black men but we don't talk about that either.

Niggers

You all are racist assholes who gave up on your lives to pursue lies and attempt to believe them. I hope you all change one day and stop this. Your "anonymity" won't last in the real world.

>Several members of the Ole Miss college basketball team decided to kneel during the national anthem today to protest racism, police violence against black men, and other social issues. When did the deep south become so progressive, Jow Forums?

WRONG. I grew up thirty minutes from Oxford. It's a very, very liberal town and school. All the based kids attend Starkville.
>
>This is the first such anthem protest by members of a University of Mississippi sports team. The University of Mississippi (Ole Miss) is generally considered among the more conservative and patriotic major state universities. But that's changing!

nigger state

>When did the deep south become so progressive, Jow Forums?

When the kikes and nigger loving yankees forced civil rights down their throats.

Am I the only one looking for a dead black guy in a chair?

>protest racism
Like how they are racist against whites?
>police violence against black men
Which is lower than police violence on any other race?
>and other social issues
What about the ridiculous rate of black-on-black crime?

You could have just said "soft-headed college kids kneel for virtue signalling points" and have been just as correct.

Attached: getout4.jpg (350x139, 8K)