Why is Jow Forums so racist?

Why is Jow Forums so racist?

Attached: moral superiority.jpg (600x800, 96K)

Jewish behavior

because niggers are animals and anyone with any proximity to them knows this

Racism is a trotsky term. It means 'these people will look out for their own interests'
There's nothing wrong with racism user. It's your right to think whatever you like about any group of may-or-may-not be humans.
This is a board of peace and a board of cognitive liberty. If this comes off as racist, you might have to ask yourself, user, what do you have against cognitive liberty?

Attached: stabbingpic6-701x395.jpg (701x395, 36K)

Because Jow Forums betas are insecure and weak.

because the denizens of Jow Forums and specifically Jow Forums are utter failures.. with shit jobs and unmet sexual needs (incel) and they are just total fucking losers that I wish we could kill and throw in a ditch.

lurk more and ask yourself after a year

fagnigger what board does you giant aids ass think it’s on?

Being around spics made me racist.

Kill all of the Jews for God.

Attached: political_correctness_in_a_nutshell.jpg (1018x1134, 317K)

fag

im on a never ending quest to bring love and tolerance to the virgins of Jow Forums

Because they fell for the psyop of nazis

I'm not racist, I just have low tolerance for stupid people and animals(of all colours, races) and see no need to force different cultures or behaviors to mix at all costs.

Attached: Grumpy-Cat-Meme-The-wheels-on-the-bus-go-fuck-yourself.jpg (405x514, 29K)

Why do women do this? Hugboxing people like this never helps, you almost next see this in east asian countries.

I try not to be sexist but honestly shit like this makes me believe women are either 90% retarded or two faced liars.

We need a societal reset.

Cus you're a faggit who let's his empathy be used against him by subhuman brown people who've never achieved anything beyond turning their countries into shitholes

Jesus is awesome!

jesus is a made up pagan name in the 1600s
until your devil's bible THE KJV all english translations translated his name as 2 things
The Savior (because that is what Yeshua means) and Ieoshua

be advised the end is soon

Niggermania dot com

Tell your friends

Why is the rest of the worlds cultures so racist? Whites are the least racist people of all time.

Attached: 1548197501481.jpg (814x1024, 334K)

Because it's true

In white countries they are the minority. But I guess that's a bit tricky for an American to understand.

Because white people are compassionate and they want the little girl to feel better about herself. The little girl knows she's ugly, but at least she knows strangers care.

Websites absent of censorship tends to lean towards the truth

Because it's moral to kill Jews and their kids.

>Why is Jow Forums so racist?
We are not, it's jews and people of brown that are.

cuz it's edgelord bullshit. when the pendulum swings back to the right, pol will become left wing to conform with the designated counter culture. it would be kinda funny if they weren't so cringey about pretending to be intellectual debater masterminds lol.

Attached: 1548608983494.png (960x960, 234K)

Reality is racist.

mostly because you're a subhuman nigger, but also because you're a fat ugly kike

why does 13% of the us population commit 52% of the murders? Without even getting into rape, robbery, assault, theft and welfare.

see

Truth

Because I'm tired of ignoring reality just so poo-colored people can participate.

Attached: DcZh6XXVAAA6Afi.jpg (650x542, 93K)

~This; even the Bible calls the nigger non-people.

Based and Redpilled. Also OP is a nigger

you're fucking dumb dude

im white but unlike you im not afraid of black people

we're not afraid to tell the truth

Define racist

Why does Austria even exist?

Depends on the context, if it's a nigger saying stuff about white people then it's power + prejudice so it's not racism but when it's just used against a white it just means prejudice based on race. Anti-semitism is the best example of this, Jews have the power there, yet it's still counted racism. Leftists play fast and loose with the definitions of words to suit them.

because I'm going to get every last fucking one of them

They never read Romans 11 and/or realized the story of the Jew is the story of each man in his rebirth in Christ

Attached: EF29C85D-EE12-42CB-85D8-99F7C90EB372.jpg (1242x1575, 556K)

Knowing that some sheboon is one misunderstanding away from a full blown WORLDSTARRRR chimpout is a whole different world than fear. I can wreck that bitch, sheboons have garbage-tier CQC, there is no fear. I would probably get a gigantic boner watching my wife dismantle that fucking chimp, but that's not fear.
That's self-defense, this is the pilpul behind racism. Calling me a racist is supposed to get me to put my guard down, how about no, and gas yourself, you EU cuck. Drop your fucking memeflag, there is no way you're a proper Austrian talking like this.

Because /pol is willing to entertain all thoughts in search for Truth

Attached: 9804A789-E286-42DD-A7DE-846B3F89B944.jpg (1242x1810, 659K)

truly a stunning rebuttal

right on!

Attached: RL.jpg (480x272, 20K)

Actual answer: Most people surprisingly don't enjoy annoying edgelords and actual racists. So you get banned from any platform where you have to create an identity. What's left is Jow Forums, where the annoying kid from the playground and the lowest tier of male congregate in misery.

> two faced liars.

Autists=high IQ=racism

There's a difference between racism and pointing out differences between races, faggot. Jow Forums is no more racist then any other group of people out in the real world. We're just anons and able to express real opinions without having to worry about losing our jobs etc..

Attached: wotnig.jpg (698x1024, 86K)

But I has gf and still want to kill Jewish children.

holy shit. is that thing real?

Having a gf don't make you not bottom tier, mate.

Neither does wanting to remove vermin from your community, user.

Attached: DSCF2516.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

But you're the vermin.

There is nothing wrong with racism.

Attached: 1544738368726.jpg (485x595, 45K)

Supposing that Racism is really cognitive liberty, what does Q5IgdomV's say to me...
YOU SHOULD THINK THE WAY I DO OR YOU WILL BE SOCIALLY OSTRACIZED. FunFact, Fuckface, the mircro-aggressions you see everywhere really aren't aggressive, we're actually looking for each other, to sync up and figure out how to more efficiently oppress PoC. It's really rewarding DESU SENPAI.
>implying that a solid understanding of human tribal dynamics is low-tier.
You couldn't be more wrong by design. That's the pilpul behind (((racism)))
Now why would you assume that I am vermin? If you ask anyone I live around, or work with, you will find that my character is beyond repute. Why am I able to say this? I defend bluepilled anons from the jew, they dont even have to be red-pilled, i will suffer for them.
This is the lesson of Christ. So I ask you Q5IgdomV. Would you crucify Christ?

Attached: HH88SS.jpg (343x425, 41K)

Same reason the earth is flat

BASED AND RADPILLED

Attached: radical-png-7.png (500x500, 175K)

>hey dude, don't be a dick for no reason. You're projecting your own insecurities onto others
>REEE YOU'RE OSTRACIZING ME

Maybe in preschool people had to tolerate your stupid ass. But now they don't. Instead you're here spamming memes trying to fit in...

SPBP

>Maybe in preschool people had to tolerate your stupid ass. But now they don't.
Yet you're going to, hopefully you're paid to do so, else you're giving away your most precious resource for free. Niggle me this!
Who tricked you user?

Attached: Niggler.jpg (694x1024, 128K)