Brit/pol - Britain now needs to delay departure from the EU

spectator.us/time-delay-brexit/

twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/1099099195708002310

Attached: 849SM597?format=jpg&name=600x314.jpg (600x314, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfw6tEt5Is
express.co.uk/news/politics/1091544/brexit-news-theresa-may-deal-vote-eu-no-deal-latest-bernard-jenkin-david-jones
heraldscotland.com/news/17455281.row-as-cancer-causing-meat-is-also-served-to-hospital-patients/?
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/02/18/34-migrants-rescued-single-boat-channel-biggest-operation-since/
theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/23/corbyn-told-change-course-before-its-too-late-for-labour-michael-savage
dailystar.co.uk/news/politics/760821/tory-mps-quit-defect-heidi-allen-anna-soubry-sarah-wollaston-independent-group
conservativehome.com/platform/2019/02/salvatore-murtas-brussels-arrogance-is-undermining-the-union-across-europe.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/independent-group-labour-split-momentum-campaign-jon-lansman-corbyn-a8792076.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47346630
nytimes.com/2019/02/23/us/politics/konstantin-kilimnik-russia.html
express.co.uk/news/politics/1091522/labour-bullying-anti-semitism-emily-thornberry-chuka-umunna-jeremy-corbyn
uk.reuters.com/article/us-russia-business-detention/russian-central-bank-meeting-vostochny-bank-minority-investors-idUKKCN1Q90NY
reuters.com/article/russia-cenbank-gold/russias-central-bank-to-pay-less-for-domestic-gold-from-may-idUSL5N2065Y5
sputniknews.com/russia/201902051072130049-google-russia-central-bank-apps/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The great storm of our time approaches

Attached: 1-01.png (1500x1125, 253K)

Attached: 1541460703299.jpg (816x613, 43K)

Attached: fucking nigger.png (557x626, 389K)

Crazy Crazy Louise

This maybe a stupid question. But how do I get my background image to show the whole image????

Attached: Background.png (1366x768, 1.74M)

>shadman

Attached: omg.png (449x611, 491K)

>

Attached: IMG_20181022_123748_982.jpg (932x932, 159K)

the ratios are not the same
post the original and i'll fix it

Right click desktop, click "Personalise"

There is a drop down selection of fit, centre etc.

Turn off your vpn cuck, youre not fooling anyone.

>settings>desktop background >size

Something like that?

This

Attached: 1534893233525.jpg (1024x666, 109K)

Attached: TJHLHCE.jpg (720x904, 111K)

>Writing more and more of our laws.
What laws did they write that you did not like though? You have a veto so you can just block anything you don't like.

>I imagine, be happy to just be selling us some food instead of none at all.
LOL. The US hardly make any trade deals with anyone. They're not going to make one unless they think they are making one that serves their interests. They're not just going to roll over for the UK on the bits they don't like. Trump more than anyone would love to prove he can make a deal that favours the US extremely well and will more than happy to walk away and wait for the UK to sweat. I get the impression a lot of people in the US have been waiting for an opportunity to put the UK in its place.

They'll basically do what Japan, China and the EU have been doing. Basically laugh at the UK's arrogance and wait for them to accept the modest terms they deserve.

But hey, maybe I'm wrong. We'll see soon won't we.

Find the System 32 folder and delete it.

Attached: 30yearOldBoomer.jpg (376x349, 14K)

They've disabled deleting that I think

>goalposts being moved again
This is why I said I'm not going to continue this with you.
Enjoy the rest of your night.

Well if you delay it for forever you still left but are still in, nobody lost face, two flies in one smack :D

How does a human being end up looking like this?

Attached: adelson.jpg (400x283, 14K)

What goalpost did i move?

Get fucking DABBED on bogwog:

Attached: 1527203209057.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

where is this friend?

I posting in this /Mods / I SORRY !!!

Liosten dont say I kill animals ok .

Take piss an joke now but I
Cat lover .. ..
Kill pakis
an filth ..
an then meat to Meat eat ..

Thanks lad

Thanks lad it kinda worked

Thanks

Attached: 1461777837297.jpg (1400x928, 284K)

Attached: 1483983018402.png (658x866, 276K)

respect ..

Grand Opera House, Paris

Attached: Boulevard_des_capucines.jpg (455x307, 51K)

I'll delay my ejaculations for Mensch that's the best I can offer

Blondi was ein güt hund

Actual question for Britanons

Why is it every time I watch I British documentary on famous people they're always fucking around in their back yard then next thing you know they're giving a presentation about something they discovered at a college or parliament etc?

Did those people never work rather just ponder life and go into town when they think they've made a discovery? Or does Britain not have "set" work times you just come in whenever because your parents were nobility? Keep in mind the documentaries I'm talking about were based on discoveries before 1940.

Help me out here please.

we can be ok .. without the BULLY .. ok

Attached: 1492061288440.jpg (650x523, 37K)

ok

Attached: 1498059318689.gif (249x188, 821K)

Lovely ..

Attached: Image005.jpg (640x480, 83K)

Trump is going to get a free trade deal with Britain based on much history and I fucking hate it

I hinestly used to be pro-Brexit but I've finally realized that we can never have a free trade deal with Britain.

See, we Americans are a multiculturally-homogeneous society. We love freedom, guns, and money. We don't take vacations, we don't have chavs, and we don't have sex before marriage.

We farm, we fix cars, and we invent things in our garages. We get our hands dirty.

For the last 75 years, we've spilled blood to free oppressed people while Britain sat comfortably on her island. We cannot allow Britain to obtain the capital necessary to undue the progress the United States has made in the 20th and 21st centuries.

That is why the United States cannot have a free trade deal with Britain.

Did you feed it shit

Attached: 1490830616295.jpg (640x449, 64K)

>we don't have chavs, and we don't have sex before marriage.
I don't know what I'm reading.

Attached: Yankee spotted.gif (244x160, 1.36M)

Louise Mensch can lick my balls if she wants :3

Attached: 8EA3C534-3655-40D5-8309-AFFF027DEC56.jpg (750x416, 247K)

Attached: aaa.jpg (450x299, 14K)

You people should be fine, I do think you should bomb the chunnel though. That thing is a bad idea, they come in that way.

>Did those people never work rather just ponder life and go into town when they think they've made a discovery? Or does Britain not have "set" work times you just come in whenever because your parents were nobility? Keep in mind the documentaries I'm talking about were based on discoveries before 1940.

Essentially yes. Who's more likely to make scientific discoveries? Joe Plebiton down t'pit 16 hrs a day and dying of black-lung age 36 VS Baron Humphrey Von Aristobux who doesn't have to work, and spends all his days being an eccentric in his laboratory.

Often times, even if someone thought of a good idea they had no capital to put into into practice. A miller might think of a great new type gearing system... but if 95% of his output is just to keep his family fed/housed/clothed he will never be able to actually afford to order a new set of improved gears from the blacksmith.

If only a friendly (((Merchant))) could offer him the money up front for the gears, in exchange for half of the increased output.

*ting ting ting*

Attached: 1540940905185.png (754x1158, 355K)

Jow Forums is laughing at us again
Why are we always being singled out as the laughing stock

Sm.h we are so cucked and fucked rn

>Did those people never work rather just ponder life and go into town when they think they've made a discovery?
Bit earlier than the 1940s but there was a time when the only people who had time to make scientific discoveries were the landed gentry types who wanted to do more than drink wine with comely peasant wenches all day.
A lot of European scientists before the modern era came from wealthy backgrounds or had had some kind of major hand up. Exceptions before our times were relatively few, like Michael Faraday who was a book binder. He read the books he was binding including contemporary scientific publications, was interested by electromagnetism and did some of his own experiments.
In the TV era I'd say that the top scientists were all working hard and what you're seeing is probably nothing more than the TV guys wanting to show a human side of the discoverer in question.

Do you have any particular documentaries you want to refer to?

>Forgot to remove my meme flag while baiting maga-tards

Memes aside why is Britain such a international disgrace

Half is better than none, unless he can have some of his work mates help him raise the funds. They of course would want a cut too, how uncharitable of them.

liverpool 26th an bar distrist , to see an sort , Come be Blokes 2pm .. KEK .. most hide he cun ts ..

>lions do not care about the opinions of sheep

I haven't been on out/pol/ in literally months. Why do you care what those retards think?

Attached: 1458549550589.jpg (625x390, 99K)

I forget to remove my flag all the time, memeflagging is for shitposting.

dont ask my cats then !!!

I absolutely can't believe how fucking stupid your political class is.

I heard a podcast last year from this guy who was a political advisor for the tories for years. He said there was a common opinion in the UK and Europe that the UK is massively incompetent when it comes to international affairs, and being in the EU so long has largely shielded it from it's own incompetence.

I felt like he was exaggerating at the time, but now it seems glaringly correct. There's just such a disconnect from reality.

Don't live near Liverpool, sorry

Attached: 1503882951127.jpg (2448x2448, 487K)

(((Louise Mansch)))

They are getting desperate...

Attached: Ladybird books - The Story of Brexit - Helen and those awful people.jpg (634x391, 56K)

there is no perfect way to do it because of the different ratios

Attached: bg.jpg (1366x768, 383K)

Thanks for the effort lad, really appreciate it

Never forget that it was the politicians that creataed this situation and all the hatred and division between us.

Look nice/10
thanks again

Attached: 1489450209669.png (720x644, 31K)

Im actually getting concerned about the anger i'm feeling about this

Pasta?

do you know what the picture's called or where that it?

I live in Liverpool, we can meet up for a fight, but we have to do it back at my place naked covered in oil, I have a plastic sheet so we don't have to worry about oil getting in the carpet and we both have to take turns of winning in the fight because I like both dom and sub, and if our willys touch we both have to say *boop*

You up for that?

>I'm pro-brexit 100% but we should revoke article 50
Who is this (((cunt)))

Would cuddle

Attached: 21CDB528-FEC9-45B4-856A-90D33CFD8C11.jpg (196x440, 20K)

>For the last 75 years, we've spilled blood to free oppressed people while Britain sat comfortably on her island.

Attached: BRExit - It cost an empire.png (750x645, 608K)

Attached: IMG_4705.gif (500x281, 1016K)

About what?

>rent free

Attached: SmugBritishPepeRedcoat.jpg (678x900, 70K)

Attached: 1549228924952.webm (640x266, 745K)

Escalier de l'Opéra de Paris, Victor Navlet (1819-1886),

alright lads.
tell me a story

Nothing special, then

Shits ingrained in our consciousness

America fighting for freedom in the revolutionary war is why we fight for freedom across the world, unlike Britain, who fights for greed and to protect Israel

end of my willy just flew off, can't find it might be under the couch, i'll have a look tomorrow

>Nothing special, then
Typical cunt jewess spreading her lies, treason and poison into the ears of anyone who will listen. Fuck that cunt.

>we fight for freedom across the world

>unlike Britain, who fights for greed and to protect Israel

Attached: DoubtFace.jpg (832x756, 37K)

Is no deal in the cards lads?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfw6tEt5Is

Attached: A6B653B7-4875-46D1-8D0F-055621E6BCC3.jpg (657x527, 39K)

>Don't panic! May told to hold nerve on Brexit – 'EU aren't going to blink until 11th hour'
express.co.uk/news/politics/1091544/brexit-news-theresa-may-deal-vote-eu-no-deal-latest-bernard-jenkin-david-jones

>Row as cancer-causing meat is also served to hospital patients
heraldscotland.com/news/17455281.row-as-cancer-causing-meat-is-also-served-to-hospital-patients/?

>34 migrants rescued from one boat in Channel in biggest operation since Christmas
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/02/18/34-migrants-rescued-single-boat-channel-biggest-operation-since/

>Corbyn told: change course before it’s too late for Labour
theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/23/corbyn-told-change-course-before-its-too-late-for-labour-michael-savage

>Three Tory MPs DEFECT to new anti-Brexit party over ‘dismal’ Theresa May
dailystar.co.uk/news/politics/760821/tory-mps-quit-defect-heidi-allen-anna-soubry-sarah-wollaston-independent-group

>Salvatore Murtas: Brussels’ arrogance is undermining the Union across Europe
conservativehome.com/platform/2019/02/salvatore-murtas-brussels-arrogance-is-undermining-the-union-across-europe.html

>Momentum chief warns Independent Group pose a threat that could damage Labour
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/independent-group-labour-split-momentum-campaign-jon-lansman-corbyn-a8792076.html

>Brexit must not be frustrated, Theresa May vows
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47346630

>Russian Spy or Hustling Political Operative? The Enigmatic Figure at the Heart of Mueller’s Inquiry
nytimes.com/2019/02/23/us/politics/konstantin-kilimnik-russia.html

>Labour bullying row ESCALATES as Emily Thornberry MOCKS Chuka Umunna’s HAIR at rally
express.co.uk/news/politics/1091522/labour-bullying-anti-semitism-emily-thornberry-chuka-umunna-jeremy-corbyn

No, the deal will pass at the last minute

Which story?
This building has 4 stories but 5 floors if you include the basement.

>be me
>footyfag at 15 in secondary school
>actually pretty good because no friends and live in the middle of nowhere but there's a wall so I kick the ball against it all the time
>play against team of Mexicans in away game a few hours away
>missing right cleat when we arrive at game in the bus
>look all over for it
>can't find it, before the game coach gives me his right foot shoe that looks somewhat similar to mine but doesn't even have cleats
>play game, score two goals
>first was a header, second was a left footed chip/shitshot
>win game by 1
>didn't even need my right shoe

Found it in my locker when we got back home

Attached: IMG_4639.gif (1215x1452, 212K)

Well done ngubu

>/LouiseMensch
is a fucking nut job

uk.reuters.com/article/us-russia-business-detention/russian-central-bank-meeting-vostochny-bank-minority-investors-idUKKCN1Q90NY

Am white

If I didn't injur my shoulder that summer and sit out junior year I would probably been picked up by ManU's U18 squad

reuters.com/article/russia-cenbank-gold/russias-central-bank-to-pay-less-for-domestic-gold-from-may-idUSL5N2065Y5

why can science not sind a way to make baby animals stay babys
i want a a baby elephant a pigglet and a tiger cub.

sputniknews.com/russia/201902051072130049-google-russia-central-bank-apps/

And by “deal” are you referring to the Chequers abomination? Or is that dead since parliament voted against it? My bad m8, I haven’t been following much lately and frankly still don’t know how your whole govt process works when it comes to this.

White man has tamed/genetically altered all of this but won't let the rest of us have them because they'll attack niggers

See: dogs

Except it's too late take away the white man's best friend based on its loyalty and also the niggers are the ones who would have to take the dogs away

>If I didn't injur my shoulder that summer and sit out junior year I would probably been picked up by ManU's U18 squad
You could have had your name on the shirts of thousands of Norfmen.

Attached: NorfFC16.png (1548x1116, 198K)

This is my favorite crazy person to follow on Twitter. She's legit fucking nuts

>Is no deal in the cards lads?

A "No Deal" (actually exit to WTO terms) is not only "on the cards" it is the only thing which has been legislated thus far, since it is explicit in the European Union (Notification of Withdrawal) Act 2017.

For anything other than exit to WTO terms parliament needs to pass legislation enabling this which they have so far failed to do, since there is no majority to do anything positive.

This is all a consequence of Gina Miller's court case which ended up in the UK Supreme Court and requires parliament to have a "meaningful vote" on the matter.

MP's can't vote for Treason May's BRINO deal without getting ousted by their own constituency at the next general election, which is why they've continuously balked at treason.

This is likely to continue...

An extension of Article 50 through to May (but no further because of EU elections) is possible, but it doesn't solve the problem of MP's being unwilling to "dip their hands in the blood".

Attached: The Ladybird Book of BRExit.jpg (600x471, 77K)

Nobody knows really, nobody has done this before plus our system is slightly archaic