Today is my countrys birthday it gets 101 so i hope everyone congratulates us and wishes luck today thanks

today is my countrys birthday it gets 101 so i hope everyone congratulates us and wishes luck today thanks

Attached: 1525369672685.jpg (1268x1694, 652K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFm6oakSPf4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Faggot

I’ve never even heard of your country before.

Ive never seen that flag before. is that like a logo from an esports team?

good joke

Palju õnne sünnipäevaks, Eesti!

Attached: haters.gif (325x324, 1.52M)

The Nazis invaded your country, planned to exterminate your people, and what did you do? You joined up with the Nazis and fought for them. To this day you have shown little gratitude to the Red Army soldiers who liberated your country from Nazi occupation and put an end to the holocaust. You will always be remembered as the biggest cuck country on earth for what you did during WW2.

Attached: 1530361817161.png (449x313, 25K)

thank you :D
enemy of enemy is friend. atleast they cleansed my country from jews. Estland ist judenfrei

Attached: 1531575973300.jpg (503x727, 73K)

No one gives a shit

i came here for this and was not disappointed

Attached: 46456464.jpg (383x465, 66K)

Oh you're an anti-Semite. Not sure why I expected different from a Nazi rape baby.

>anti-Semite
Nice buzzword commie faggot, kikes aren't even real Semites, they adopted that culture when they were slaves in Egypt.

You are all polaks as far as I'm concerned. But Russian women are global cumdumps.

Attached: 1529283054403.gif (291x300, 2.92M)

>101
wait? 1990 was 101 years ago?

shut the fuck up leaf

Attached: 1550587069544.png (732x468, 363K)

91* and we didnt lose existence during the occupation. its counting from 1918

>Calling someone an anti-semite
>on Jow Forums
>With a Canadian flag

Attached: 1547756105801.jpg (720x656, 49K)

Attached: khan.jpg (872x1105, 257K)

Who?? I’ve literally never heard of your country before. Are you like a shit rip off discount version of russia?

Imagine being from Europe and having a country younger than Australia

Attached: 1529545642306.gif (700x600, 1.77M)

> meme flag
Kys nigger

I want to touch an Estonian, not in a sexual way, but just so I know they are real.

Attached: En.jpg (960x960, 99K)

your country was just a prison thats why. here its constant warzone

I wish you luck in your oil drilling, eesti

Attached: 1520822918337.jpg (1080x1350, 1.3M)

you too

Attached: 1537756239927.jpg (610x717, 89K)

fuck off

do eesti girls like latinos? asking for a friend

Anglo convicts built a better country than your people, imagine being this inferior

don't mind them I know how into pekka
Satan ja perkele!

>it means hello, have a nice day

>A thread for an irrelevant shithole taking up a whole thread slot

Attached: Сourse of Russian language.jpg (1054x620, 340K)

Happy birthday

eesti girls like knives user and they got like a really really bad temper and will stab your ass over the smallest thing

you are not man enough to handle that shitfest

... WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE UP THE TOILET SEAT. I WILL STAB YOUR ASS!

Talinn is a beautiful city.

I don't know about estland... but what is really fucked up, and which pol and esp not americans are unable to grasp their head around is that.... our meme friend spurdo in binland.... in binland my gentlemen, hitler is not a badman, and you must go and search in the history now, in finland, adolph hitler is a hero..... and as described on pol a couple of times it goes like this

>A german factory manager goes to binland
>Everything is nice so far
>Everyone is having a kek
>Then he goes to great the workers in their lunch room
>Hello mr german man! I know german! Scheisse!
hehe
>But what is this!
what?
>You have a picture of on the wall there, who is that [it is a picture of Adolph hitler in the worker's quarters]
well off all people you should know[workers looks confused at him, and carry on]

again in finland hitler is the hero and they lit still to this day have swastikas on their military stuff

Attached: EstonianRaven.jpg (480x640, 90K)

habby birthday Eesti

>Puss
this is ony of the only words I know in pekka, it is Vitto

no it's not it's terrible lol

they're not kidding

I love that pic

hahaha drink one for Estonia to

>flag
>hardly any black queens
>asks for good luck
sage

I like this. A lot of beautiful old architecture and so on.

thanks you

CONGRATULATIONS

The Estonian flag is my favorite, apart from my own country's

Attached: political compass.jpg (882x960, 118K)

Yeah you keep on bleaching dude

Where do I get top dollar hookers in Tallinn? No nasty pussy Russian whores.

Attached: 13_2.jpg (589x487, 41K)

Happy birthday brah!!!

Attached: image.jpg (864x1000, 273K)

A puss is the Estonian puukko.

Attached: FinnishMurderMachine.jpg (1634x874, 399K)

old part is ok, but then you ie got vilnius there instead which is fucking astonishing

I really love vilnius you go to the old town there and just look around and you fast understand that before the war and stuff they were far better off than up here on the shitrock. also they make this beef stroganoff there with these really small onions, it's really tasty... but tallin on the other hand...no

that is a pretty comfy knifu, I have 3 which looks rather like this

>a fucking leaf

Attached: wisenthal.jpg (511x769, 96K)

Rightful Russian clay

happy birthday estonia!
also fuck russia

i got banned for one week
thank you
in northern Tallinn Sõle tänav is ok. go to gas station and you will meet many

Attached: 1523704242307.jpg (620x768, 108K)

I don't know about you guys, but I could really go for a beef stroganoff right now with small onions, but with moose meat instead aka elggryte

just so happen I know about some really tender moose meat

Attached: 1550921750371.jpg (1000x563, 172K)

Make her black because of that esti oil driller. May Estonia be blessed with black queens migration

Attached: 1550940335144.jpg (904x1024, 104K)

but I am serious about this hitler stuff, pekkas here have desribet the situation many times

german industry comes to binland to greet the workers
>there is an old dusty picture of hitler on the wall
w..what is this?
>well off all people you should know..
is.. is this some kind of sick joke?
>we..we don't understand
so he just tries to still be polite and stuff and goes
>I want to go back home

I make puukko. Had an Estonian want to buy one but it turns out it is illegal to mail a knife to Estonia. Their customs will seize it.

He's going to be working in Finland this summer and it's not illegal to mail a knife there, so we're gonna retry then.

Finnish airforce academy flag :D only ones who have balls to still have swastikas on flag in 2k19 hahaha

Attached: 1535437183251.png (1200x1014, 95K)

>Has to wait a week to post after receiving a ban
kek

good luck estonia

fuck niggers

your country is 27 years old, m8

Attached: 6 dolla.jpg (640x640, 61K)

All Finnish Air Commands use this flag design with a different deface at the hoist.

Attached: finnishairforceflag.jpg (626x640, 104K)

if you call customs I am pretty sure they got an entire chapter dedicates to knifus user, just call them and ask what to do

We checked. You cannot mail a knife to Estonia no matter what.

dat is binland for you allright

Who?

cant even get drugs into this country by mail. feels like they scan all mail

but then you can send it via parcel?

No USPS, no UPS, no DHL, no FedEx. All get confiscated. Only EU country I can't mail my handmade knives to.

Attached: EestiGrill2.png (417x500, 366K)

I remember reading the memoirs of an American journalist in the Baltic during the inter war period, and he claimed that the jews were welcoming the Red Army into the capitals of all the Baltic states in 1939, and that many of them took powerful positions in the new regimes.

also not so related but my finnish neigbhour from when I was raised just died now recently.

we used to piss her off by throwing shit on her window and whatever, because she always got so angry and went
>SATAN JA PERKELE. DJEVUL UNGAR
and then she would chase us with her wooden shoe in her hands

she was really strict but she was also very loving, she had a big heart. I will miss her so much, she meant a lot to me

defiant as she was, she went home to finland to quote spend her last christmas with family, as she landed here in norway they had to rush her to hospital where she died a couple of hours later

congrats, Esti-chan. May you stay forever white and your women blonde haired and blue eyed.

Attached: oh-u.jpg (590x708, 212K)

I used to werk in customs, you just need to declare it properly and then it's fine. best shot is; lit call their customs service

Show your real flag (((Canadian)))

I fucked a hot 18 year old black chick I met from Tinder yesterday. I thought about you, based Estonian negress lover.

Neither of us wanted to risk it getting seized. He would have wasted 200 Euro if they decided to confiscate it. I'm in contact with him, we're just going to wait until he's with his Forest Elve cousins to ship one.

yes even plant seeds,not weed but legal seeds they confiscate it all
could be. Winter war ended 1940. Estonia was declared judenfrei by Germany in 1941, kicked russians out and joined them to go to east last years of the war like 1944
lolthank you

Attached: 1521161776183.jpg (1268x1576, 549K)

but user that is why you declare it in advance, this is what I try to tell you. then you won't get any surprises like that, nobody likes to have their shit taken from them

>today is my countrys birthday it gets 101 so i hope everyone congratulates us and wishes luck today thanks

It's 2092 already? Was I in a coma?

I have lit made systems for this, but made for shipping companise...oh nonononono I am user

Happy 100th birthday!
Palju õnne sünnipäevaks!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 9.19.13 PM.png (590x446, 469K)

fun fact, when the shit you buy from another country gets to you through numerous countries, chances is that it is this user who has made those systems and it will probably stay this way for another 15-20 years as this industry progresses really slow

finland is only 101 years old?

also newer call your protocols such as "new computerised transit system", it's going to look really stupid if you made that in the 80ies and people still use it NCTS omg..

and the acronyms in this industry you should see me with customs officals when it is about boats... nobody would remotely know what we were talking about it would just be acronyms

they used to be part of sweden, sweden lost in war with russia and had to cede it. revolution happened and they ceded. but ofc finland it self is ancient

they are not indos user.....

youtube.com/watch?v=fFm6oakSPf4

hello user, what is the status of this boat yet?
In the ICS system I mean, are we declared to enter port yet? we had a DIV her earlier, I haven't seen it yet.

anyways have you declared all the ENS for the containers on...

yeah won't understand but that's how it goes

OMG this container does not have a seal, CALL IN THE HEAVIES

Attached: e68.jpg (665x662, 184K)

Congrats, friend.

seriously though after all these years in customs, when I am in part crossing boards i just go, what is this ship's MRN number, how many ENS declarations did they file? where is their ARN, I want to read it. Where there any DIV?

and it just the declaration part.... and now comes the national taxation part. all I can say is, at least I do not live in vietnam. God have mercy on vietnam

i liked it better when Eesti was associated with the toothbrush gif not with niggers

Tervitused, my name is Härra Ken

I'm a 27 year old Canadian Eestiphile (Estonia fan for you välismaalased). I drink Estonian alcohol purchased from Latvia and write code on my laptop and spend my days perfecting my craft and using superior Estonian software. (Skype, KaZaA, Teleglitch)

I train with my Mosin-Nagant every day, this superior weapon can shoot clean through tiblas because it was designed by the Russian Empire and used by the Soviets so is vastly superior at containing the Slav hordes. I earned my gun license two years ago and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Estonian fluently and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Estonian history and their vanasõnad, which I follow 100%

When I get my Estonian residency, I am moving to Tallinn to attend a prestigious school to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a brewer for A. Le Coq!

I own several Ladas and old BMWs, which I drive around town. I want to get used to driving them before I move to Estonia, so I can fit in easier. I try to autistically ignore everyone in public like a true Finno-Ugric but all these uncultured Canadians do not pay me the same favour.

Wish me luck in Estonia!

Attached: 9E4F1AE9-0BCE-4097-88E6-2130CF20F706.jpg (654x980, 156K)

Is that the weightlifter Mart Seim?

"my country is or "my country becomes" 101. Not gets or has.

yes