Virginia Beach Democrat Terrorist found Guilty

For trying to firebomb a 7-11 that she claimed was owned by a Trump supporter because she had seen him numerous times wearing his red MAGA hat
>Back in mid 2018 placed a paper bag on the 7-11 with "Bomb Inside Call 911" and attempted to firebomb the entire store.

Why are so many democrats lunatics? Are these people literal zombies? She will be in court later this month for sentencing.

Attached: crystal-mostek.png (191x248, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wavy.com/news/local-news/virginia-beach/woman-pleads-no-contest-to-threatening-to-blow-up-va-beach-7-eleven/1683313261
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They've been convinced they're "revolutionaries" and that violent revolution is permissible in a historical context.

Unfortunately they're unable to fathom what their post-revolution world would look like in real, tangible terms (hint: starvation and mass rape).

"She" kek

>Do you wanna know how I got these scars?

Attached: download (22).jpg (246x205, 12K)

why so serious

Attached: 0CFD9CE3-B96E-422A-90F9-E37973C9DC8F.png (585x470, 67K)

They just seem to appear out of nowhere though and don't affect anything other than a laugh. It's like everyone else is going about their lives, doing their daily shit then out of nowhere on a thursday afternoon another random ass wench waddles out to try to set something on fire and it fails miserably. It's like cartoon world with little deranged democrats living under manhole covers or something waiting for their moment to spring into action (inaction?) Meanwhile most of us normal, working, sociable people are just watching from afar like hmm that's...weird.

How far down juggalos have gone.

Attached: pennywise-the-clown.jpg (1200x667, 73K)

That an ICP tattoo on her cheek?

Joaquin Phoenix's Joker is looking dope

Yeah. I imagine they don't realise how insignificant they are, and have been convinced they're the "spark that ignites the revolution" or whatever, when in reality they're just another nutjob callout for some poor cop who had better things to do.

Right, just think of that cop sitting in his car having a coffee parked by the beach. Boring down so far, wrote 1 ticket or speeding, now you're eating your lunch and it comes over the radio that some hideous hambeast is trying to firebomb the fucking 7-11 you get your hot dogs from. At first you don't believe it, then you roll over there and it's really fucking happening. It really is like people are living in two different worlds man.

Trump derangement syndrome. Manny such cases.

Attached: Untitled - 1 135.jpg (945x934, 547K)

Lol she looks like the joker

G A Y M E R S
R I S E
U P

fuck off with your fake news moron. You retards are trying to distract us from the real news of the alt-nazi that tried to commit terrorist act and murder dozens of people

she is not very pretty

The fuck even is an "alt-nazi", get out of here CNN it's past your bed time. Can't even get your buzzwords right you right fucking queer.

>tell imbeciles that the world will end if trump gets elected
>tell morons that trump supports need to be purged because they are deplorable
I wonder.

I think we're slowly getting into the world from that silly Schwarzenegger movie with the creepy aliens.it's awkward out there theses days

wavy.com/news/local-news/virginia-beach/woman-pleads-no-contest-to-threatening-to-blow-up-va-beach-7-eleven/1683313261

>Fake news
Look at her fucking mugshot
Read the police report it's not hard to look up you quivering shitheel.