Are the super-rich trying to create a deluge?

Hello Jow Forums. Today I want to talk about an issue that is often ignored.

bloomberg.com/features/2018-rich-new-zealand-doomsday-preppers/

TL;DR: The richest people in the world are buying deluxe doomsday bunkers in New Zealand in case of a global cataclysm. This could be a sign that the people who can afford these bunkers are actively trying to create a global cataclysm in order to purge the world of "riff-raff" AKA us.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

New Zealand Bros: Tell your government to shut down these bunkers ASAP. Find where these bunkers are and do whatever you can to sabotage them.

Attached: bunker.gif (1200x1130, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQoMHt4UZZY&list=PLYRAmtDzQomgyo8ht4F6VuJWNpge5OP-M
vogue.com/article/guide-to-waiheke-island-new-zealand
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svalbard_Global_Seed_Vault
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11888899
vice.com/en_nz/article/aej3aj/is-new-zealands-refugee-policy-closer-to-trumps-muslim-ban-than-you-think
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that tiny ass pantry when the gun room and library make up half the fucking bunker
I guess it'll make a great location to loot a hundred years in the future.

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

the world probably needs a purge of the riff-raff tbqhwy lad.

protip: try to become one of the elite

>buying SHTF property in volcanically active countries

Lmao, they gonna get lava'd

>protip: try to become one of the elite

You need to be VERY wealthy in order to access these bunkers. Most people can never become that wealthy. Stop spreading the Horatio Alger myth.

When's the last serious eruption in NZ? If you're talking full-Fallout with underground bunkers to last several generations, yeah it might be an issue, but for the lifespan of an adult male, doesn't matter.

you wont become elite with that attitude thats for sure

Overall, we need to be very afraid of social stratification and advanced tech. For most of human history, social stratification has just been a tool of oppression. Nowadays, social stratification comes with a new hazard. When new technologies come out, it is the super-rich who get them first. It's hard to predict that the super-rich will do once they develop killer robots or antibiotic-resistant bioweapons.

Don't take them down. Let them build useful things. When the cataclysm comes, we know where to go and find those responsible, hang them, and eat all their delicious freeze dried food.

I would rather die than live in a wasteland where only kikes and worthless psychos survived.

>bedroom next to entrance

Prepper did not design this.

Right I am rich so I want to play fallout 4 in real life.

We will land fucking meteors brought into effect thru God damned wormholes if that's what it would take to eradicate every last "Aporcalypse-proof" bunker on the fucking global market

because we just fucking can, and will if that's what it will take to restore to this place hope and innocence

Holy shit guys, the star gods are fucking coming to wipe (((them))) the fuck out and there's just nothing that could possibly be fucking done so don't worry about this idea, it's physically impossible for (((them))) to escape, and metaphysically even more absolutely fucking impossible

How do you know you will survive the cataclysm? There are a thousand different ways the super-rich could kill off most of humanity. It's hard to tell what weapon they'll use.

That's why we have to eliminate these bunkers. The rich won't be able to safely generate an apocalypse if they can't escape from it.

See everyone? Straight from the horse's mouth!

Tis hilarious.
Rich people ruin the world with their self serving behavior, then try and survive it with more self serving behavior. Jesus christ.

They could totally avoid their man-made apocalypse by hiding underground. This would save them if the disaster involved a pandemic , a nuclear war, or environmental destruction.

If the apocalypse is done using killer robots, the rich could survive even without bunkers. The robots would be designed to not kill anyone why has paid their creator a certain fee.

useless unless it has its own nuke reactor that can power it for decades without intervention. Also they should only be one door in a hallway from the entrance that would act as a kill room incase someone does find the entrance. Dunno what use is the operation room unless you know how to operate on yourself. Also it should have an area for small livestock such as chickens and rabbits and pasture to grow greens.

The room outside the bathroom serves no purpose.

the real players are going to the deep underground bases, not this piss ant bunkers just below surface. there are over 1000 of these bases, so it takes military to clear these, sorry. this fight is beyond the proles.

don't you get it? those are pedo/torture/kidnap chambers advertised as "doomsday bunkers" for the pedos

It appears to be a living room.

>the real players are going to the deep underground bases, not this piss ant bunkers just below surface.
Agreed.

>there are over 1000 of these bases, so it takes military to clear these, sorry. this fight is beyond the proles.
We outnumber them. The only thing that the masses lack is knowledge.

Regardless of what they are currently used for, they could function as doomsday bunkers and the people who own them could be deliberately engineering doomsday.

youtube.com/watch?v=FQoMHt4UZZY&list=PLYRAmtDzQomgyo8ht4F6VuJWNpge5OP-M

or they are building hideouts for their nasty pedoshit, who knows...

>When's the last serious eruption in NZ
mate its not erruptions you have to worry about its massive earthquakes

>Tell your government to shut down these bunkers ASAP. Find where these bunkers are and do whatever you can to sabotage them.
why

>When's the last serious eruption in NZ?
600 years ago

or...

Attached: 1549042194257.png (686x2648, 1.05M)

Every bunker needs an air intake. Just saying.

Both?

The elites won't make an apocalypse if their escape plan is ruined.

but why would that impact on me

If you can't afford a bunker, you will be vaporized when the elites decide to depopulate the world with nuclear bombs.

Nice bunker you've got there.
Be a shame if something prevented you from getting out.

Attached: cement_truck_rpernell-696x592.jpg (696x592, 62K)

Wouldn't they just all get raided by Australian and New Zealand bros if society fell apart?

Fuck.
That WW3 scenario is actually possible.
Fuck fuck fuck... this makes so much sense for some reason.
My intuition is screaming at me.

>such a large surface area for the decontamination zone
never gonna make it

LOL, what a shit bunker! Tiny ass pantry guarantees starving, but also, nothing about water, electricity, or sanitation. Imagine bringing about the end of the world so that you could go hide in this and wait to die over the course of a month. Also, outside door exit ends up with heavy debris falling onto it, trapping you inside forever. Hurray! If this is what the super-rich are looking forward to then they really are full on retards.

>New Zealand Bros: Tell your government to shut down these bunkers ASAP.
It's not our government

they are not nuking nz

Why worry about breaching them when there are so many better ways to deal with them. Create a hole for access and flood it to drown them. Or pour 3 feet of concrete over the exit and just leave them there, unable to ever escape. Let them rot in the tombs of their own making.

My man!

and during the cataclysm you will all die and we will be safe - i assume. thats pretty cool

>The richest people in the world are buying deluxe doomsday bunkers in New Zealand

You mean over glorified tombs? This is deserving of them selling out their nations, I genuinely believe with how they have set up the world there will be no where to run to anymore. Also I wouldn't attempt to even raid these bunkers sealing them would be better.

A+

what are the names of the foreign cunts that have bunkers here?

We'll just dig them out of their tombs and lynch them in the streets, all they're doing is boxing themselves in.

>My intuition is screaming at me.
Don't bother to use intuition when logic is enough. The wealthiest people in the world already have no problems with financing wars and dictatorships. If they had a chance to wipe out the rest of humanity, they would take it, because there would be more earth to go around. As technological progress moves forward, the rich are more and more able to wipe out the rest of humanity. Keep in mind that a good chunk of scientific research goes into military technology. Those same weapons that are used in wars against other countries will soon be used against the West itself by its own leaders.

>Also, outside door exit ends up with heavy debris falling onto it, trapping you inside forever.
Where would the debris come from? These bunkers exist out in the wilderness. The nukes will target heavily populated areas.

To join a class of liars, rapists, and pedophiles would be an insult to my moral ground and I’d rather spend my momentary life on earth in shambles than my eternal life suffering

I know that the New Zealand government isn't responsible for the bunkers. I'm saying that the government of New Zealand could shut down the bunkers if it really wanted to.

They could. I will admit that NZ isn't a high priority target, but it's still a possible target.

A+

>but it's still a possible target.
too who, why would they nuke themselves

No. The vast majority of New Zealanders won't survive. The fact that emergency bunkers are being built in New Zealand is pretty much proof that New Zealand will be targeted as well. If NZ was totally safe, the rich would be buying normal houses, not emergency bunkers.

>space nazis from antarctica was predicted by a boer farmer
>people are starting to think hitler didn't die in that bunker
>more people are starting find out about operation high jump
>more people are starting to read about the fuckery that goes on in antarctica
What a fucking time to be alive.

Attached: 1519689222481.jpg (480x360, 36K)

I meant that as in the NZ government doesn't give a shit about the NZ people, hence it's not "our" government.

>If NZ was totally safe, the rich would be buying normal houses
they are, they have turned a island of auckland that used to be just hippies and old people into the hamptons

vogue.com/article/guide-to-waiheke-island-new-zealand

Sealing them in will be difficult, since the bunkers are being built in top-secret location in the New Zealand wilderness. There should be some sort of movement in New Zealand to seek them out and seal them, preventing anyone from entering or exiting.

They won't get Nevada without it being nuked.

I see a few problems with that shelter if it's meant to last more than a couple of weeks into SHTF. And not even that long if that map is supposed to represent the entirety of the bunker (where is the generator and HVAC system?).

Where would the debris come from? These bunkers exist in the middle of the wilderness. Major cities will likely be the main targets for the global nuking.

Attached: 951AFB9A-AF89-49A6-8D51-ABAEAA0810BF.gif (320x160, 477K)

I just re-read the article. One of the bastards is named Reggie Luedtke. There's also Julian Robertson, Peter Thiel, Sam Altman and Robert Vicino.

Of course, the vast majority of people who purchase these bunkers try to hide their identity as best they can. Therefore, all of the most powerful and influential people on earth should be regarded as suspects.

Agreed.

Chloramine is the easiest of the "war gases" to produce. I mention this merely for informational purposes.

>why would they nuke themselves
They will be in emergency bunkers. Those bunkers are designed to survive a nuclear explosion.

but whats the point then of nuking nz anyway

Those are just temporary houses for them to live in until they get the news that the bombs are about to drop.

for what reason would you nuke nz at all especially when you can't survive without supplies

You're probably right, but seriously, do not underestimate intuition. Under any circumstances.

If there's anything even remotely close to a superpower it's being highly intuitive.
For intuitive people, with enough information(not sensory information, but processed), life experience and "cognitive depth" since I don't know how else to call it, what you get is indistinguishable from divination.

It's nothing paranormal either, it's just what the brain can do.
Feed a man enough info abut the world, have him experience it, then force him into a position where he HAS to think on as many levels as possible.
Using abstract thought, his mind will begin to understand the patterns of the world around him, how it works on a literal meme level, and will create a highly narrational representation of the world(like a story book with popups).
He will understand not what will happen, but what's supposed to happen, and where/when/what is supposed to take place.
Some people get their answers in the form of symbols or dreams. Others have all out visions.
Usually you just know shit because it makes sense.
The more information and time spent processing it, the more accurate the representation becomes.

Everyone has this ability.
It's just that people don't care to wrack their brains too much.

Suffering is one way to force you to think.
I guess that's why most of Jow Forums is so gifted at fucking with the fabric of reality the way it does.

My dad was career Army and did some "red team" type stuff in the seventies and early eighties. He said one of the real threats they were trying to work around were plans by black power groups to get their members in the armed forces to locate all the ventilation openings in the major "continuity of government" bunkers. Find those, and you have plenty of choices what to dump down them or pump into them.

The point is to kill off the vast majority of the earth's population so that they can rule the wasteland. They don't have any particular grudge against New Zealand. They just want to kill as many people as possible.

>med facilities not right next to decon
cringe and yikespilled

>so that they can rule the wasteland
and what exactly does 1000 people ruling over nothing consist of

They have a ton of supplies. What do you think the Svalbard seed vault is for?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svalbard_Global_Seed_Vault

Once the elites are finished nuking most of the population out of existence. they will survive off crops from the seed vault. That's why it exists in the first place.

and how exactly are you supposed to get to svalbard from nz when the whole world is a post apocalyptic wasteland

they also say in the article that new zealand is not a nuclear target

They'll probably build robots to do all of their dirty work for them. That's why the apocalypse hasn't happened yet. They'll kill all of us once the robots used to replace their employees are complete.

They'll use planes. They probably have places to keep their private jets.

>replace their employees
For fucking what they don't have businesses now there is no one to buy anything from them

>they also say in the article that new zealand is not a nuclear target
It will be once the process of automation is complete and the rich no longer need human employees.

Of course they claim that New Zealand isn't a target ... but why would they build emergency bunkers? They must be lying. New Zealand must be a target or else there would be no reason to build an emergency bunker.

Zuckerberg owns some islands in Hawaii.
The Clintons can flee to New Zealand at moment's notice.

I read something about New Zealand citizens have some sort of extradition protection against USA.
Kim Dotcom has some sort of mansion there, and USA tried to have him extradited, but failed so far.
So it would make sense for Hilary to flee there if she ever got in trouble.

Attached: 1533898069700.png (730x832, 949K)

>New Zealand must be a target or else there would be no reason to build an emergency bunker.
the article is a click bait title there say there is two bunkers but with peter thiel he has only a single panic room, if they wanted to really hide from a nuclear war they could have gone anywhere but the fact is they come to new zealand because it is remote and nothing will happen. also the previous government had huge personal links to american cooperates and changed the immigration policy to allow as many millionaires in as possible

just put concrete / bury the entrenches, and leave the fags to rot

NZ gov was wanting as many as possible from wherever
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11888899

>also the previous government had huge personal links to american cooperates and changed the immigration policy to allow as many millionaires in as possible
john key needs to be gassed

Attached: nz.png (1680x1344, 1.03M)

I mean that they will use robots for mining, growing food and other tasks that rich people don't like to do by themselves. It won't be for making money anymore. It will be about surviving in the wasteland and claiming a huge chunk of it.

In the post-apocalyptic world, there will be many different "kingdoms" of robots ruled by monarchs who were once corporate overlords. Once most humans are dead, the survivors will use their robots to fight over the earth. They are planning this as we speak.

They have already created their bunkers and their seed vault. The last step in their preparations is to develop robotic servants. Once that part of the plan is complete, the bombs will drop and we are all dead.

In the meantime, we need to do what we can to sabotage these bunkers, and also sabotage any attempts to build advanced AI.

>Fuckerberg owns some islands in Hawaii.
I knew it!

be grateful that was the policy compared to europe
vice.com/en_nz/article/aej3aj/is-new-zealands-refugee-policy-closer-to-trumps-muslim-ban-than-you-think

>there is two bunkers but with peter thiel he has only a single panic room
They are planning to build more.

>They are planning to build more.
no they aren't you are confused here, NZ gov is seeking to bring in hundreds of thousands of millionares here and they come because its safe, its plan to make a swiss 2.0 not what you are thinking

They've already bought up half of Lake Wanaka

To be honest new Zealand is such a new holiday destination if I was rich I'd have an underground bunker there too. But probably be a dingus who grows weed and makes experimental new drugs.

Attached: 255px-DiC-HeadmanA.jpg (255x191, 7K)

New/ autocorrect awesome and beautiful -

Their own private security will turn on them long before their pilots get the chance to kill them and take their stuff.

It's what usually happens when regimes collapse.