Is there a movie critic cartel?

is there a movie critic cartel?

Attached: cartel.png (735x609, 798K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ww5.123movieshub.sc/movie/alita-battle-angel-2019/watching/?ep=6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you are asking if they are promoting an agenda...yes

Yeah it killed Mortal Engines which in my opinion was expertly done

Attached: mortal_engines__chase_by_eleth89-d3ghnuq-672x372.jpg (672x372, 55K)

What's wrong with her eyes???

Nothing. Alita a cute!

Attached: 1550790048038.jpg (1080x1080, 67K)

they're CG to look big like like an anime character.

Yes there is a critic cartel. Try starting your own critic blog and becoming a verified critic sourced by RT.

Any movie that doesn't have over the top subversive elements doesn't get rated well.

Attached: 1534052729954.jpg (2149x1812, 906K)

>/tv/ shills now infecting Jow Forums instead of the other way around

Attached: 1529220955632.gif (480x276, 3.95M)

Every pedowood group is a cartel run by Jews

Attached: geffen.jpg (1100x619, 89K)

Most professional movie critics these days factor in pc, sjw conformity. Objective criteria is a thing of the past.

Attached: rosa Salazar.png (1359x199, 28K)

Attached: art-picasso-art-woodshop-elementary-art_critics-aprn85_low.jpg (400x384, 58K)

Attached: 1530639169006.png (761x685, 610K)

She's a computer graphic brainlet

Attached: 1511796055019.png (245x206, 6K)

Movie reviews and video game reviews are retarded. See what movies look good. Skip what looks shitty

Critics are literally Anti-White and hating on the movie for casting white people as the leads

>popular opinion
pleb-tier taste should be banned.

Venom was a boring film, but so are all capeshits.

What if, like, we are all computer graphics and don't know anymore? And it's running on equivalent to a SNES in a basement that wasn't switched off for our entire lives, but they actually live hundreds of years, so it's like over a holliday and when they come back, the universe dies when it's switched of?

Attached: 4535345.jpg (604x618, 178K)

Well, if you consider Disney controlled critics a cartel then yes there is. Disney is paying paying people to shit on Alita because if not it would eat in to their Captain Marvel profits later.

Attached: 1488436091526.gif (497x372, 120K)

We don't even know if they are fast fowarding our time...

Yes absolutely 100% and it is financed mostly by (((disney)))

For anyone wondering why Alita is being shat on by critics
>it is going to fuck captain marvels flat ass into next year
>it has a pro-gun narrative

Attached: alitabattleeyes.jpg (740x400, 37K)

I found this movie quite enjoyable. I gave it an easy 8.5 out of 10. Rotten Tomatoes critics are a bunch of fucktarded faggots. Review bomb Empire and watch how fast the fucking cumguzzling faggots remove your review.

fucking this

These are the same people that give every shitty marvel movie an amazing score. Critics just dont appreciate something creative that deviates from the standard formula. But once one of these movies becomes cult classic suddenly they hop on the bandwagon.

Attached: 5A892C53-9683-462C-98BA-B02BC15714E7.jpg (1242x1876, 1.15M)

>why Alita is being shat on by critics
Probably more so because it has zero appeal to anyone that isn't a weeaboo faggot. I don't give a rats ass about rotten tomatoes critics' opinions, and you couldn't pay me to sit through this, it looks like fucking absolute rubbish.

Found the libtard discord tranny cumguzzling faggot.

(((Critics))) say:

Attached: FADB8513-A259-4A20-8A33-D716C3074FD6.jpg (564x564, 98K)

>black panther
>97% fresh

fucking el-oh-el

Weebs need to die

All "professional" reviewers are untrustworthy.

is there a movie critic cartel?
n...no.
w..why would you think that...
I think you need to STOP noticing COHENcidences

Attached: Hollywood-Jews.jpg (510x454, 104K)

another live action adaptation, can't wait to see those cooky Japanese drawings.

Attached: Screenshot_20190204-183748.jpg (928x1440, 531K)

The audience score says you're wrong.

They are mostly bought by Disney now, they don't actually own their own opinions in some kind of critics guild or whatever.

also in general i find (((rotten tomatoes))) to be shit,
IMDB is usually close to the correct score, but thats been getting shilled up too

You weren’t allowed to give bad reviews when it first came out, anyone that did was deleted and banned can probably find old threads about it if you searched

ALITA IS TOP TIER WAIFU MATERIAL

ALITA IS WAIFU

Go jackoff already kek

Whaaa? Would Studios owned by massive media companies own review companies as well?!?!
Of course.
It's strange, Glass is revealing, but you're right, it's not subversive. Worth seeing, not as satisfying as I would have liked.

Attached: 1548640174757.gif (450x450, 776K)

hmmm

Attached: 1502762667126.jpg (250x201, 12K)

Attached: Francisco_de_Goya,_Saturno_devorando_a_su_hijo_(1819-1823).jpg (1616x2889, 578K)

oh, please, NO. fucking please don't do that to a decade's worth of enjoyment. OH FUCK YOU BAY, FUCK YOU.

No, the public just has shit taste.

disney needs all fox productions to flop so the share price tanks before they purchase fox.

>No, the public just has shit taste.

Attached: disgruntled kike.png (144x151, 11K)

also the movie is good, maybe not 7.6/10 good but easily a solid 7.

Alita is definitely stuck in the Uncanny Valley. Only an incel that jerks off to shitty anime could enjoy it.

Attached: jews pizzagate.png (455x326, 454K)

Notice this movie had little kids being killed and dismembered with many many beheadings.

Stop talking like a stupid leftist.

I think it's about 60% paying off reviewers and 40% people who watch six movies a week as part of their job have different taste than the public (which defeats the purpose of the critic in the first place).

yes
look what scores they gave the angry birds movie (against immigration) and the prestige (with a subplot surrounding nikola tesla's free energy)

then look at the scores they give to black panther and the last jedi

I always pay attention to audience score over critics.

>he liked naruto

6/10 is what i'd rate the movie too. it was ok

>implying shamalangadingdongs film doesnt deserve that score
fuck off.

Ant-Man was actually pretty good all around desu.

It's a fake movie poster...

Movie critics aren't to be taken seriously. In my life time, I've yet to see a movie that captivates me. Even when I was younger, I couldn't get into movies, TV shows etc. I still have to take part in movie nights and such but it seems like I have a problem of some sort because I'm 25 now and haven't seen a movie I'd qualify as good. The only in the OP is straight up boring but that's my opinion. Out of the 3 friends with whom I've seen it, 1 really liked it, 1 thought it was okay and the last one agreed with me.

Politics is downstream from culture. Controlling societies trajectory comes directly from controlling the propaganda programming. This should be the entire focus of our energy; destroying Hollywood and their vice grip on the minds of the sleeping masses.

Movie critics and art critics in general are experts in the field. People who enjoy movies are not experts in the field. As a result, critics look for and praise things most people don't give a shit about or don't even notice.
That said, kikes gonna kike.

Yes but its not by conspiracy, they just all think the same thing as a consequence of being the same kind of fag who review movies professionally and seriously

There's only a few movies that have ever given me the same feeling as a good book, like 2001: A Space Odyssey or STALKER. Pretty much any modern movie is either a shallow blockbuster or straight up propaganda, or both.

kek

Attached: 24-7-coverage.jpg (1164x349, 149K)

just finished watching glass. Turned out way good.

You racist or something?

It's already in production. Believe it.

Attached: 1531452017242.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

Cameron is a faggy Canadian who thinks he's god.
It made me laugh for days when his ex wife cucked him at the Oscars.

>sucking on that chocolate like the bbc
Nice.

>In my life time, I've yet to see a movie that captivates me
Generally the same man, with one exception.
>Pan's Labyrinth
It is the last movie I ever saw in a theater, and the only movie I've ever seen in a theater twice, two days in a row.
It's pretty nice finding a movie you wholeheartedly enjoy, you should keep trying.

Hey guys genuine question is there new stuff worth watching, last movie I saw on cinema was Interstellar did anything good get released so far everything seems like jewish propaganda

Alita is based af.

Attached: 1550960178843.png (745x748, 882K)

Other thread got pruned but this one wasn't? xD
One Alita thread per board I guess.

>is there a movie critic cartel?

Attached: noteveryonesacritic.png (1147x451, 23K)

>Nig garbage with shit CG
>97%

Yep, from now on I won't be watching any movie that has high score on RT and instead only watch those that have bad score because fuck the leftist kikes

Was black panther actually good? I got sick of hero movies and didn't see it. Answer without being an edgy 15 year old Jow Forums faggot.

>Sjw trash
>Good

People like you are the cause of the surge of trash sjw movies in the recent years

Attached: 1550014424456m.jpg (768x1024, 100K)

Yes, its called jew. They rate low the goyim and pay off the rest.

I never saw it, but it scored 79% from users on RT compared to 94% from critics. It probably isn't nearly as good as it's hyped up to be.

>says rubbish
>elitist cock gargling fag
fuck off nigger. Alita was FUCKING DOPE

that's the point, it was no worse than the other craptastic piles of shit DC and Marvel have shitted out the last few years, and yet unlike the Agenda ones it has a super low rating. Either it should have like 60-70% too, or the others should (rightfully) be rated 20% as well.

Atilia is good movie id say watch it but the end of the day its up to you

b..but user, they all look shitty

Attached: 1547445718983.jpg (1280x720, 304K)

this, fuck the (((shills)))

funny im actually watching this movie now as we speak

ww5.123movieshub.sc/movie/alita-battle-angel-2019/watching/?ep=6

its basically a democracts dream. im only 40 minutes into the movie but so far this is what ive seen:

future world, guns are banned, if you have a gun its death penalty; the society is mixed race; many different languages all living together in harmony;

some weird human and robot romance; idk what the fuck im watching honestly

I will check it out

I miss stories with good plot like ghost in the shell, dune and true detective

I remember Black Panther was actually 99% on the first few weeks, while Blade Runner was like 89%~92%.
Also this is site is owned by Universal i think, or warner. You can check on wikipedia, is literally propaganda.

Attached: 016.png (480x434, 173K)

Attached: wrong_nerd.png (1897x791, 1.11M)

It was meh not a bad film and not a good film just a boring medicore film they also slipped in a few white hate lines

With posts like these does anyone need any more evidence there is a literal disney hit-squad scouring the web attacking this shit everywhere it pops up?

Yes. They are also in music, litterateur, art etc. and they're all leftist faggots. They are the same faggots that write opinion pieces

Its kinda hard to watch since it's, quite literally, niggers everywhere acting under Jewish command, rather than a real black movie.

As a 'fun movie', it's alright. Its easily comparable to the better of the other Marvel movies, which should land it at something like an 70-85. Instead, it has an insanely-high rating. If you like shitty super hero movies like Transformers or Marvel Movies or Star Wars (new), you'll like Black Panther.
If not, its not worth watching. It has no merit of its own since, as mentioned, its not 'actually a black movie', just wears it as a mask. It's blaxsploitation put into a tuxedo and taught firmly how to behave and ensuring it won't offend anyone.

>they also slipped in a few white hate lines
This is how I know you didn't see it.

Attached: 1550024439394.jpg (872x1009, 359K)

I enjoyed it, feels like a movie made before the 2000s as theres no political messages at all. Good action movie with actual charcter development. A solid 8.5/10

The fuck is “litterateur”