STREAMING "MY 600 LB LIFE"

STREAMING "MY 600 LB LIFE"

Get in here brahs we're back with the new season. Same place as last year:

cytu be/r/600lb
>replace space with dot

First ep is a good one starting in about 5 minutes

Attached: 1544965735_maxresdefault-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2019/02/19/my-600-lb-life-star-sean-milliken-dies-29/2920568002/
usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2018/08/05/tlcs-my-600-lb-life-james-bonner-found-dead-gunshot/910573002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we would get 50+ people in these streams last time they were good fun bruhs
get in here!!

OP here they were pretty popular back in the day fun chat where we laugh at fatties

Bumping for opie
Get in here brahs

First episode is this absolute unit

Attached: where-my-600-lb.-life-subject-maja-radanovic-now-update-dr.-nowzaradans-weight-loss.png (590x335, 110K)

En route comfy sunday

bumping with titties

Attached: 1546745667432.webm (368x640, 1.67M)

Bamping fun stream
30 people here now

Hilarious
I'm sitting here working on it right now.
Filming pick ups.

this one can die and it won't affect the future shows because there are thousands of burgers that just look like these fat disgusting pigs just waiting in the wings for their turns to be superstars.

Attached: 1550517085251.jpg (586x702, 98K)

Attached: image000001.jpg (567x1008, 153K)

Dear God, what is that?

Attached: 1549471890226.png (500x485, 166K)

Homies leg. So fat that now his lymph nodes can't circulate and so now they fill, and die. They smell sooo fucking bad.

That Pic is my internal dialog every other day shooting on this show.

Fuck yeah I needed this. Just got home from a decidedly tough day at work, double shift tomorrow. Gonna take a shower and join the stream. Good lookin' out OP.

cable tv went from having a good range of programming for everyone to 100% trashy exploitation reality tv.

tv has never been worse in the history of tv.

seriously, what the hell happened?

Writers strike.
The overall rising cost of producing decent shows.

Suddenly if you skirt unions by filming reality TV, you can producer 2 seasons of what it costs for an episode of scripted stuff.

Fucking sucks cause I love working on scripted but almost none of it around for non union peeps any more.

>for non union peeps any more.

probably a dumb question but why not join a union?

Join the fatkino live threads on /tv/, they're incredibly comfy. Wednesday evenings at 8 PM EST, though the thread comes up an hour earlier.

Attached: ow_muh_laygz.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

why would these people agree to be filmed and displayed on a television show? if i was 1/10th the size of these monsters i would kill myself out of shame

Cause it's 3-5% of every pay check I make goes straight to union in addition to my quarterly dues (1200$) or (4800$)yearly.

The insurance only works if I work more than 16 days a month.

It's a super old Hollywood jew system designed to fuck me.

Because most are poor and desperate. They don't get paid, but they do get the surgery and associated care which they couldn't otherwise afford and die at home Gilbert grape style. That's why

They get free healthcare from the best doctor in the world at treating the super obese. 90% of the people on this show are welfare-leaching poorfags.

Attached: dr_apu.jpg (1000x557, 177K)

that sucks, sorry to hear

in principle unions seem pretty important tho

eugenics now

I want you to lose turdy pound in one munt

Attached: 1munt.jpg (789x473, 89K)

This. Harvest them for whale oil.

Initially they were. They got guys insurance, made sure we couldn't work more than 12 hours a day....

But it wasn't long before the Hollywood sheenies realized they could still make more money from us and infiltrated in the 60s. Now they horde the union coffers like scrooge Mc duck, seriously I guy could have paid in more than 400k to the coffer, get injured on the job and the union says take it up with insurance.

Insurance says can only cover half since you work in a specific field of dangerous industry.

NURGLE

Yeah I am surprised at how many times I have been able to hold back vomit while I have a 30lb camera on my shoulder and a snarky producer in my ear.

Everyone has a purpose, user. I suppose theirs is a cautionary tale.

At least they're generating revenue.

Attached: 1466754017382.png (796x712, 317K)

ARE THOSE FUCKING TUMORS!? ARE THEY FAT BLOBS? WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE!?

Attached: 014.png (324x470, 248K)

>snarky producer
Is he a kike?

Who would suck those toes?

NO those are his lymph nodes under his skin, the lymphatic system doesn't circulate the way blood does.

It needs you to move and be somewhat active to stay working.

Homie is so fat they fill with fluid, they don't drain cause he doesn't move. They die leaving puss and stink cheese every where.

Look at the fucking nails on them things.

Attached: microexpressions-disgust.jpg (524x336, 29K)

Attached: its_alive.webm (1920x1080, 888K)

NO just usual vapid LA idiots, in this one instance they guy who Executive Produces the show is a Christian.

We have various field producers.

Herrrro. Now why you think you gain ninety pound in one month?

Money probably. They obviously can't work. Plus the attention. People whos lives aren't all about themselves don't end up like this.

I CAN'T I FUCKING CAN'T SWEET JESUS, LORD HAVE FUCKING MERCY WHY!? WHYYY!? WHY WOULD GOD ALLOW THIS SHIT TO EXIST!?

Speaking of which, I've been doing my research. Did you bois know that last a few months ago, one of the subjects of the show died at age 29?
usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2019/02/19/my-600-lb-life-star-sean-milliken-dies-29/2920568002/
Also, one of these things shot himself at 30, which really is the most logical thing to do, wouldn't you agree?
usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2018/08/05/tlcs-my-600-lb-life-james-bonner-found-dead-gunshot/910573002/

Attached: screaming.gif (165x200, 289K)

Nope we don't pay them. It is strictly in exchange for waiving care fees.

Do you ever help them up when they fall down or just roll the cameras while they wave their arms like a helpless giant turtle?

Actually LB was super based. He was the only cast member I have worked with that I liked or respected.

He lost his leg in accident and was mercilessly bullied by his adopted white trash mom. That's what ended up getting to him. Dude was a fucking inspiration out of all this trash heap.

I really felt it when he died.

Nope crew is under strict orders not to intervene in any situation. I have straight up pointed a camera at one of these while they had fallen and broken their wrist. Just stood there rolling camera.

LB, the one who killed himself, did great on the show and lost a ton of weight. Despite his prosthetic leg and lifetime of obesity the dude was running around a track at the end of the episode. It was pretty sad to hear he had other problems that he just couldn't get over and ended up committing suicide.

Attached: F.jpg (960x540, 52K)

What about sneaking them food? I'm sure you're not supposed to but is it just constant begging and bitching when their enablers aren't around?

Attached: 578.png (587x600, 650K)

Nope don't sneak them food also don't stop them from eating badly when they are supposed to be on the docs diet.

But it is funny to film enablers buying a whole platter of chicken nuggets and feeding it to them. Then not 30 minutes later do an interview and they swear up and down they don't enable fatassery.

Fuck Unions, they're the fucking mob.
Wait, you work on the set? How is it?
I've been an athlete for a very long time. Given, I'm a bit more sedentary these days than I used to be, but I had no idea that shit like this existed.
>puss and stink cheese
Is this literally what is in those sacks? They look like the boomer from Left 4 Dead, or something out of Dead Space.
>He lost his leg in accident and was mercilessly bullied by his adopted white trash mom.
Oh, God. I'm sorry you guys lost him.

Attached: cry3.png (3291x3000, 609K)

Yeah I work on set, I'm on set right now. I'm a camera Op.

Have you ever banged a Hollywood actress?

Who was the smelliest?

>But it is funny to film enablers buying a whole platter of chicken nuggets and feeding it to them. Then not 30 minutes later do an interview and they swear up and down they don't enable fatassery.

huh, i always assumed stuff like that was scripted. even if one would normally feed someone's addiction out of habit, wouldn't they feel just a little too guilty with a camera pointed at them?

How many of them die and don't get an episode made? There's only been like one death on camera. You guys have to burn through three or four unusable filmings to get a season done between strokes, heart attacks, exploding out of their own skin, suffocating under one of their chins, whatever.

Also who writes the inspirational voiceovers they read? I know it's not them.

Or even better, has anyone on your crew ever banged one of the people on the show?

James King, but we have a serious contender this season.

The new character swears doesn't need a shower, but can't wipe, and hordes animals, and lives in a house that has been condemned....

Nope.
But I have banged hair and make up chicks, camera assistants, producers, and stunt doubles.

Nope it's the documentary effect.

They put on an act first week or two,, but after a while their programming kicks in and they almost forget we exist.

Isn't she on "Empire"?

Attached: Question.jpg (250x246, 7K)

I fucking hate you. No amount of watching the fatties can make me stop hating normies like you.

Literally trapped in your own body

Attached: 35342.jpg (1280x707, 381K)

the empire strikes back, maybe

We have only had one person die during casting.

But last two seasons we have had like 5 die total.

As far as the voice over it isn't scripted per se, because of union rules. What happens is the editors throw together the episode together, but we have to cut boring shit. So we condense interview dialog and scene dialog to fill gaps and combine it for them to resay over the edit so it smooths the episode out.

Ew absolutely not. But the chicks on the show try to get handsy some times cause they almost never have men pay attention to them.

Bumping

Attached: 1550660877269.jpg (1080x1344, 692K)

Girl would be a snacc if she wasn't so fucking fat

Attached: Screenshot_20190223-215256.png (2160x1080, 760K)

LOL why do you hate me. Cause I'm a guy just trying to do a job and live my life?

>We have only had one person die during casting.
F

Attached: robert.png (892x522, 611K)

RIP Robert

ever have a nightmare about being chased down by an impossibly fast, smelly, morbidly obese woman?

Attached: hb.jpg (1034x773, 67K)

Should be pretty easy to deduce from the post I was replying to that it's the fact you fuck all those women. Watching the fatties should make me feel grateful, not jealous, but it really doesn't.

Do you know the date that episode will air? I'm pretty hype for it.

NO that made the show, casting happens before all you normies ever see anything. But he is one of our 5.*
LB, Shaun, Rob*, Arleisher, Megan

Was Steven Assanti as bad off camera as he was on camera?

Do you think James K's wife was trying to kill him through food so she could be free?

NO I had a night mare about the time I was stuck with James King.

We got in an er elevator that required a pass to open or close. Someone waved us in. I was stuck with him the other camera guy and a nurse without a pass for 10 minutes.

In my nightmare his leg boils popped filled the elevator and we drownes in the stink cheese.

That in itself has to be substantial money though.

Nah I'm not in on the edit just field work.

Steve asanti is terrible all the time. What you saw is what you got.

No James wife isn't try to kill him she honestly thinks he isn't that bad off. It's enabler mind set, wants to keep him happy so he will show her affection.

AAAAAAAAND doing a couple squats right now

Gotcha. If you're ever bored consider making a thread on /tv/ about your experience working with My 600 Pound Life, you will get a ton of (You)s. It's a pretty popular show there.

Attached: ONE_LIL_EGGROLL.png (1388x780, 1.36M)

Nah I only cruise /b/ and Jow Forums. Been around since we were raiding scientology.

Heeb confirmed.

I don't feel like you should feel any kinda way. It's just life I don't view it as a system of reward and punishment. I mean if you're jealous of some random camera guy out of literally thousands gets laid then go out and get your fuck on.

link ain't working

Nope sorry to blow your mind. But I'm below the line, not a heeb. We only have one heeb camera guy on the show and he only works rarely.

BBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Actually these fucks are so fat that usually their farta don't make noise. There is so much ass crack it just get stuck in there till they move around and then suddenly we get hit with wretched waves of shit and ass stink

What's the most disgusting thing you ever saw? Please explain

Attached: Morbid Curiosity.jpg (369x136, 6K)

SSSSSSPPPPPPPLLLLLAAAAATTTTTTT

Attached: choco.webm (1052x592, 2.43M)

In what sense?
I've seen a man make a sandwich on a lid of a portable medical toilet that he diarrhead in not 15 minutes before and eat it.

I have watched people be told that if they don't start losing weight they will be dead in months, then film them while they cry while drinking a enormous Frappuccino while stuffing burgers in their mouth cause they got news they might die.

I have interviewed cast members who's own parents pimped them out as children and getting fat was the only way to stop the pedos.....

Sooo alot.

You sound really cool.
Lord above that's horrifying. I suppose you deal with them like you deal with trapped opossum or things like that. I have to compare it to capturing dangerous animals because... because that's my job for now... I sort of envy you. I hope I can get a different career going soon.
Top fucking jej
>doesn't need a shower
>can't wipe
>hordes animals
>lives in a house that has been condemned
>A HOUSE THAT HAS BEEN CONDEMNED
>CONDEMNED
How do you people film this shit without, like, y'know, some law enforcement or some shit walking in and saying "yeah, we need to take this person to a fucking mental home?"
Don't listen to that faggot. He's just jealous.
>Steve asanti
Was the doctor as based off camera as he was when he told him that there was no hope for him?
I deal with mounds of dead animals every day, and some dead humans, and even I pity you.

Attached: 1547522425411.jpg (480x640, 169K)

I think it's ready for slaughter, that thing out to feed hundreds of starving children in africa.

You can hop jobs bro, I used to be a roofer and construction bro, and had to be a bartender on weekends to make ends meet.

It's sucks for a bit but it's an easy industry to get in, flip side its easy to get kicked out of.

We have filmed with law enforcement, but yeah most of these people are mental which is why they get so fucking huge.

Also doctor is so much more based in real life. His brother, who isn't on the show is super based. He talks shit about Muslims and democrats non stop.

I mean body horror or gross acts. Sounds like you've really seen a lot of shit

>I have interviewed cast members who's own parents pimped them out as children and getting fat was the only way to stop the pedos.....
I work in child protection and I can definitely believe that.

Attached: 1534017135833.gif (740x900, 1012K)

Isn't Dr. Now Iranian? Is he not muslim as well, or what?